Closed Thread
Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3666288;
    Hey, I appreciate you sharing this information! Lindsey's from IL and isn't AF's friend from CA? Whatever, that's weird. Keeping my thoughts to myself.
    -I wonder how close this friend on fort is to Lindsey and why she'd pm you (no offense, you're not exactly supportive of the Lindsey/Bethany story. You're nice regarding anything "Jed" related - haven't really heard you doubt them)?
    -I don't think all the guys claimed they knew he had a gf. I guess it depends which magazine you're reading.

I do agree that this was a strange season...had I watched like previous seasons, in my mind this show would have been dunzo already...maybe the casual viewer sees it that way too? Personally I hope we get something good out of all this - a good story to lead us to the next season, something juicy, sweet, unbelieveable...whatever. It sounds like the producers are leading us in that direction.
    First, I have stated several times over several seasons and will again that if the intent is to sleuthe, then one has to try to remain objective. To that end I am not a Reidster, nor am I a Jed.
    That said, I like to try to see different viewpoints, and I do tend to lean towards Jillian's viewpoint since it is her season and her story we are experiencing with her.

The information concerning Lindsey dating the Firestone roommate from California is in the US mag. I simply added the info that I had been told she was seeing him even earlier than what the mag stated.

It was known on here that Lindsey had friends from the Blue Frog (establishment) that were posting concerning Ed and as time went on concerning Lindsey as well. They posted quite often, and one may still post.
    To keep it honest the friend did not PM me. However, I heard basically the same story from several different people.

FORT Regular

Jillian looks happy and both girls look beautiful!

In case anyone lacks the patience to watch the show, here's the pic (hope its okay for me to do this):

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3666296;
    Lots of great pictures of Tori's wedding on the photographer's website. There is one of Jill and Ed too. Just let them scroll through. Jill also has a teeshirt that says Team Swiderski. She looks very happy.

FLY PHOTOGRAPHY - New Page-6
    Thanks! Both Jillian and Tori look beautiful. And Tori's husband is not so bad either!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3666324;

In case anyone lacks the patience to watch the show, here's the pic (hope its okay for me to do this):

Thank you for posting this pic. As sleuthers we have been wanting a screencap to analyze. There is Ed, there is the ring, and they are laughing. On the surface it looks good.

FORT Regular

No problem. Let me know if there are any others you all want me to snag!

(All I did was take a picture in the middle of the slide show! Easy peasy!)

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3666324;

They all look SO happy hope they make it and Tori is gorgeous!!!wow is all I can say! I want Reid to find his love too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3666340;
    No problem. Let me know if there are any others you all want me to snag!

(All I did was take a picture in the middle of the slide show! Easy peasy!)
    I like her Team Swiderski t-shirt. Can you get the one with her in that too? TIA

FORT Regular

Here ya go!

Why does Jillian look like she is trying hard to look happy.

She looks phony to me.

It's Tori day! Why is she in so many pictures, ugh!

Consider yourself lucky, Reid!

FORT Regular

I'm happy for Jillian. She looks happy. None of my business who slept with whom and who didn't. Seems like all parties involved are moving on happily!

Closed Thread