Closed Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

FORT Newbie

Re: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chucksmiles
    I totally believe that Bentley is a plant. He is such a tool, and not even attractive! With such a group of good looking, nice men, why go after a guy who you were warned about....she has a handful of great guys, forget about the creepy ones.....totally picked by Fliess!

who exactly were these good looking men? I wasn't really impressed with anybody.

I remember on Deanna's first night, I thought, "oh, she got really cute guys" but last night i'm thinking "what did she tell them she wanted? really pale non-descript milk toast guys that look like prince william? oh, and Italian guys"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    My reaction to last night was more boredom that ever before. The entire opening discussion with Ashley and Christ Harrison seems so rehearsed and the reaction of Chris to the " a former bachelorette gave you some information" was absolutely painful to watch. They should cut the show to an hour every week and dispense with the dog and pony show reap. In the past you would never have seen a 5 minute segment of a drunk being put into a car...stupid time filler, and where did the "snore" track come from.? Que up the jaws music.
    LOL well said! I dont think this one will hold my attention.I don't know why they chose her, she's pretty boring imho

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL well said! I dont think this one will hold my attention.I don't know why they chose her, she's pretty boring imho
    I kept sitting thru each commercial thinking it's going to get more interesting and there is going to be some guy that gets me excited, like when I first saw jeremy on Deanna's season, but it just got more boring and there was no Jeremy, just guys that might be sorta cute, if not flawed.

I agree the two Bens were the best of the bunch, but they didn't make my heart flitter.

And Ashley has some spunk and is beautiful and interesting, but I was really turned off by her last season. Remember how she made a snide comment in the hot tub and Brad changed his mind about giving her the date rose? and I thought her hometown date was really annoying with buying corn and lobster and all the smiley sister stuff and weird Maine/Canada stuff.
    Last edited by gardangels; 05-24-2011 at 12:42 PM.

FORT Fan

I thought West seemed really sweet, I feel really sad for him about his wife. I guess the mom of his late wife is wanting to warn Ashley but to me it just sounds like she can't deal with the grief and wants someone to blame.
    Last edited by Mikesgirl83; 05-24-2011 at 12:51 PM.

FORT Newbie

My impression of the potential bachelors...so much of this is scripted...West..Bentley. I guess that M,F. really is trying to keep interest going. How does he get these guys to act like drunks, etc. Is it really worth our time, etc???

I like to exchange ideals about JP,Will as we go along.

Nice chatting with all of you and honestly hope Ashley finds a good guy in the end.

I'm actually kinda happy that I don't care for Ashley as the 'bette. I'll be able to watch this show on and off and not really care who she chooses. She's a little too intense with all that forceful laughter (which I think she's using to mask her insecurities).

Anyway, I just love that Ryan guy who got the first impression rose. I get the same vibe from him as I did Reid (silly Jillian).

West creeps me out. We have a notorious case playing out in the courts here about a guy, former police sergeant, who's accused of killing his 3rd and 4th wives. I think wife #3 went "missing". That "drowned in the bathtub" story just struck a nerve when I heard it.

And Bentley??? Please. I hope she picked him because TPTB told her to, because if it was her own idea then she's got major commitment issues.

Oh, and the masked bandit - ahahahaha! He could be the richest entrepreneur with a heart of gold, but that mask getup says a whole lot about that guy. Icht! Just plain weird. He's so not for you, honey. Or should I say, Cupcake. (That was another weird statement from Ashley.)

FORT Newbie

several of the guys reminded me of Reid; sort of attractive, in a weird off beat way.

I agree with previous posters that Ashley's laugh is annoying. I do think she's a cute girl, but she was probably very nervous. I know if I was in her shoes I'd probably act like a total spaz too. Hopefully she gets more confident throughout the season and simmers down a little bit!
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-24-2011 at 03:05 PM.

I dont know why they have to recycle these bachelors and Bachelorettes .At one time we never knew them, we didn't know their quirks etc. I thought Ashley and Brad were suited, I think he looked at Emily as some sort of trophy. But I think( jmho) he really had something with Ash. But lord knows why we have to have someone we have seen before.

I fell asleep during some of it, and when I woke up it showed what was to come, she flung herself into bed sobbing- thats totally new for the cup
    not.

FORT Newbie

they recycle them because they already have a fan following. I also think they look for someone who creates drama, and she did that with Brad's season.

She's very emotional with the crying, annoying the other girls last season, and then the over-excited hometown stuff. They look for that.

I don't think she's all that bad and I'd like to see her get stronger and more confident as the guys fall in love with her.

I thought that sparkly dress looked amazing on her, her hair could have been a bit more curly, but they were going for a romantic windblown thing I think

Closed Thread