Closed Thread
Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

FORT Newbie

Re: Media Thread

]I found a site with some pics from after the Finale that were supposedly taken by Juan - a few cute ones of Reid
    robshull dot com/mp/?p=267

Last edited by louregina; 08-18-2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: added pics

Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3665959;
    I don't think the Glamour pic is the same day. I think his hair was shorter in the whisky tasting and his shirt seems to be solid white as oppose to the stripe shirt in Glamour. He looks like a Hollywood leading man in the Glamour shot I think.
    I'm no sleuther and I could be completely mistaken, but when I saw the recent looking Reid photo from the Glamour mag, I thought of this place in LV because of the chair in the background. It's this place called Casa Fuente, a cigar bar in Vegas, more specifically they have an open indoor patio area in the Caesar's forum shops, right next to an escalator (maybe that something shiny in the Glamour photo backround?). Although that type of chair is probably common in bars. Not that this means anything, just that he could have been in Vegas whenever that pic was taken. If he was at Casa Fuente, I wonder if he ordered in Spanish.

ETA: Sorry, I've never posted a pic, so I'm not sure how to post what I'm talking about. All I could figure out were these...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lolanator; 08-18-2009 at 05:37 AM.

FORT Fogey

Jesse and Reid look yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3666324;
    Jillian looks happy and both girls look beautiful!

In case anyone lacks the patience to watch the show, here's the pic (hope its okay for me to do this):

[IMG]http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/mmossmane/Picture1.jpg
    [/IMG]
    Go Team Swiderski!

The wedding photos are lovely! Tori makes a beautiful bride and Jilly a beautiful bridesmaid. You can see how close the two of them are, both beautiful women in their own right. I love the photograph of the four of them. How ironic that both Tori and Jilly picked tall, dark handsome men!

Ed looks happy and at home and obviously the two guys have a connection as they are both smiling and looking at each other in this shot. Both, soon to be guys-in-law and the newest additions to Tori and Jill's family! Priceless!

Jillian is a beautiful woman and this wedding album only accentuates her beauty - I can't wait to see her as the bride -- she is next!

Very nice pics of the wedding - thanks for posting them, NACF. They look happy - maybe they will work thru the mess. Everyone should just leave them alone now & let them figure it out themselves.

I was a major Reid fan, but I can't, for the life of me, understand why people seem happy, almost giddy, at the thought of Jill & Ed breaking up. Why?? It's Jillian's life - if Ed is the guy for her, so be it. He wouldn't be my personal choice, but it doesn't mean he is not right for her. Do I like Ed? NO! But I still am not going to be rooting for a break up.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3666539;
    Go Team Swiderski!

The wedding photos are lovely! Tori makes a beautiful bride and Jilly a beautiful bridesmaid. You can see how close the two of them are, both beautiful women in their own right. I love the photograph of the four of them. How ironic that both Tori and Jilly picked tall, dark handsome men!

Ed looks happy and at home and obviously the two guys have a connection as they are both smiling and looking at each other in this shot. Both, soon to be guys-in-law and the newest additions to Tori and Jill's family! Priceless!

Jillian is a beautiful woman and this wedding album only accentuates her beauty - I can't wait to see her as the bride -- she is next!
    I agree Mini!! I love the pictures! Jill is glowing and Tori is a beautiful bride. I'm also loving Ed's look.

Tori reminds me of Courtney Cox, which is funny, with all the Chandler references to Reid.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I am sorry but I've never seen such a blatant attempt to get the maid of honour's engagement ring in a photo, I don't think that's usually done, bwah. It screams, ABC sent the photographer and the make up artist Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3666558;
    I am sorry but I've never seen such a blatant attempt to get the maid of honour's engagement ring in a photo, I don't think that's usually done, bwah.
    Do you think so? All of the pictures look rather candid to me and natural. Jmo. No need to stress the ring if they have the fiance in another photo.

I am sorry but the wedding day is about the bride and groom, I have never seen anyone bothering to take a photo of the maid of honour's engagement ring, did I miss the photo of the bride showing off her ring? Looks like Jillian was trying to find a guy like her cousin snagged - tall dark and handsome.

PS No there is no shot with the bride showing off her ring which is something you do see in wedding photos....maybe Neil Lane kicked in some dough for the wedding bwah or the poor girl didn't think she could compete with Jillian's for now borrowed ring - she doesn't get to keep up unless the relationship lasts how long, 2 years?
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-18-2009 at 09:30 AM.

Closed Thread