Closed Thread
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3666692;
    Or maybe Jillian & Ed are actually happy and it looks like what it is. I could say it reminds me of how happy Trista & Ryan looked at that time in their relationship and it would mean about the same as comparing them to a couple who broke up.
    IDK...

Personally I cannot even begin to compare Ed to Ryan. Black & white for me.
    And Jill is NOT like Trista AT ALL.

I don't know that Jill had a "Ryan" and even if she did, I doubt she would have chosen him since she's attracted to bad boys anyway.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3666692;
    Or maybe Jillian & Ed are actually happy and it looks like what it is. I could say it reminds me of how happy Trista & Ryan looked at that time in their relationship and it would mean about the same as comparing them to a couple who broke up.
    It is a given that engaged couples either go on to get married, or they break up; however, if we were to see pictures of the couples at this stage of their engagement, we would expect to see them appearing happy as in these photos; therefore, again it is a time will tell issue - will their relationship dissolve, or will it continue into marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3666567;
    I have a feeling those photos were just used on the site for the photographer to show off, "Hey, I took pics of a wedding she was at. Make me famous!" I'm hoping that there are more of the bride and groom in the total of photos.
    I agree. If I was a photographer, I'd be doing the same exact thing. Imagine the business?! Why not? These are beautiful people to showcase and it will generate a lot of traffic to his/her (didn't look closely enough at the website) site.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3666548;
    Very nice pics of the wedding - thanks for posting them, NACF. They look happy - maybe they will work thru the mess. Everyone should just leave them alone now & let them figure it out themselves.

I was a major Reid fan, but I can't, for the life of me, understand why people seem happy, almost giddy, at the thought of Jill & Ed breaking up. Why?? It's Jillian's life - if Ed is the guy for her, so be it. He wouldn't be my personal choice, but it doesn't mean he is not right for her. Do I like Ed? NO! But I still am not going to be rooting for a break up.
    Just substitute Kip fan for Reid, then I agree with the entire post
    Never a Ed fan, never thought (and still don't) he's handsome. However, I am happy if they are happy, and if they can make it in the long run, good for them! I still love to see a happily-ever-after story!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3666296;
    Lots of great pictures of Tori's wedding on the photographer's website. There is one of Jill and Ed too. Just let them scroll through. Jill also has a teeshirt that says Team Swiderski. She looks very happy.

FLY PHOTOGRAPHY - New Page-6
    Two beautiful girls! Thanks for the link. Now I know why Jillian picked Ed. He resembles Tori's new husband! I love the pic of the two girls with Grandma!

Back to MEDIA stuff, wasn't Jillian doing that mall opening soon? I wonder if we wll see pics from that?

Also, has she ever had an interview with Riaz since the finale aired?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3666660;
    It's a local Kelowna photographer. What does he have to gain by shooting pictures of Jillian for a local bride's photo album?
    All I know is that my daughter, who is also a photographer thinks these are some of the most beautiful wedding photos she has seen. This woman has some serious talent. These will be cherished forever.

After seeing those wedding pictures, this was wierd to read...

The Bachelorette: Jillian Harris Splits with Ed Swiderski?

We all know it's bound to happen sooner or later. Almost every season on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette franchise, an engaged couple breaks up whether it's because of irreconcilable differences, a third party or just bad gossip. And I'm sure I don't even have to tell you why Jillian Harris' relationship with Ed Swiderski quickly turned sour.

But in case you haven't been following this whole Bachelorette fiasco, it's all about Swiderski's alleged infidelity and sexual relationships with other women while he was on the Bachelorette. BuddyTV's Meghan Carlson has an interesting take on how The Bachelorette couple should have dealt with the rumors but I guess it all comes down to Harris dumping Swiderski.

Though it hasn't been confirmed by reps of Harris and Swiderski, The Daily Inquirer reports that The Bachelorette couple has parted ways just after weeks of being engaged. A close friend of Jillian has confirmed the split and that Swiderski's relationships with two other women led to the break up. Evidently, the Bachelorette couple were supposed to have dinner at the Lavo restaurant at the Palazzo Resort in Las Vegas, but Harris finally woke up from this reality TV nightmare, decided it was enough and told Swiderski that the engagement was off.

While part of me wishes that none of the rumors are true, it's hard to ignore the buzz especially when it just won't die even after weeks of denial from Harris and Swiderski. It's also hard to believe that it's all pure gossip made up out of thin air seeing both of Swiderski's ex-girlfriends, Lindsey Johnson and Bethany Steffen, have already gone public.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by ducwidow;3666733;
    All I know is that my daughter, who is also a photographer thinks these are some of the most beautiful wedding photos she has seen. This woman has some serious talent. These will be cherished forever.
    IA. The photographer is amazing, and the slideshows all throughout the site are beautifully done.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3666740;
    After seeing those wedding pictures, this was wierd to read...

The Bachelorette: Jillian Harris Splits with Ed Swiderski?

We all know it's bound to happen sooner or later. Almost every season on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette franchise, an engaged couple breaks up whether it's because of irreconcilable differences, a third party or just bad gossip. And I'm sure I don't even have to tell you why Jillian Harris' relationship with Ed Swiderski quickly turned sour.

But in case you haven't been following this whole Bachelorette fiasco, it's all about Swiderski's alleged infidelity and sexual relationships with other women while he was on the Bachelorette. BuddyTV's Meghan Carlson has an interesting take on how The Bachelorette couple should have dealt with the rumors but I guess it all comes down to Harris dumping Swiderski.

Though it hasn't been confirmed by reps of Harris and Swiderski, The Daily Inquirer reports that The Bachelorette couple has parted ways just after weeks of being engaged. A close friend of Jillian has confirmed the split and that Swiderski's relationships with two other women led to the break up. Evidently, the Bachelorette couple were supposed to have dinner at the Lavo restaurant at the Palazzo Resort in Las Vegas, but Harris finally woke up from this reality TV nightmare, decided it was enough and told Swiderski that the engagement was off.

While part of me wishes that none of the rumors are true, it's hard to ignore the buzz especially when it just won't die even after weeks of denial from Harris and Swiderski. It's also hard to believe that it's all pure gossip made up out of thin air seeing both of Swiderski's ex-girlfriends, Lindsey Johnson and Bethany Steffen, have already gone public.
    This is an older article, right after the US Magazine came out.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Closed Thread