Closed Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

One of my co-workers went to school with William. She is absolutely dying watching him. One thing she did say, which I think might come into play later with him, is that he is funny, but has a tendency sometimes to go a bit too far - and not quite get when the joke isn't funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gawd....i thought I was the only one who had that momentary thought when West explained what happened to his Wife.

And hi bio....haven't seen it yet, but EEK....this guy sounds really creepy.
    Nope. You're not alone. My first thought when I saw his bit was of a 20/20 (I think) piece I saw a number of years ago about a man who had two wives drown in the bath. He got away with the first one, but when the second one died they looked a little further and ended up charging him with murder on both counts.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles View Post
    I totally believe that Bentley is a plant. He is such a tool, and not even attractive! With such a group of good looking, nice men, why go after a guy who you were warned about....she has a handful of great guys, forget about the creepy ones.....totally picked by Fliess!
    Totally agree with this!!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoFredGo View Post
    Exactly!

I swear I've seen his exact story on Dateline or 48 Hours... Just sayin'!
    There is a very similar story. I've been following it for the last few years.

The story on Dateline (just aired a couple of weeks ago) was about a couple named Ryan and Sarah Widmer of Cincinnati, OH. 4 months after they were married Ryan claims Sarah fell asleep in the tub and drowned. I think he's on his 4th trial about it because previous trials keep getting thrown out for various technicalities.

Anyway, that's the first thing I thought about with West. I'm awfully suspicious about adults drowning in the tub unless there was some medical reason. And maybe with West, there really was. I actually missed part of his story because our signal kept cutting out. But if she was prone to seizures, shouldn't she have been avoiding baths?

ETA: Just found some articles about this. West's former in-laws want to warn Ashley about him. They think he murdered his wife (their daughter, also named Sarah). The couple had been smoking pot and drinking, and they argued, and supposedly she locked herself in the bathroom. Later he found her dead. Yes, I'm VERY suspicious!!!
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 05-24-2011 at 10:36 AM.

FORT Newbie

Is anyone else really curious about what Bentley's ex-wife looks like? If he's not attracted to Ashley, I wonder what his type is.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    TMI with the bathroom scene.
    Ugh! You are so right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I think Ashley has committment issues. As much as she says she wants to find someone to marry she freaked last season when it almost felt like to her that Brad might actually pick her and now this time she picks the guy that openly says he's not into her? She loves the competition but I don't think she really wants to follow through on the prize. To me at least it seems she enjoys the ride but doesn't want it to stop at the altar. But then again, who wouldn't? LOL! I just don't think it makes sense for her to find someone right now she does seem committed to getting her dental school finished, then going to work as a dentist, she dances and teaches some sort of exercise class seems happy with her family and home, I don't get why she is the Bachelorette.
    I agree, was surprised she was picked, she doesn't seem ready yet to settle down. She probably said yes so she can pay for her schooling and enjoy the adventure. Maybe she'll find love, who knows, but I'm afraid she'll pick one of the guys I like!

Graham...sigh...wish he'd be the next bachelor!

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles View Post
    I totally believe that Bentley is a plant. He is such a tool, and not even attractive! With such a group of good looking, nice men, why go after a guy who you were warned about....she has a handful of great guys, forget about the creepy ones.....totally picked by Fliess!

Yes he is, there was drama with him before the show started. IF someone warned her that he was there for the wrong reasons,why keep him? she needs her head read .The guy with the mask is creepy.I dont think I like any of them.I believe she is still in love with the goofy Brad. There's something about her I hate watching, and she wants to be called cupcake?

My reaction to last night was more boredom that ever before. The entire opening discussion with Ashley and Christ Harrison seems so rehearsed and the reaction of Chris to the " a former bachelorette gave you some information" was absolutely painful to watch. They should cut the show to an hour every week and dispense with the dog and pony show reap. In the past you would never have seen a 5 minute segment of a drunk being put into a car...stupid time filler, and where did the "snore" track come from.? Que up the jaws music.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by RHFan1205 View Post
    Is anyone else really curious about what Bentley's ex-wife looks like? If he's not attracted to Ashley, I wonder what his type is.
    Emily.He said he wished she was Emily

Closed Thread