Closed Thread
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3665677;
    Seems like Ed is still in Canada with Jill. I think someone would have tweeted about him being back if he was.
    Someone did tweet that he was in Detroit, MI on the 13th. No new tweets about the two of them since then though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DMBFan;3665526;
    Thanks...some other interviews if you click the links.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3665637;
    Why is it so hard to believe that Jillian didn't want to be with Reid? She had the perfect opportunity twice and sent him away both times. He wasn't a good match for her and she wanted Ed. I may not know Jillian but have seen enough of her to believe her when she says she doesn't have a filter and there's no way she was faking her feelings for Ed then and in interviews.

Re: Jesse as potential Bachelor. I know someone who's sil and friends met the guys when they were in Austin. She said David was a jerk, Wes was actually personable, and Jesse has a big head i.e. inflated ego. That disappointed me although I've had doubts about him ever since seeing him on the MTA and reading the comments in US.
    I can believe that Jill determined that Ed was the only one of the 3 that she saw as a suitable lasting match for her, based on certain shared lifestyle/values/cultural issues. (She even described Ed as the one she saw herself with in 50 years.) How embarrassing for her if it turns out that her flawed judgement led her to choose the one who was actually the least suitable, which IMO is only strengthening her resolve to ignore any and all signs that this might be the case. (That's why I don't believe that they have broken up yet, despite the media blackout; Jill's too stubborn.)

Her mistake in dealing with Reid, provided her decision at the time was so clear cut for her, was that she continued to give him mixed signals in both words and actions, from F3 cut, to FRC turndown, to ATFR confrontation, leaving Reid and many of us very "confused". It's also not helping her popularity or the public's acceptance of her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3665730;
    I can believe that Jill determined that Ed was the only one of the 3 that she saw as a suitable lasting match for her, based on certain shared lifestyle/values/cultural issues. (She even described Ed as the one she saw herself with in 50 years.) How embarrassing for her if it turns out that her flawed judgement led her to choose the one who was actually the least suitable, which IMO is only strengthening her resolve to ignore any and all signs that this might be the case. (That's why I don't believe that they have broken up yet, despite the media blackout; Jill's too stubborn.)

Her mistake in dealing with Reid, provided her decision at the time was so clear cut for her, was that she continued to give him mixed signals in both words and actions, from F3 cut, to FRC turndown, to ATFR confrontation, leaving Reid and many of us very "confused". It's also not helping her popularity or the public's acceptance of her choice.
    ITA-and you said it so much better than I could ever have because it's been bobbing around in my grey matter for awhile but I could never quite put it into words. Thank you! Maybe now I'll get past this whole obsession and find a real life. I'm sure my husband will appreciate it.
    "Everyone interprets the behavior of others through the lenses of their own experience."

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3665462;
    Is it many people's opinion that she can't publicly state that she is not with Ed anymore? Because in my mind, given the fall out, if she is not with him anymore, and especially as she has mentioned wanting a design show, etc., I would think she would be shouting it from the rooftops. Being quiet about it is not the way to win back audience support. I thought the contract only said they had to stay together 2 months. So my main question is, if they are not together, why is she not publicizing it?
    There have been so many changes to "the contract" in recent past seasons--maybe there is a new addendum to the contract (since Jason's season) indicating that if a F1 is chosen the couple needs to establish a "positive" relationship to the public for X amount of time. (meaning you can't dump the F1 for X amount of time or choose another from the koi pond.)
    Just pure speculation on my part.
    Stranger things have happened. ABC is receiving a lot! of PR regarding the scenario--pump it babee!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3665478;
    Just saw this while in line at the market

In Touch August 24 has a blurb "Jillian Stands By Her Man"

They talk about the PDAs in Vegas, but then at the end say, "But a show insider thinks the new romance is already on the rocks. 'Jillian was leaning towards choosing no one in the final episode but producers urged her to reconsider, so she accepted the proposal from Ed' says the insider. 'They're very likely not going to get married and will quietly break up in a few months'".
    So this goes along with another insider's quote that "there is no love story." And all of the "I'm so in love with Ed, and I'm so happy" said to Reid at the AFTR was just not true. I wonder how she really did feel about Reid? And if the producers urged her to reconsider, why didn't they point the story to Reid? Had she already told him there was nothing there? Again, she sure did fool me, and I think Reid was honestly hurt by her second denial.

FORT Fanatic

It's interesting to watch Jill's Breakfast Television interview again. Check out 4:35 into the interview where, by her own admission, she states that "it might take me longer than the average girl" to figure things out.

Breakfast Television Vancouver

Actually, this whole interview is worth re-watching in its entirety after all that has happened.

Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar

I completely agree with this assessment. I like Jillian still and hope for the best for her and I don't need her to be with Reid. She's just been all over the place during filming and after with her comments about him. I get her remarks might have been producer driven during filming and there's editing involved. I think most don't question the mutual respect between her and Kip post show, that seems pretty clear cut, but I can't say the same between her and Reid--don't know why though. She was so gushy about all of the guys during MTA, even with Wes to a certain extent. Her heart seems to remain positive and open about all of the past suitors (ie. both Mikes), but with Reid, it seems like she has been more guarded for whatever reason.
    Last edited by lolanator; 08-17-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3665280;
    I couldn't help myself, had to vote. What a great picture of Reid!! Wonder when it was taken.
    thank you! the photo credit says infphoto.com, a paparazzi photo agency, so i'm thinking it was taken recently??? one needs to have an account to search their website for more photos.

Poll: Who Should Be the Next Bachelor: Reid, Kiptyn or Jake?: Smitten: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3665849;
    thank you! the photo credit says infphoto.com, a paparazzi photo agency, so i'm thinking it was taken recently??? one needs to have an account to search their website for more photos.

Poll: Who Should Be the Next Bachelor: Reid, Kiptyn or Jake?: Smitten: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com
    I registered and still couldn't find the pic.

Was that during the scotch tasting thing? It looks like the same type of shirt and the type of glasses they used for the tasting?

Closed Thread