Closed Thread
Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3664792;
    The overriding reason MANCODE works though is that Ed must have something on the other guys and that is why they can't say much - that is how MANCODE works around here - you spill the beans on me, I got the goods on you, so I'll spill if you spill. Everyone keeps their mouth shut, everyone is happy. It is not like Ed is a true friend to any of these guys by the sounds of it, not most of them anyway.

Wes said in an interview: "Dave [Good] and I both remember Ed saying he had a girlfriend". "But we are not the kind who are going to run our mouths."

Sounds like they know something but won’t elaborate because of “mancode”. The thing is Wes can say what he wants though since he's been accused of commiting everything under the sun.

I really doubt he knows anything more other than Ed actually having a gf.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3664733;
    New Kip article from Glamour:

My Lunch with Kiptyn From The Bachelorette!
    Monday, 08/17/2009

For the photo, I asked him to take off his sunglasses, but I wanted to say, take off your shirt. Haha! Kidding. Not really.
    Oh my - Kip always looks good, but imho that's one of THE most flattering pics I've seen of him to date!! Thx for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3663584;
    So Terry-pat... do you think there's more to come before the Bachelor begins or do you think the Bachelor will be part 2 of this craziness?
    No I don't think so.I do see Bloomers point about the cliff hanger bit of the F3 becoming the F1.I do think they will keep this going like a serial or a soap if they can.They want Kip or Reid,probably Reid so they can open the bachelor season with the guy who had his heart broken by Jillian and probably go 'will he be a heartbreaker too", or something like that.I think Jake is still in the mix,he is their backup because he wants to be the bachelor.Ha I 'd like to see none of them take it and see what they come up with,but I am sure they would find some way to tie it into the past seasons.

saw this on twitter from Ann sharpsteen. Who is that? Does she have a radio or tv show? tweetannie

This afternoon's phone calls: Kirstie Alley, Jillian Harris, Kendra Wilkinson, Sharon Osbourne... here's hoping for something interesting!

She is clearly a book author, wonder if she does freelance writing as well? Her last big book project appears to be a biography of the first Mrs. Johnny Cash, Vivian Cash.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-17-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Nicole Williams: Celeb Career Thermometer: Kendra Wilkinson vs. Jillian Harris

Worst Career Move of the Week: Jillian Harris Sticks By Her Man

Days after reports surfaced that winner Ed Swiderski was cheating on his Bachelorette Jillian Harris with two other women, contestant Wes Hayden came forward with a sudden memory that Swiderski had a girlfriend on the show. And though it's an obvious attempt on Hayden's part to stretch his 15-minutes, we can't understand for a second how Harris could stay with a man who's so obviously unfaithful (unless of course she was under a strict contract and being paid, but that's beside the point). Jillian, we understand you meant forever when you said it, but seriously, it's time to call it quits. Find a pint of Ben & Jerry's, rent He's Just Not That Into You, and let out a good ugly cry... Then move on, eh?
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3665026;
    Wes said in an interview: "Dave [Good] and I both remember Ed saying he had a girlfriend". "But we are not the kind who are going to run our mouths."

Sounds like they know something but won’t elaborate because of “mancode”. The thing is Wes can say what he wants though since he's been accused of commiting everything under the sun.

I really doubt he knows anything more other than Ed actually having a gf.
    Funny but he also said in People that he didn't know anything about Ed having a gf. Bachelorette’s Wes Feels Bad for Jillian & Ed - PEOPLE TV Watch

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3665202;
    Funny but he also said in People that he didn't know anything about Ed having a gf. Bachelorette’s Wes Feels Bad for Jillian & Ed - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Well, to be fair, part of his quote in People is:

“I had no clue whether Ed had a girlfriend … while we were on the show. I really didn’t know about any of it,” he says.

I'm very curious to know what was actually said during the '...'. He very well could be talking out of both sides of his mouth, but obviously something was deleted from this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3665154;
    saw this on twitter from Ann sharpsteen. Who is that? Does she have a radio or tv show? tweetannie
    hopefully someone can listen in & report back!

FORT Newbie

New poll on glamour.com for who should be the next bachelor. Great pic of Reid that I hadn't seen before...

Poll: Who Should Be the Next Bachelor: Reid, Kiptyn or Jake?: Smitten: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com

Closed Thread