Closed Thread
Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Despite the tease from Cheryl Hick's twitter, just saying poor Jillian, there was nothing on ET Canada tonight about JED, however I will make sure I record it all week because it is entirely possible they may cover Jillian's mall gig or have an interview, does she have one or two this week, I was confused about that, or perhaps they will have their own sources.

Wasn't Torie's wedding on August 13th which is unusual unless perhaps the bridge or groom are Muslim or Jewish? Not this weekend per se or was that information wrong?

Love this
    Jill (as the boys like to call her), got all confused for a second so she went to talk to the love master, Chris Harrison. Chris was all, "R U for realz, yo?Choose Ed."
    The love master, bwah. The circus ringleader you mean.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3665849;
    thank you! the photo credit says infphoto.com, a paparazzi photo agency, so i'm thinking it was taken recently??? one needs to have an account to search their website for more photos.

Poll: Who Should Be the Next Bachelor: Reid, Kiptyn or Jake?: Smitten: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com
    OMG, he is so cute! What was Jillian be thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3665806;
    It's interesting to watch Jill's Breakfast Television interview again. Check out 4:35 into the interview where, by her own admission, she states that "it might take me longer than the average girl" to figure things out.

Breakfast Television Vancouver

Actually, this whole interview is worth re-watching in its entirety after all that has happened.
    WOW! It sure was. #1 turn offs she said... "Cheaters and liars"... she told guys to fess up and that is one of the 1st things she would tell a girl to ask a guy.... And to think she ended up with both a cheater AND a liar... sigh... I don't think at that point she had ANY idea that Ed had lied to her or was cheating on Lindsey with Bethany and on Lindsey with Jilly and on Jilly with both of them, or however many or however many triangles of cheating there were... sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3665959;
    ETA: Sorry, I tried but I don't think the link worked.
    hey, here it is! Macallan Twitter Tasting - a set on Flickr

jeez, how many times have we seen this shirt???! lololol

and here he is on his blackberry! (shoutout to NACF, bwah)

Last edited by soygrande; 08-17-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3666094;
    hey, here it is!

jeez, how many times have we seen this shirt???! lololol

Mmm...maybe that isn't the same shirt afterall. I don't know when that pic of him golding the glass was taken.

lisamill36 doesn't have any news. If she did, we would know.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3666103;
    Mmm...maybe that isn't the same shirt afterall. I don't know when that pic of him golding the glass was taken.
    oh yeah, that's definitely not the striped shirt from the INF pic. but it sure looks like the FRC & hawaii dinner shirt.

Just wanted to pop on. Reid had a tweet when he did the scotch tasting in June. From his twitter:

at scotch tasting for Macallan
    6:41 PM Jun 10th from mobile web

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3664733;
    New Kip article from Glamour:

My Lunch with Kiptyn From The Bachelorette!
    Monday, 08/17/2009
    A bit late responding to this great interview. Kiptyn sure got over this show somewhat quickly (although he definitely developed feelings for her before she dumped him) and with less "residue" than Reid, who's getting over it at a slower pace. Like Jake, he has nothing negative to say about anybody.

This quote is interesting (although it may have been discussed already and I missed the posts):

E: What if they edit you like crazy and you come out looking like a jerk?
    K: They canít create [a jerk], you have to give them something to work with.

Gee, does this give us any hope that they won't make Reid, Kip or Jake look bad when or if they accept The Bachelor role? Or is Kippy just too naive?

Kip is not appreciating or maybe he is that they can embellish any of your flaws or make it appear you have some that don't exist

like even if Kip seems perfect, that can be exploited as a flaw, what is he really hiding, is Kip anal, is Kip OCD, does Kip expect far too much from everybody, does he think he is just too good, just as examples....is he a cold fish, is he really a commitment phobe, is Kip really unable to let it all hang loose, is he too tightly wound, will he just explode one day?

FORT Newbie

Ok this is my first time posting and I haven't the faintest idea if I am doing it right. But...I do want to say that I'd see Reid in that shirt every single day for a year!!

Closed Thread