Closed Thread
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3653475;
    I don't think those threads were locked because posters were bashing Ed. I think those threads were locked because posters were bashing one another.
    that's right, that's what the mods said in their notes.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3653470;
    I'll just post then if that's OK, let me if not
    Thanks! Sounds like it could have been written by a number of us, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3653465;
    I just can't reconcile, and don't know how Jill & her family can reconcile

A - Ed says he had to leave because of work, worked hard while gone and thought of her the whole time, but now he's realized he's in love with her and she helped him re-prioritize his life, had to get back to her, etc WITH

B - texting girls while filming, including clearly trying to get out of the show to get back to Lyndsey, hooking up with them while home

She says she only cares about what happened after they got engaged, but I just don't get how she can be OK with the above lies, because it makes everything else a scam, everything he said relating to the whole leave & come back, etc, just lies, lies, lies, including what he told her parents, including what he said in interviews prior to Edgate coming out
    I don't get how half of America can get it and she can't.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3653449;
    Speaking of contradictions (how's THAT for a segue, lol?), I was cruising through CH's Recaps for some tidbits and insights (ha!) on why J chose E, and found these two comments. While they are NOT about Ed, they could be:
    Ep 10 Recap: Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': episode 10 | EW.com

Quote:
    Enough was said about this ridiculous "man code" on the special, so I'm done with that. I have to say I was very happy and a little impressed that he apologized to Jillian about the way he acted. Although it was a very heartfelt, sincere apology, the problem is to this day he still doesn't understand what he did wrong. He doesn't get that you just don't treat women like that and you certainly don't put them in that position. There were so many times during the taping where I found myself trying to teach these boys life lessons. Damn you guys for that. Look I had a great time in the frat house back in college too, but it's time to stop worrying about who's doing shots and maybe worry about being a decent human being. Damn you for making me get on a soap box.
    CH loves to talk out of both sides of his mouth, doesn't he? Maybe if the show didn't keep on hand minimal food yet maximum alcohol, and have the cameras mainly follow those who are perhaps over-drinking (per one of "Jillian's guys"), some of this over-the-top stuff wouldn't have happened? I'm not defending Dave, but am just criticizing the show and CH.

I wonder who CH thinks he's fooling? Someone earlier posted something else about things he said in the media, and I meant to respond. Bottom line is that I believe very, very little of what CH says (on the show, his blog, and interviews) and have zero respect for him.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3653435;
    Here is the tweet courtesy of a poster at JU:

leahmcclure: @chrisbharrison Love u but the Ed scandel will go beyond even more. US reporter has home video clips of Ed week he took off

It's probably Ed and Lindsey dancing/kissing/hanging out at the wedding. Clearly Jillian doesn't care about any or all of this so it's just going to hurt her more imo.
    It's inevitable that someone from the wedding will put forward some video that includes Ed and Lindsey together. Even if it is before the time that Jillian is marking as the start of their relationship, I think it would be interesting to see his behavior with someone other than Jillian. This is at a time when she says she was crazy with longing for him...it would be interesting for her to see what he was crazy with during that time.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3653409;
    Yes, I read that, too (about the first 25), but then they added 5 more men (supposedly when Melissa turned down the show and then Jillian accepted). But those 5 were all Americans, too. Also, I reiterate that Jillian said several times that she wanted to go live "for a while" with whomever was chosen. "For a while" might mean "long enough to gain citizenship".

Maybe everything was rushed since TPTB had to switch to Jillian after casting was well underway, but my opinion is that Jillian was either looking for an American man to marry, or a career in the American entertainment industry, or both.
    I read this morning that Kiptyn said no to the Bachelor until he heard it was Jillian, so there goes the theory that the first 25 were there for Melissa... just sayin'......
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3653488;
    It's inevitable that someone from the wedding will put forward some video that includes Ed and Lindsey together. Even if it is before the time that Jillian is marking as the start of their relationship, I think it would be interesting to see his behavior with someone other than Jillian. This is at a time when she says she was crazy with longing for him...it would be interesting for her to see what he was crazy with during that time.
    That's a good point. We know he's very sweet and affectionate with Jill so let's see how he is with other women or if that's a uniquely Jillian thing for him.

And also poached from JU: A link to someone's Flickr who met Jake.

Elizabeth and Jake from "The Bachelorette" on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3653484;
    I don't get how half of America can get it and she can't.
    Because America doesn't have all of the facts, doesn't know her, doesn't know Ed, and doesn't know their truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3653494;
    That's a good point. We know he's very sweet and affectionate with Jill so let's see how he is with other women or if that's a uniquely Jillian thing for him.

And also poached from JU: A link to someone's Flickr who met Jake.

Elizabeth and Jake from "The Bachelorette" on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    oh gag, did you read the caption? Jake's begging strangers to vote for him to be the next bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3653490;
    I read this morning that Kiptyn said no to the Bachelor until he heard it was Jillian, so there goes the theory that the first 25 were there for Melissa... just sayin'......
    And maybe Kip was more interested in Jillian than we thought, was that in an article or posted by a Kip fan

Meanwhile I was just checking around US Weekly web site to see if they have any foreshadowing of anything more to come.

They put up this up just this afternoon

Should Jillian Harris stay with her Bachelorette winner fiance Ed Swiderski?

It is not a poll but a place to leave your comments. I don't see anything else so far.

Closed Thread