Closed Thread
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

FORT Fan

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3665637;
    Why is it so hard to believe that Jillian didn't want to be with Reid? She had the perfect opportunity twice and sent him away both times. He wasn't a good match for her and she wanted Ed. I may not know Jillian but have seen enough of her to believe her when she says she doesn't have a filter and there's no way she was faking her feelings for Ed then and in interviews.

Re: Jesse as potential Bachelor. I know someone who's sil and friends met the guys when they were in Austin. She said David was a jerk, Wes was actually personable, and Jesse has a big head i.e. inflated ego. That disappointed me although I've had doubts about him ever since seeing him on the MTA and reading the comments in US.
    It's not hard for me to believe that Jillian doesn't want to be with Reid. Not difficult in the least. She is a self-proclaimed commitment phobe and decided to choose Ed over Reid. Just MHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3665619;
    I'm catching up with mails, but someone just needs to snap their picture.
    Maybe if they head back to Chicago somebody will.When was Jill suppose to be at that mall opening in Calgary?Was that suppose to happen on Tuesday I forget which Tuesday.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by terry-pat;3665658;
    Maybe if they head back to Chicago somebody will.When was Jill suppose to be at that mall opening in Calgary?Was that suppose to happen on Tuesday I forget which Tuesday.
    It's supposed to be on Wed, the 19th, so she's probably staying with her parents in Kelowna after Tori's wedding and driving to Calgary for Wed and Fri's engagements.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3665516;
    That analysis makes a lot of sense to me.
    It's new to me that Jillian had been considering choosing no one....
    What does "PDA" stand for?
    Publicity dates?
    PDA= Public display of Affection

Quote Originally Posted by terry-pat;3665543;
    I was just watching E talk,a Canadian entertainment show.They talked about rumours of a breakup,but said Ed and Jill were spotted dining and laughing,this past weekend in Kelowna BC,her parents hometown.
    I just caught this, used old Bachelorette footage with the blurb and they used the words "sources" tell us that Ed and Jillian were spotted laughing at dinner this past weekend in Kelowna or words to that effect..sounds like one dinner out in public. Still curious though why Cheryl Hickey said poor Jilllian. Different show. Let you know later if she says anything specific.

Oh and you want to know why no paps getting photos of JED, the Twilight cast are filming in Vancouver and paps are too busy trying to get photos of Robsten - Twilight news eclipses everything else, bwah.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3664924;
    Kip didn't want to "win" just to "win".
    No, but Ed did.

Seems like Ed is still in Canada with Jill. I think someone would have tweeted about him being back if he was.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3665645;
    I did once...haven't heard back. Do they always respond, or will they just ignore you?
    I too pm'd the mods about opening the Reid thread again. The response I got back was...

"We asked that people PM if there is actual news to report, and so far that hasn't happened. So for now it's staying closed, sorry."

C'mon someone, anyone.... any actual news to report? Bueller, Bueller...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3665545;
    Oh and I may have to watch ET Canada tonight because Cheryl Hickey, the host, twittered this:

CherylHickeyETC: Poor Jillian Harris. This poor chick
    3 days ago from TwitterBerry
    I sent her a note saying that Jill needs to wise up and call Reid - here is her reply to me ~

"arrrrrggg I know"
    7:51 PM Aug 14th

Cracked me up!

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3665585;
    I just think there is more to the story that what was in the magazine.
    Around the time of the Spain/Hawaii filming, there was a lot of speculation (and probably some based on insider knowledge) in the spoilers threads that Jillian was not going to choose anyone. Seeing the shows aired, I thought she was certainly was crying a lot. Before those episodes aired, I suggested that filming might have been extended (though jlccaz thinks not) to encourage/coerce an ending. jlccaz is usually right about timelines, etc. But I do think TPTB were trying to "stick" an ending. Of course it's ok with them if it unsticks later.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 08-17-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Closed Thread