Closed Thread
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3666355;
    Here ya go!

What a testiment from BOTH women in support of Jillian and Ed. This is Tori's wedding and Jill was to take back seat, which she did. But this was a wonderful subtle statement from both women. Look at the love between these two, they do look like sisters! They both are glowing!

Props to lucky181 for finding and posting the wedding photos. What a wonderful find! I doubt that they intended for these to go public, but perhaps they did, they are subtle enough to send messages that Tori did have her wedding and Tori and Jillian are very loving cousins who are sticking together! This obviously is not the complete album, but enough for the public to see that Jillian and Ed are very much together! Both are supportive of each other and their men, and what gorgeous men they are!
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 08-18-2009 at 08:48 AM.

Regarding the picture from the wedding.

(1) Ed may still be a cad, but ...
    (2) He sure is handsome.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3666641;
    Regarding the picture from the wedding.

(1) Ed may still be a cad, but ...
    (2) He sure is handsome.

I rather like him in the mustache/goatee look. And I also noticed that both of the men look very similar to each other. It is so good to see happy smiling photos after all that has come forward in the gossip news outlets.

I wish them the best as they continue to build their relationship toward whatever goal they seek.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3666640;
    Not to mention, just weeks before this release (if we can even call it that), people were saying that no pictures of Jill and Ed means that there's trouble in paradise. It was like they were avoiding attention, but now because of a couple of wedding photos, they are seeking it?

I don't know about that. It's unfortunate for Jill and Ed that their relationship will continue to be filler for the ragazines and every other gossip column/site that requires no true journalistic input, hence the word gossip.
    I think people were saying that yesterday, weren't they, Luvvy? They can't really win so they may as well go about their lives and not worry about what people are saying. At some point there will be a new target for gossip and a new bachelor to critique.

FORT Regular

They "seem" happy now, but I fear that once they are back in Chicago and settled in their new life together away from the media that Ed will go back to his old ways and Jillian will always be wondering what he is up to when he tells her he is working late or when he is away on business trips. Even if she says that she doesn't believe the US story, I am sure there will always be some doubts.

Does anyone know what Jillian intends to do? Being a Canadian, will she be able to work in the US? I am in Quebec, Canada, and I once worked with a French guy (from France) and I remember that it was quite complicated to hire him even though he already had a visa, my boss had to prove that he was the only one that could do the job (but maybe it is different in the US).
    Last edited by quebecoise; 08-18-2009 at 09:59 AM.

What I notice in the picture of Ed is that Ed and the groom looks as if they shared a joke and are laughing at it. Seems like he has bonded well with her family and friends which is wonderful!
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3666656;
    I think people were saying that yesterday, weren't they, Luvvy? They can't really win so they may as well go about their lives and not worry about what people are saying. At some point there will be a new target for gossip and a new bachelor to critique.
    Yes, just yesterday, but you're right. They can't win no matter what. It's best for them to just go about their business as you say, and it looks like that's what they're doing. GL to them.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3666677;
    Imo, photos can be very misleading reminds me of DeAnna & Jesse in their pictures they both looked very happy but that was not the case.
    very good point, I wouldn't have believed they would break up after seeing pics of them (and there were lots of them!)... I'm not trying to be a ney-sayer, just saying I think we'll have to wait and see if they are as happy as they look.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3666689;
    very good point, I wouldn't have believed they would break up after seeing pics of them (and there were lots of them!)... I'm not trying to be a ney-sayer, just saying I think we'll have to wait and see if they are as happy as they look.
    The only thing is that Jill and Ed aren't out seeking media attention. They aren't uploading photos as soon as they take them. These wedding photos are wedding photos, not publicity stunts.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3666677;
    Imo, photos can be very misleading reminds me of DeAnna & Jesse in their pictures they both looked very happy but that was not the case.
    Or maybe Jillian & Ed are actually happy and it looks like what it is. I could say it reminds me of how happy Trista & Ryan looked at that time in their relationship and it would mean about the same as comparing them to a couple who broke up.

Closed Thread