Closed Thread
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yippee;3666842;
    I guess it just depends on which pair of glasses you're wearing.
    It's all a matter of perspective.

I'd take a chance on Ed with his farting, and girlfriend baggage based on his words and actions toward Jillian in a NY sec over the whiny, entitled, gossiping Reid any day of the week.

On the other hand, I just might kill my daughter if she brought either one of them home.

Just watched an interview with Jillian the other night and in it she said that she talked to her Dad and agreed that in the real world she wouldn't be ready to accept a proposal from either of her top two choices so she wasn't sure what to do and he reminded her that she should take a chance with the person she had the stongest feelings for. Someone she could imagine living her everyday life with and so that's what she did. In her mind, their relationship started together the day they became "engaged".

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

So what is the proposed schedule??

Announcement in September
    Filming begins in October
    Air date ???

Quote Originally Posted by yippee;3666839;
    Gather together 100 body language experts in one room. Show them film of Ed. Half of them would say he appears to be an honest person, the other half would say he's deceptive. So what would you have learned..absolutely nothing. Far from an exact science. In fact, it's not even a true science at all. And exactly how many body language experts are we talking about that 'studied' Ed..1,2,3?..hardly enough to arrive at a reliable conclusion..at least not as far as science is concerned...it would require more than a handful of studies before what would be considered a reliable scientific conclusion could be made.

I suggest the Bachelor do this, if it does indeed turn out Ed is a cad, I'd love to see the conclusion. Bring on 10 of the US's best.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3666853;

Air date ???
    January?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3666853;

Air date ???
    There hasn't been an official air date, but futoncritic inidicates it starts after DWTS ends...I believe that's in Jan? Funtoncritic has in their schedule that when the show will air during the winter schedule.
    Last edited by atem; 08-18-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks lavender and atem!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3666852;
    Just watched an interview with Jillian the other night and in it she said that she talked to her Dad and agreed that in the real world she wouldn't be ready to accept a proposal from either of her top two choices so she wasn't sure what to do and he reminded her that she should take a chance with the person she had the stongest feelings for. Someone she could imagine living her everyday life with and so that's what she did. In her mind, their relationship started together the day they became "engaged".
    But a father in the real world wouldn't even let their daughter accept a proposal on a show where she wasn't sure. Frankly I think that just about confirms the latest rumour that Jillian was not inclined to take any of the F3 but was pushed towards a proposal and it sounds like her father was part of it as well. Wow.

Gee I almost wonder if Mr. Harris just wanted to get Jillian married no matter what. Guess what, in 2009, it's OK to be 30 and not married yet. We aren't living in the days of Jane Austen.

Now she is the realm of cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3666852;
    It's all a matter of perspective.

I'd take a chance on Ed with his farting, and girlfriend baggage based on his words and actions toward Jillian in a NY sec over the whiny, entitled, gossiping Reid any day of the week.

On the other hand, I just might kill my daughter if she brought either one of them home.

But, has any interview with Jillian ever really made any sense? Not to me.

Hey Atem...thanks for the futoncritic info!

If there is one saying I literally can't stand that has come from this series is that 'Everything happens for a reason'. It gives me bad flashbacks to DeAnna's season.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3666889;
    Hey Atem...thanks for the futoncritic info!
    You are welcome! If only more so called media sites were like that one instead of being part of the fake drama crap.

eta

I forgot to add that this show wants to get reaction from people. Letting them 'get on w/ their lives' hardly makes sense when those people use the show for their own ways of making money off people or touting some charity.
    Last edited by atem; 08-18-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Closed Thread