Closed Thread
Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by acb2009;3665209;
    Well, to be fair, part of his quote in People is:

“I had no clue whether Ed had a girlfriend … while we were on the show. I really didn’t know about any of it,” he says.

I'm very curious to know what was actually said during the '...'. He very well could be talking out of both sides of his mouth, but obviously something was deleted from this statement.
    But how can he say he didn't have a clue about Ed and a gf yet he said in US that he heard him say it? I don't believe that Ed said anything of the sort to either Wes or David. Both Ed and Reid were talking about Wes and Dave being the "bad boys" in epi 4 so would hardly "confess" anything to them.

I thought what Kiptyn said in the interview about Ed leaving was interesting. I think he was correct in it being between him and Ed at that point and he didn't want to be the default winner and just wanted the two most right guys for Jillian. He was also very clear that Jillian & Ed are together which I don't doubt but a lot of others seem to.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriella703;3665236;
    New poll on glamour.com for who should be the next bachelor. Great pic of Reid that I hadn't seen before...

Poll: Who Should Be the Next Bachelor: Reid, Kiptyn or Jake?: Smitten: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com
    I couldn't help myself, had to vote. What a great picture of Reid!! Wonder when it was taken.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriella703;3665236;
    New poll on glamour.com for who should be the next bachelor. Great pic of Reid that I hadn't seen before...

Poll: Who Should Be the Next Bachelor: Reid, Kiptyn or Jake?: Smitten: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com
    Can't remember - who's the guy in the first pic after the article sitting next to Jake and Kiptyn?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3665279;
    But how can he say he didn't have a clue about Ed and a gf yet he said in US that he heard him say it? I don't believe that Ed said anything of the sort to either Wes or David. Both Ed and Reid were talking about Wes and Dave being the "bad boys" in epi 4 so would hardly "confess" anything to them.

I thought what Kiptyn said in the interview about Ed leaving was interesting. I think he was correct in it being between him and Ed at that point and he didn't want to be the default winner and just wanted the two most right guys for Jillian. He was also very clear that Jillian & Ed are together which I don't doubt but a lot of others seem to.
    I do doubt it because I don't get how it's possible that not one single person snapped a pic of them for the past 2 weeks. Someone sure took the time to analyze all of their PDA in Vegas (who was nuzzling who, where Jillian sat on his lap, what they drank, etc. etc.) but didn't use an iPhone or BB to snap a picture? The Us Weekly cover sold 1M copies so clearly it's not from a lack of interest that no one has bothered to take a picture imo.

It just doesn't compute in my head.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3665293;
    Can't remember - who's the guy in the first pic after the article sitting next to Jake and Kiptyn?
    that's Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3665279;

I'm still wondering about all of this. From what Kiptyn says in the article, he had already decided who the best fits for Jillian were. I thought it was interesting he didn't mention much about Reid. Certainly he knew Reid was up there in consideration - especially after Ed left. Why didn't he say this?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3665026;
    Wes said in an interview: "Dave [Good] and I both remember Ed saying he had a girlfriend". "But we are not the kind who are going to run our mouths."

Sounds like they know something but won’t elaborate because of “mancode”. The thing is Wes can say what he wants though since he's been accused of commiting everything under the sun.

I really doubt he knows anything more other than Ed actually having a gf.
    Sounds to me as if Wes flat out lied and even staged the reunion so UsWeekly would get their story.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3665300;
    that's Jesse
    Thanks! HOW could I forget Jesse? That's what I get for not being able to watch the WHOLE season! I'd definitely watch him as the next Bachelor, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3665318;
    Thanks! HOW could I forget Jesse? That's what I get for not being able to watch the WHOLE season! I'd definitely watch him as the next Bachelor, too!
    Yeah, I was a little dissapointed you had to ask

haha JK!!!!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Regular

I thought he meant that you want the two right people to end up together, meaning Jillian and whoever she chooses to be right. I could've read that wrong, though.
    Last edited by acb2009; 08-17-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Closed Thread