Closed Thread
Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3665677;
    Seems like Ed is still in Canada with Jill. I think someone would have tweeted about him being back if he was.
    Doesn't the boy have a job? Maybe they fired him because of the bad publicity. It has been about 3 weeks since the ATFR , surely he should be back to work since his work was so important to him that he had to leave the show for a couple of weeks.(sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3666175;
    Jillian has spent too much time and has faced too much criticism and adversity for there to be any happy ending in this particular saga - for her - aside from the two of them remaining a couple. Common sense tells me that while it would make many other people happy for her to break up with Ed and or to go back with Reid, it would not necessarily make her happy. If she had wanted to take either one of those actions, she could have easily done so by this time. The fact that she has not speaks her mind.

I understand that this relationship could fall apart tomorrow and may for all I know, but I fail to see how it would be a happy ending for Jillian given what she has been through. It would just be an ending filled with much hurt, and surely there would be no happily ever after connected with the experience for her.
    You make some good points, and as you are a highly respected Fort member, I will not begin to argue your analysis.

I can only say that in my opinion, I will be more disappointed in this show than any before if Jill stays with Ed long-term. Not because he wasn't my choice, but because he does not seem like the kind of person who is good enough for who I thought Jillian was. If they do ride off happily into the sunset together, good for them, but then I will be left wishing I had a better head's up on the real Jill prior to rooting for her happy ending all season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3666206;
    You make some good points, and as you are a highly respected Fort member, I will not begin to argue your analysis.

I can only say that in my opinion, I will be more disappointed in this show than any before if Jill stays with Ed long-term. Not because he wasn't my choice, but because he does not seem like the kind of person who is good enough for who I thought Jillian was. If they do ride off happily into the sunset together, good for them, but then I will be left wishing I had a better head's up on the real Jill prior to rooting for her happy ending all season.

Thank you. I am still reading and trying to put everything I read together. I have this sense that if somehow we were truly able to know everything - by that I mean everything from production/the show, everything from Ed and the girls, and everything from Jillian - we might just find that the truth - the real truth - lies somewhere in the middle as often happens in life.

I have always known that we are on a slippery slope with the producers and the editors, but now there are too many little inconsistencies beginning to pop up here and there - facts that don't quite jive as well as statements that contradict other statements given.
    I think I will do well to keep an open mind.

The one thing I try to remember is that this is Jillian's life, her story, her experience, and her big chance. It is not mine. If I try to put myself in her shoes, and I try to think of it from that viewpoint, then I begin to see why she is willing to put up with all of the negativity if she feels like what she has is the real thing - if she feels it - regardless of what the rest of the world thinks. It goes, of course, without saying that if it falls apart, it is her heart that breaks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3666242;
    If you don't mind me asking, what little inconsistencies are you finding? What the producers are saying? Previous contestants? The ex-gfs - not sure how this could be inconsistent as they were interviewed once by one magazine. I guess if you cherry picked the timeline you'd find inconsistencies.

Thoughts?
    I suppose it is alright now to bring this forth. Several people were getting barages of PMs with inside info around the same time. One of the things that I most definitely received was that Lindsey was set to fly out to see Andrew Firestone's old roommate. This was before the 4th of July. I don't know how that relationship got started or when, but even that date is certainly earlier than what the magazine has stated.
    At least one of Lindsey's very close friends never saw the texts.
    Wes can't make up his mind from mag to mag whether he ever heard Ed state that he had a girlfriend.
    There certainly was a big enough to do on the show about the girlfriend issue and questioning did anyone know. No one looked like he had any idea except Tanner, yet now they all claim to have heard Ed make these remarks.
    What is the producers' role in all of this?
    As I have said, I am reading and keeping an open mind because I think if I knew everything there was to know, the truth would most likely fall somewhere in the middle.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 08-18-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3666262;
    I suppose it is alright now to bring this forth. Several people were getting barages of PMs with inside info around the same time. One of the things that I most definitely received was that Lindsey was set to fly out to see Andrew Firestone's old roommate. This was before the 4th of July. I don't know how that relationship got started or when, but even that date is certainly earlier than what the magazine has stated.
    At least one of Lindsey's very close friends never saw the texts.
    Wes can't make up his mind from mag to mag whether he ever heard Ed state that he had a girlfriend.
    There certainly was a big enough to do on the show about the girlfriend issue and questioning did anyone know. No one looked like he had any idea except Tanner, yet now they all claim to have heard Ed make these remarks.
    What is the producers' role in all of this?
    As I have said, I am reading and keeping an open mind because I think if I knew everything there was to know, the truth would most likely fall somewhere in the middle.
    Hey, I appreciate you sharing this information! Lindsey's from IL and isn't AF's friend from CA? Whatever, that's weird. Keeping my thoughts to myself.
    -I wonder how close this friend on fort is to Lindsey and why she'd pm you (no offense, you're not exactly supportive of the Lindsey/Bethany story. You're nice regarding anything "Jed" related - haven't really heard you doubt them)?
    -I don't think all the guys claimed they knew he had a gf. I guess it depends which magazine you're reading.

I do agree that this was a strange season...had I watched like previous seasons, in my mind this show would have been dunzo already...maybe the casual viewer sees it that way too? Personally I hope we get something good out of all this - a good story to lead us to the next season, something juicy, sweet, unbelieveable...whatever. It sounds like the producers are leading us in that direction.

FORT Regular

Lots of great pictures of Tori's wedding on the photographer's website. There is one of Jill and Ed too. Just let them scroll through. Jill also has a teeshirt that says Team Swiderski. She looks very happy.

FLY PHOTOGRAPHY - New Page-6

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3666296;
    Lots of great pictures of Tori's wedding on the photographer's website. There is one of Jill and Ed too. Just let them scroll through. Jill also has a teeshirt that says Team Swiderski. She looks very happy.

TY. Tori is gorgeous. She reminds me of a mox of Melissa Rycroft and Sloan from Entourage. She's really beautiful and totally sweet. Nice pics of all.

Thank you so much. These were truly beautiful and fun to look through. I hope the couple doesn't mind though...

Also, it honestly boggles my mind that people think Jillian is ugly or unattractive or whatever. She's clearly beautiful and adorable. Her nose is fine too, for goodness sake! Best of luck to her and Ed. I'm glad there's finally picture proof that she and Ed are together.

Random but I noticed she was wearing the French Connection dress she wore in many of the promo shots. That dress has been everywhere this summer. Random bloggers, celebrities, people at parties I've been to.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Absolutely gorgeous photos. I loved the moose cake.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, Tori is beautiful! Jillian and Tori both looked GREAT!! They all look very happy. I believe the inbetween still happened (edgfs) but I wish them all the best!

Closed Thread