Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jillian Harris as Morning Co-Host!

Re: Jillian Harris as Morning Co-Host!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3685352;
    Just saw the BT clip on Youtube. I can't believe how premeditated that phone call was. Like they didn't know they were getting a call and just woke up and she agreed to this on the spot. Wow.
    It was still cute none the less!!! Love this happy couple! Will be glad when they can just live like normal people!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3685212;
    Great opportunity for Jilly!

Are you going to show Jillian and Ed's skydiving video clips? I hope so!
    Ask and ye shall receive.
    CHBC News - Flying bachelorette

You might have to accept the pop up for it to run. Just takes a second or two. Enjoy.

Just saw the BT clip on Youtube. I can't believe how premeditated that phone call was. Like they didn't know they were getting a call and just woke up and she agreed to this on the spot. Wow.
    Its nice to wake up to something positive! Jillian will be a great co-host. Its very kind of BT to think of her with their continued support right from the begining.

I have always thought Jillian would be a natural for Breakfast TV. Quite frankly I think Jillian has the potential to be a huge media star in Canada.

I think Jillian could be a Debbie Travis AND Marilyn Dennis of Canadian TV. Do a design show and do something like Cityline or Breakfast TV which could also incorporate design.

Hope she doesn't give up opportunities and someone is supportive of her opportunities that are sure to come Jillian's way in her home country.

FORT Newbie

Actually that's exactly how it sounded to me...she seemed hesitant/surprised at first and I think the next bit ("I'm in") may have been spliced in afterwards. They aired it in the first hour, so that would have been between 5-6 a.m. in Chicago. And it sounds as if there were more than one phone call to her over the course of the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3685409;
    I have always thought Jillian would be a natural for Breakfast TV. Quite frankly I think Jillian has the potential to be a huge media star in Canada.

I think Jillian could be a Debbie Travis AND Marilyn Dennis of Canadian TV. Do a design show and do something like Cityline or Breakfast TV which could also incorporate design.

Hope she doesn't give up opportunities and someone is supportive of her opportunities that are sure to come Jillian's way in her home country.
    You are right. I think she would be great on TV. She has that personality. She has already said her main priority right now is her relationship, but she is such a hyper person that she is gonna want to be busy working soon. She has alot on her plate right now with the move and appearances and planning a wedding. Once it settles down I am sure she will get back to working and I am sure Ed will support her in whatever she chooses to do because he loves her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3685409;

No reason she can't do media in Chicago and the U.S. either. She'd be just as charming there too.

Personally, I admire her stance that her relationship is the most important thing in her life at the moment. Sounds like she has her priorities straight.

Just a reminder to everyone that Ed and Jillian are going to be on Ellen next week too.

"Premeditated" phonecalls -- now that sounds very serious! Looks like they interrupted Jillian and Ed's breakfast. Call the phone police!

It is a great opportunity for Jillian to host with Riaz who has been a great supporter of Jillian's from the beginning. Wasn't there much speculation early in Jillian's season that Riaz had a crush on her?! This sounds like a great TV pairing for both of them and a great show for the folks in Canada that get to watch it! I hope someone can post some video clips of it.

Thumbs up to you Jillian!

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3685373;
    Ask and ye shall receive.
    CHBC News - Flying bachelorette

You might have to accept the pop up for it to run. Just takes a second or two. Enjoy.
    Whoot! I don't have to wait until this show to see skydiving! This is so cool! Thanks Stickle!

Quote Originally Posted by Instinct;3685414;
    Actually that's exactly how it sounded to me...she seemed hesitant/surprised at first and I think the next bit ("I'm in") may have been spliced in afterwards. They aired it in the first hour, so that would have been between 5-6 a.m. in Chicago. And it sounds as if there were more than one phone call to her over the course of the morning.
    Chicago is 2 hours ahead of Vancouver. BT is on between 6am and 10am, therefore it would have been approx 8am-noon in Chicago.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast