Closed Thread
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Kiptyn, sensible and very nice man, practical........not bitter, he's moved on, good for him.

He doesn't get involved in all the nonsense about who's lying, being truthful, etc. He likes everyone and just minds his own business. Smart!

I think he did like Jillian but was he in love with her, no. His actions said it all. He liked her more as a good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by riano27;3665521;
    Public Display of Affection
    Thanks to both of you!
    I hope it is okay to say "thanks" on this board when one's questions are answered.
    Marti

We should be hearing something about Jillian this week, I forgot about this

Meet ABC's Bachelorette: Jillian Harris

Harris, ABC's Bachelorette Friday August 21, 6:30pm-8:30pm at CrossIron Mills (Grand Stage in Food Court)

Jillian Harris, the intelligent, independent, passionate woman who fell just short of her goal -- hoping that Jason Mesnick could be her best friend, soul mate and future husband on the The Bachelor -- found her true love, starring in the fifth edition of The Bachelorette, which concluded on July 27th.

An instant fan favourite on the last edition of The Bachelor, Jillian, 29, immediately charmed America with her irrepressible humor and emotional honesty. She currently resides in Vancouver, British Columbia and works as a restaurant interior designer, successfully supervising projects in both Canada and the U.S. Vivacious and energetic, she always lives life to the fullest. Jillian, who has enjoyed being part of a tight knit family, is an only child and is excited at the thought of starting her own family.

Jillian, a native of Peace River, Alberta, Canada, graduated from British Columbia Institute of Technology with a degree in interior design. In her spare time she volunteers in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program as a school tutor and mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by DMBFan;3665526;
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3665295;
    I do doubt it because I don't get how it's possible that not one single person snapped a pic of them for the past 2 weeks. Someone sure took the time to analyze all of their PDA in Vegas (who was nuzzling who, where Jillian sat on his lap, what they drank, etc. etc.) but didn't use an iPhone or BB to snap a picture? The Us Weekly cover sold 1M copies so clearly it's not from a lack of interest that no one has bothered to take a picture imo.

It just doesn't compute in my head.
    Has anyone snapped pics of them seperately? In orders words, has anyone snapped a pic of Ed recently? Has anyone snapped a picture Jillian recently, as well? IMO, just because he haven't seen any pictures doesn't mean that they are not a couple.

I was just watching E talk,a Canadian entertainment show.They talked about rumours of a breakup,but said Ed and Jill were spotted dining and laughing,this past weekend in Kelowna BC,her parents hometown.

Oh and I may have to watch ET Canada tonight because Cheryl Hickey, the host, twittered this:

CherylHickeyETC: Poor Jillian Harris. This poor chick
    3 days ago from TwitterBerry

Someone replied
    Melliepooh: @CherylHickeyETC what's the scoop with Jillian Harris!?!? Spill it Cheryl! =)
    3 days ago from web

Also it looks like the author Ann Sharpsteen was a fan of the Bachelorette, she was rooting for Ed
    also from her twitter
    thinking Jillian needs to pick Ted, or Ned, or Ed, or whatever his name is. He's a nerd, but so cute.

sounds like she does do freelance interviews because she also twittered she got a negative response from the Gosselin publicist

or maybe she is planning a book on reality TV because my oh my wouldn't that be a rich subject for delving into

A timely reminder of the contract requirements aids understanding of media revelations:

I understand and agree that confidentiality is paramount to the nature of the Series and the Series brand. Furthermore, I understand that my actions and the actions of other participants in the Series (including those who have appeared on past seasons of the Bachelor and/or the Bachelorette) after participating in the Series directly impact the Series and/or the Series brand. Therefore, I represent, warrant and agree that in the event that I enter into a personal relationship, including without limitation a romantic relationship, with the Bachelor or with any other participant past, present or future on the Bachelor and/or the Bachelorette, or with any production personnel of AND, NEXT Entertainment, Warner Horizon, Telepictures Productions, Inc., the Series or any related entities, including without limitation, production staff, producers and/or production executives, I shall not, except with AND’s prior approval, for a period of two years following the date of the initial North American broadcast of the final episode of the Series arc in which I appear, publicly disclose any details of such relationship(s), including without limitation, the existence of such relationship, any information about the relationship, the details of or reasons for any “break-up” (if such a “break-up” occurs) of such relationship(s).
    From the looks of Holly Durst's Facebook/Twitter, the producers would need a full time intern just to pen her written advance waivers from the above. (Talk about a contract term honored in the breach!)

All kidding aside, Jilly/Ed break up -- if and when it occurs -- will be a PR-managed event and the 'truth' may never seep out.

Oh, and just for "fun," here's the clause we'd all like to know whether Ed had penned OUT of his version of the form...

Except as otherwise contemplated herein, I agree not to “date” (as that term is commonly understood), enter into a dating relationship of any kind, enter into a marital relationship of any nature, nor enter into a cohabitation relationship involving physical intimacy, commencing from the date of this Agreement and continuing until either two (2) weeks following the initial North American broadcast of the Series’ final episode if I am selected either as the Bachelor or by the Bachelor as one of his two final Bachelorettes or two (2) weeks following the initial North American broadcast of episode of the series episode in which episode I am not selected to continue as a Bachelorette, if I am not one of the final two (2) Bachelorettes.
    Whatever he and the Chicago gals were up to between March 15 and July 31, 2009 it wasn't "dating". Gosh, I hope everyone is clear on that!

Quote Originally Posted by terry-pat;3665543;
    I was just watching E talk,a Canadian entertainment show.They talked about rumours of a breakup,but said Ed and Jill were spotted dining and laughing,this past weekend in Kelowna BC,her parents hometown.

looks like it will be worth checking out ET Canada, Etalk and maybe E! tonight, perhaps the other tabloid shows will have something

PS Seems Cheryl Hickey was a Kipton fan too.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-17-2009 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3665478;
    Just saw this while in line at the market

In Touch August 24 has a blurb "Jillian Stands By Her Man"

They talk about the PDAs in Vegas, but then at the end say, "But a show insider thinks the new romance is already on the rocks. 'Jillian was leaning towards choosing no one in the final episode but producers urged her to reconsider, so she accepted the proposal from Ed' says the insider. 'They're very likely not going to get married and will quietly break up in a few months'".

Holy cow - wouldn't that be ironic if that were indeed true (tho sdl shoulda prepared me for that one....)... Jilly herself at one point admitted to being a commitment-phobe, so maybe it's not all that far off-base.
    I'm a huge Reidster, but even after passing on R at F3, she didn't want to even take a chance on a great guy like Kip?? Is that why she told ed after the proposal, "We're gonna have so much FUN"? Not that marriage and fun are necessarily polar opposites..... but for some reason it struck me as odd at that point....?

Closed Thread