+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Julien Hug

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Julien Hug

FORT Fan

Re: Julien Hug

That's so sad! Condolences to his family and friends. I remember talk on here on how Julien would've been a good match for Jillian with his family owning restaurants and Jillian doing interior designs of restaurants at the time. And also their similar names.

So very sad to hear of Julien's death. I read CH's tweet and googled "Julien Bachelorette" and there are a lot of articles about it. I didn't know his last name.

Prayers go out to his family and friends in their time of grief. Jillian & other bachelors on that season have issued statements. Kiptyn said he had kept in contact with him after the show and said what a great guy he was. Also, David Good issued a statement.

I just got out Jillian's season to show my dh who he was. I remembered that he sky dived and he was driving a red sports car in the prepared package for him at the beginning of the show. He said something like "I think Julien and Jillian would make a fine pair". Seemed like a really nice guy.

My prayers go out to his family. That's so sad to hear.

Oh, how sad. The poor guy! My sympathies to his family and friends. They must be shocked and devastated.

Sad to say when I saw the location first reported on the news, I figured it had to be suicide. It's a pretty remote area and one that would more likely entice someone bent on suicide, rather than on someone setting out to murder somebody.

So very sad.
    The parents were in receipt of a suicide note.
    Having lived through this within my own family, my heart just goes out to all Julien's family and friends.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am so sorry for his friends and family, my thoughts and prayers are with them. He seemed like a good guy on the bachelorette.

Not sure what to think of the recent news story floating about, the on about his live in girlfriend claiming theyd been together for 2 years, he was only on the bachelorette last year so I hope theres a simple explanation for his sake.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Reid Rosenthall was just on Geraldo (Rivera)At Large on the Fox News Channel discussing the Julien's death. It was at the very end of the show and Reid was in the studio.

Geraldo told Reid that about 9 reality stars had commited suicide and did he think it had anything to do with the show. Reid said that Julien as only there for about a week and a couple of episodes, so he said no. Geraldo was under the impression that Julien had been there until the end of the show.

Reid said he was interested in television, but he would like it to be something to do with real estate. By the way, Reid was even cuter than he was on the show.

Julien Hug from Bachelorette 5 is DEAD!

Julien Hug, who was one of the contestants on Season 5 of "The Bachelorette" in 2009, has been found dead. 10News reports that a body found off Highway 74 in Riverside County, San Diego, this past Wednesday is that of Julien Hug, who had disappeared on Monday. The body was found by authorities conducting a search for him near Joshua Tree National Park.

Julien Hug is the son of well-known San Diego restaurateur, Bertrand Hug. According to his father, Julien was on his way to the family's newest restaraunt when his phone went dead. It was the last time that anyone had heard from him.

Read more: Julien Hug Bachelorette found dead - Julien Hug
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Re: Julien Hug from Bachelorette 5 is DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4147895;
    Julien Hug, who was one of the contestants on Season 5 of "The Bachelorette" in 2009, has been found dead. 10News reports that a body found off Highway 74 in Riverside County, San Diego, this past Wednesday is that of Julien Hug, who had disappeared on Monday. The body was found by authorities conducting a search for him near Joshua Tree National Park.

Julien Hug is the son of well-known San Diego restaurateur, Bertrand Hug. According to his father, Julien was on his way to the family's newest restaraunt when his phone went dead. It was the last time that anyone had heard from him.

Read more: Julien Hug Bachelorette found dead - Julien Hug
    My guess is that the reason Julien was sent home is because of his hobby which Jillian felt is dangerous and didn't want to take any chances of losing someone of death. She made the right decision b/c she would have been heartbroken if she chosen him at the end. Remember how she sent home Sasha..
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast