Closed Thread
Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3665406;
    I agree Alanna. My opinion is that IF they were together, there would be pics... and numerous ones at that. If for no other reason than to validate their united front, and possibly put doubts into the minds of everyone as to the validity of the girlfriends' stories to US Weekly. The two of them being seen together would strengthen their own words, that they are happy and in love.
    We have nothing of the sort. Not yet anyhow!
    Yes, the lack of any media coverage (i.e. new photos) for the past few weeks raises doubts in my mind too that Ed and Jillian are still together.
    I read somewhere - I don't remember where at this point, so I don't know how reliable it is - that Jillian confided to CH after the FD that the reason why she in particular had no romantic feelings for Ed at that point was that after Ed did confess to her about the girlfriends stories, that her romantic feelings for Ed and the desire to spend the night with him just evaporated.
    At a later time, however, the producers do show the erupting of a volcano to get their point across, so the first "malfunction" had only been temporary.

But then later, when the girls went to US Weekly and their stories became known, perhaps Jillian had another lack of interest in Ed romantically.....and Jillian was possibly devastated and couldn't imagine being with a man anymore whom she could not trust.....and the two might have broken up.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Mozart; 08-17-2009 at 06:00 PM.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3665448;
    Hmmm good question it was shown at the end credits, we may have had no thread to post on the immediate aftermath though, I think I remember posting about it later, the item might have made the weekend edition of TMZ, didn't even think about capturing that myself. The funniest thing was that cell phone stuck to his ear, guess he wasn't texting, where is his bluetooth?
    What really doesn't make any sense to me is that not one JED lover over at JU managed to cap that and it is my understanding that some of the cappers do reside on the west coast.

I'm beginning to think the deleted ABC poster was right and am now wondering if there will in fact be an ATFR 2 in 3 weeks to announce the breakup and the new bachelor? Although Sept. 1 is just 2 weeks away so if she doesn't move, or if there are no pictures of her moving , then that question will already be answered for anyone who keeps up online.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-17-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3665372;
    ITA, from reading between the lines from solid sources, sounds like Ed did brag to the other guys about having hotter girls back home, hence their surprise at his return, they didn't think he was interested in her to begin with.
    Also funny how Ed was the only one to find Wes' joke funny at the Spain RC...
    This one has been mentioned multiple times and I don't get it. At the time, most on here were pretty clear about the fact that Wes was not shown at the time he said it and the chance that it was a VO was pretty strong. Even if he did say it, there was serious discussion about whether Ed was laughing in a funny HA HA way or in a I am so uncomfortable I can't believe you just said that sort of way. I personally thought it was the latter.

FORT Fanatic

Just saw this while in line at the market

In Touch August 24 has a blurb "Jillian Stands By Her Man"

They talk about the PDAs in Vegas, but then at the end say, "But a show insider thinks the new romance is already on the rocks. 'Jillian was leaning towards choosing no one in the final episode but producers urged her to reconsider, so she accepted the proposal from Ed' says the insider. 'They're very likely not going to get married and will quietly break up in a few months'".

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3665460;
    Anyone see the latest interview with Mark? Nothing spectacular. A few points
    1. Said he was friends with Reid (only guy mentioned)
    2. Thinks Reid or Kiptyn will be Bachelor
    3. Said Wes was not as bad as they made him out to be but Jake was.
    Hi Lisa: I really liked Mark. Where is the article?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3665361;
    Ed could easily have mentioned something about a girl he was dating or sleeping with back home (especially during a night of heavy drinking/bragging with the guys), but not elaborated further, so it could have been interpreted that he possibly had a girlfriend by some of them. Also, just because Ed may have talked about someone, it doesn't mean Wes knew absolutely for certain that this person was a g/f, as Wes states in the article. I guess I don't have a problem with the 2 statements contradicting each other, because as we have learned, it is all a matter of individual perception what constitutes a girlfriend.

What was clear to me from the articles and comments was that none of the guys wanted to be the first to "go there" regarding Ed's alleged "shadiness" until the cat was out of the bag, so to speak, when they felt freer to speak their minds. So much for mancode.
    In the last USWeekly article, Jesse spoke up to say that Jill should dump Ed. He was actually quite direct about it.

It has been stated that they need to stay together for 2 months per contract. This would mean they have to stay together until Sept 27th and could not publicly announce a break up before then. Am I interpreting this incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3665478;

They talk about the PDAs in Vegas, but then at the end say, "But a show insider thinks the new romance is already on the rocks. 'Jillian was leaning towards choosing no one in the final episode but producers urged her to reconsider, so she accepted the proposal from Ed' says the insider. 'They're very likely not going to get married and will quietly break up in a few months'".
    Finally a printed leak planting doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3665478;

Interesting - and could have merit. But I definitely put In Touch in the rag category. And I have seen them do this before - a "show insider" might not even be a real person - could have been totally made up. Could also be the teenager who delivers the mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3665483;
    In the last USWeekly article, Jesse spoke up to say that Jill should dump Ed. He was actually quite direct about it.

It has been stated that they need to stay together for 2 months per contract. This would mean they have to stay together until Sept 27th and could not publicly announce a break up before then. Am I interpreting this incorrectly?
    There have been a few that are broken up by the time the ATFR tapes (Jason and Melissa being the most recent), or soon afterwards. I guess I always took it to mean two months from completion of taping, not necessarily airing - unless they have changed it recently.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3665496;
    There have been a few that are broken up by the time the ATFR tapes (Jason and Melissa being the most recent), or soon afterwards. I guess I always took it to mean two months from completion of taping, not necessarily airing - unless they have changed it recently.
    So then does ATFR reveal that they are broken up already?

Closed Thread