Closed Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 688

Thread: Media Thread

  1. #501
    FORT Fanatic lavender1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    799

    Re: Media Thread

    Someone got a shot of Ed in Vegas of course, that was shown on TMZ as described here early, I don't know if that was a pap who then sent it to TMZ or worked for TMZ or an ordinary citizen, it was clearly poolside at some Vegas hotel. One would have thought at least one photo of the couple would have come out of Vegas at some point.

    And the Bachelorette was really hyped in Vancouver and area so Jillian is really a celebrity up in that area for sure.......I think she would garner some attention in any major city in Canada but esp Vancouver, even if you didn't watch the show the commercials were incessant. Wonder if we're looking in the wrong places?
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-17-2009 at 06:22 PM.

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3665373;
    But I'm not even talking about the mainstream media. I'm talking about the thousands of Twitter-ers and FBers out there in the world. I know for a fact that if I was in Vegas and saw any Bach/B'ette couple making out, regardless of whether I liked them or found them interesting or whatever, I'd be whipping out my phone to snap a few pics to upload them to Twitter or FB. I find it impossible to believe that they've been allegedly out in Kelowna, Vegas, Vancouver and wherever else for the past two weeks and not one single, measly person has snapped any type of shot of them (even crappy/blurry) and uploaded it online.

    To me it means they're not together and haven't been seen together. Like we say, SCs never lie, right?
    I agree Alanna. My opinion is that IF they were together, there would be pics... and numerous ones at that. If for no other reason than to validate their united front, and possibly put doubts into the minds of everyone as to the validity of the girlfriends' stories to US Weekly. The two of them being seen together would strengthen their own words, that they are happy and in love.
    We have nothing of the sort. Not yet anyhow!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  3. #503
    FORT Fan I am hooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    187

    Re: Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3665295 View Post
    I do doubt it because I don't get how it's possible that not one single person snapped a pic of them for the past 2 weeks. Someone sure took the time to analyze all of their PDA in Vegas (who was nuzzling who, where Jillian sat on his lap, what they drank, etc. etc.) but didn't use an iPhone or BB to snap a picture? The Us Weekly cover sold 1M copies so clearly it's not from a lack of interest that no one has bothered to take a picture imo.

    It just doesn't compute in my head.
    I agree with you Alana, there have been more pictures of the bachelors up and down the coast of California and in Texas, than Ed and Jillian. I know they want to lay low, but they put themselves out in the public by being on the show.

  4. #504
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3665295;
    I do doubt it because I don't get how it's possible that not one single person snapped a pic of them for the past 2 weeks. Someone sure took the time to analyze all of their PDA in Vegas (who was nuzzling who, where Jillian sat on his lap, what they drank, etc. etc.) but didn't use an iPhone or BB to snap a picture? The Us Weekly cover sold 1M copies so clearly it's not from a lack of interest that no one has bothered to take a picture imo.

    It just doesn't compute in my head.
    ITA! Unless they've been put in the witness protection program.

  5. #505
    FORT Fan double_standard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    223

    Re: Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3665398;
    Someone got a shot of Ed in Vegas of course, that was shown on TMZ as described here early, I don't know if that was a pap who then sent it to TMZ or worked for TMZ or an ordinary citizen, it was clearly poolside at some Vegas hotel. One would have thought at least one photo of the couple would have come out of Vegas at some point.

    And the Bachelorette was really hyped in Vancouver and area so Jillian is really a celebrity up in that area for sure.......I think she would garner some attention in any major city in Canada but esp Vancouver, even if you didn't watch the show the commercials were incessant. Wonder if we're looking in the wrong places?
    But why didn't anyone screencap it? Surely someone on the west coast had time to record that show.

    And I wonder why her good friend Riaz hasn't interviewed since the end of the show?

  6. #506
    FORT Fanatic lavender1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    799

    Re: Media Thread

    I Told You So, I Told You So

    I love being right, but hate it when I’m right about love not being authentic. As I’ve been posting on my blog, these Bachelor and Bachelor-type shows are entertaining programs for us reality TV buffs, but really should not be looked at as a means to find true love.

    What do you know about these people in six weeks? They’re screened by TV producers and obviously not always very well. In the latest rendition of The Bachelorette, one of the woo-boys admitted after getting the boot that he was on only trying to boost his music career and that he was proud to have made it so for on the show with a girlfriend back at home.

    Last week word got out that the “winner” of said program, Ed Swiderski, was not what he appeared to be. He left the show telling Bachelorette, Jillian Harris, that he needed to get back to work. Then, he returned and weasled his way into a proposal. Turns out, he had been dating two other women on the side, sending them raunchy texts messages during filming, and even sleeping with them both, during his “hiatus” from the program to “head back to work”.

    Ed even told the women that he had to do work out of town, when he headed back to the program. Now, Jillian is engaged to a man she truly does not know. Scary thought.

    Come on, folks. If you want to meet people and go on TV, go for it. But, when the lights go out and the cameras are packed away, go through a normal courting for goodness sake. Just, try it. Take my word on this. Trust me!

    CouplesCommittedToLove.com
    Official Blog of America’s Romance Guru, Leon Scott Baxter

  7. #507
    FORT Fanatic lavender1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    799

    Re: Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3665424;
    But why didn't anyone screencap it? Surely someone on the west coast had time to record that show.

    And I wonder why her good friend Riaz hasn't interviewed since the end of the show?

    Hmmm good question it was shown at the end credits, we may have had no thread to post on the immediate aftermath though, I think I remember posting about it later, the item might have made the weekend edition of TMZ, didn't even think about capturing that myself. The funniest thing was that cell phone stuck to his ear, guess he wasn't texting, where is his bluetooth?

  8. #508
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    693

    Re: Media Thread

    Anyone see the latest interview with Mark? Nothing spectacular. A few points
    1. Said he was friends with Reid (only guy mentioned)
    2. Thinks Reid or Kiptyn will be Bachelor
    3. Said Wes was not as bad as they made him out to be but Jake was.

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by acb2009;3665365;
    I don't know if they are together or not, but I am beginning to lean towards not. With the negative publicity surrounding TB and her chosen one, it surprises me that TPTB aren't showing more pics of the happy couple in random locations, especially until the new Bachelor is announced.
    Is it many people's opinion that she can't publicly state that she is not with Ed anymore? Because in my mind, given the fall out, if she is not with him anymore, and especially as she has mentioned wanting a design show, etc., I would think she would be shouting it from the rooftops. Being quiet about it is not the way to win back audience support. I thought the contract only said they had to stay together 2 months. So my main question is, if they are not together, why is she not publicizing it?

  10. #510
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3665462;
    Is it many people's opinion that she can't publicly state that she is not with Ed anymore? Because in my mind, given the fall out, if she is not with him anymore, and especially as she has mentioned wanting a design show, etc., I would think she would be shouting it from the rooftops. Being quiet about it is not the way to win back audience support. I thought the contract only said they had to stay together 2 months. So my main question is, if they are not together, why is she not publicizing it?
    ITA with you and it's all very weird. If she does a sappy spread in People right now about being a strong girl and surviving and kicking the bad boy to the curb, the offers would start piling in. I don't want to dust off my tin foil hat but it does lead to some conspiracy theories in my mind.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.