+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Jillian - Ed Split

Re: Jillian - Ed Split

Looks like Jillian and Ed are "dating" again per their Twitters. I love her but Jillian is a twit
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996936;
    Looks like Jillian and Ed are "dating" again per their Twitters. I love her but Jillian is a twit
    Alanna....it seems she went to see him for his birthday and stayed. They have said all along that they did not break up but taking a break. .... some of the tabloids and RS said otherwise......that's their problem the tabloids who ruined Ed's reputation..

..and it makes no dif what he says or does that will live with him.

To me it has nothing to do with Ed, and what went on prior to the show. It has to do with them committing to a relationship before even dating each other, but not the gradually getting into each others lives....too much, too soon.

Two people in their early 30's are set in their ways.....and it takes a lot of compromising to get the relationship to a good place.

Not everyone is like Trista and Ryan, they didn't have a tabloid with pages of scandals to deal with which may or may not be entirely true

....some people like Molly and Jason have to live apart and deal with all the scandals and then take it slow and easy into getting engaged.........that's what I feel they need to do...

and as I said they may or may not find out that their differences are just too great to be together....that's what they are probably doing now.....time will tell...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3996994;
    alanna....it seems she went to see him for his birthday and stayed. They have said all along that they did not break up but taking a break. .... Some of the tabloids and rs said otherwise......that's their problem the tabloids who ruined ed's reputation..

..and it makes no dif what he says or does that will live with him.

To me it has nothing to do with ed, and what went on prior to the show. It has to do with them committing to a relationship before even dating each other, but not the gradually getting into each others lives....too much, too soon.

Two people in their early 30's are set in their ways.....and it takes a lot of compromising to get the relationship to a good place.

Not everyone is like trista and ryan, they didn't have a tabloid with pages of scandals to deal with which may or may not be entirely true

....some people like molly and jason have to live apart and deal with all the scandals and then take it slow and easy into getting engaged.........that's what i feel they need to do...

And as i said they may or may not find out that their differences are just too great to be together....that's what they are probably doing now.....time will tell...
    barton???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567