Closed Thread
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3666744;
    This is an older article, right after the US Magazine came out.
    That's weird, the date on the article is Tuesday, August 18.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3666660;
    It's a local Kelowna photographer. What does he have to gain by shooting pictures of Jillian for a local bride's photo album?
    More business locally and maybe farther and wider. Maybe she can raise prices if she is more sought after. I have a friend who is a wedding photographer in California and she does all kinds of things to raise her exposure as a photographer, it all helps her basic business of wedding photography. Including doing photos of celebrities and musicians. And she is not alone - many photographers have on their sites their different specialities - weddings, concert photography, portraits. It's all to get your name out there. It's a competitve business.

Let's face it people will seek her out not just because she is a very good photographer but because she did the Bachelorette's cousin's wedding.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-18-2009 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3666732;
    Back to MEDIA stuff, wasn't Jillian doing that mall opening soon? I wonder if we wll see pics from that?

Also, has she ever had an interview with Riaz since the finale aired?
    I'd be really curious to see a Riaz interview at this point, since he seemed to agree with the body language experts, etc, that Ed seemed to be dishonest. I don't know what he'd say or ask Jill. Don't think he'll interview her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3666776;
    I think I need to be honest on my part. I'm feeling a bit badly here, but I can't even remember what the friend's name is, and I don't remember any of the other details. What I have stated is true, but those two items are, of course, taken out of context. It may be that when the items are viewed within the total context of the discussion, they are not as "shallow" as they sound by themselves.
    Maybe somebody recalls more of the discussion?
    I remember it was after the first episode aired and Riaz was going over the different guys to get Jill's BBF's opinions, and after Jill & Ed's M&G conversation, she definitely said that he seemed like her type (I didn't take it to ONLY be about looks, but also I guess his opening lines about his mom liking her, etc).

I think the following week the BFF said Reid was also starting to grow on her. But then I think they stopped having her on the show.

FORT Chocolate Lover JabbasSweetie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3666774;
    I'd be really curious to see a Riaz interview at this point, since he seemed to agree with the body language experts, etc, that Ed seemed to be dishonest. I don't know what he'd say or ask Jill. Don't think he'll interview her again.
    Body language experts can be wrong. It's not an exact science.

Quote Originally Posted by yippee;3666785;
    Actually, in the B and B-rette shows, body language experts seem to ALWAYS be wrong! This confuses me too. Even those of us who don't know much about this can tell when a person is constantly touching you, in "your space," etc. is interested in you. And a person who is constantly looking away from you when he or she is talking with you, well . . .

It was reported that Kip said he will know in 2 weeks who is going to be the Bachelor as he is still in contention apparently but the announcement will come later which jives with the fact Chris Harrison twittered late last week that the announcement will come in a month - it would make sense to have any ATR2 or announcement in September anyway would it not not the lazy hazy days of August?

Now I found the article that said Jillian has a mall opening on Friday, is there also a mall opening on Wednesday or is that one and the same, in Calgary? My guess is that ET Canada is going to cover something on JED this week possibly the mall opening given Etalk mentioned JED in Kelowna last night, though without any pictures or video, they just used footage from the show. The Toronto Film Festival is coming up - that would be a good opportunity for JED to mingle, it's a great time, so good Gerard Butler came back to Toronto after his promotional stint was done last year because he loved the parties - that might be up JED's alley unless they are too busy moving Jillian's things to Chicago, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3666780;
    Right now, all I want to know is who the next Bachelor is.

Any scoops on that? Anything at all?
    All the polls have Kip in the lead and by the sounds of his interviews, he'd do the show if asked.... so I'm thinking that Kiptyn will be the next Bach. He'd be perfect for it and I think could carry the show better than Reid ever could.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3666363;
    She's probably the maid of honor and the bride's best friend.
    I thought the pictures were beautiful. Jillian and her cousin both looked stunning and I thought it was cute that she had a "Team Swiderski" shirt on. I wouldn't date or marry Ed and wish she had chosen Reid. BUT, she looks happy and it is her life/choice etc. Weird that Ed was wearing jeans though. Also, it looks like Tori's husband and Ed have a similar type of look that must have been Jillian's "type."

Quote Originally Posted by yippee;3666785;
    It's not an exact science but it does seem odd and more than one body expert has said similar things about Ed, and different times through the process.

Closed Thread