Closed Thread
Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by abovethefray;3664848;
    E: What's going on with Ed and Jillian? What do you know?

K: They are still together. Today.

Did anyone else think this an odd way to answer this question? It just seemed off abit to qualify that they are together TODAY. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it ????
    i'd like to know what his tone was like when he responded that way. It could be "today" as in "don't think it'll last much longer", or it could be that he was just saying he has up to the date information and knows for a fact that as of today they're still together.

For those who think JED are already broken up, then do you also think that her moving to Chicago is also a lie? Since that seems to be set to happen in the next few weeks.

Also, Kip said he'll know in 2 weeks if he's the Bach, but it'll only be announced a couple weeks after that. I'm hoping we'll get a leak before then! I'm starting to think Kip will be the Bach...Jake is just too cheesy, seems REid has turned it down and is asking for too much money...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3663502;
    MODS: If this is not allowed please accept my apology and delete!

Here are the scans: I'm not sure how to post them here where they can be enlarged so just look at this photobucket.

Pictures by chicagogurl - Photobucket
    Reid Still Has Feelings Finalist Reid Rosenthal, 30, opens up to Us about Jillian.

You hung out with Jillian and Ed while filming After the Final Rose. Did they seem in love? "They seemed like they were together and were having a good time, but you never know what's really going in behind the scenes."

Have you moved on? Are you dating anyone?
    "Jillian and I had a great relationship, and after she made her decision, I used my "everything happens for a reason" mentality to get over her. But when I recently saw her, the feelings definitely came back. I'm starting to go out with friends have a good time, but it's stressful because I get, like, attacked."

Would you ever take Jillian back?
    "I would definitely talk to her. I don't know if I would get back together with her. I would definitely arrange a trip maybe to see her or have her come to me."

Could you be the next Bachelor?
    "It would be an awesome experience, but I don't know whether I'd do it to try and find my wife. I don't even know if the option is there."

my comments: he seems like he is still upset about the whole thing (as maybe he should be, he proposed to her like two months ago). He did comment that he didn't think Ed was that into Jillian so it surprised him when he came back. Kiptyn is not quoted in this article so he must have declined interview. I agree with one of the other posters - Reid definitely is still upset, which is why he is inclined to comment to Us Weekly. Otherwise, I think he would just stay out of it. And suggesting a trip to talk? It seems like he is reaching out to her via the media. Also, about being the next Bachelor - very wishy washy answer - awesome experience, doesn't know if he can find a wife that way, doesn't know if option is there. It makes me think it's not going to be him - which, in turn, makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3664624;
    Yeah. since "the monster"--Fleiss--is feeding them, they pretty much are at his mercy for a while. I doubt if he'll let them rest in peace.
    very true. Fleiss is no doubt controling his "product" and the public relations/media around them.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriella703;3664885;
    Reid Still Has Feelings Finalist Reid Rosenthal, 30, opens up to Us about Jillian.

You hung out with Jillian and Ed while filming After the Final Rose. Did they seem in love? "They seemed like they were together and were having a good time, but you never know what's really going in behind the scenes."

Have you moved on? Are you dating anyone?
    "Jillian and I had a great relationship, and after she made her decision, I used my "everything happens for a reason" mentality to get over her. But when I recently saw her, the feelings definitely came back. I'm starting to go out with friends have a good time, but it's stressful because I get, like, attacked."

Would you ever take Jillian back?
    "I would definitely talk to her. I don't know if I would get back together with her. I would definitely arrange a trip maybe to see her or have her come to me."

Could you be the next Bachelor?
    "It would be an awesome experience, but I don't know whether I'd do it to try and find my wife. I don't even know if the option is there."

my comments: he seems like he is still upset about the whole thing (as maybe he should be, he proposed to her like two months ago). He did comment that he didn't think Ed was that into Jillian so it surprised him when he came back. Kiptyn is not quoted in this article so he must have declined interview. I agree with one of the other posters - Reid definitely is still upset, which is why he is inclined to comment to Us Weekly. Otherwise, I think he would just stay out of it. And suggesting a trip to talk? It seems like he is reaching out to her via the media. Also, about being the next Bachelor - very wishy washy answer - awesome experience, doesn't know if he can find a wife that way, doesn't know if option is there. It makes me think it's not going to be him - which, in turn, makes me sad.
    Part of me feels like a lot of what Kip & Reid say in the media right now is passed by TPTB and even partially scripted by them. call me skeptical, but Kip's saying things that perfectly align him with being the next Bach. Reid's saying things that keep doubts in people's minds about Ed and keep some people hopeful that there could be a "reunion". Maybe this plays into what's still to come - AFTR 2. I know a lot of people will jump on me for saying this and say no, JED are really in love & getting married. And this is not my wishful thinking, really I don't think they'll end up back together. Just think TPTB are trying to milk all this in some way......

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3663638;
    This is the media thread, so there have been no new media sightings of Ed and Jillian since that photo in the Chicago restaurant was taken.
    (As you know, the same shot was used for Las Vegas.)
    There have been rumors on other boards that Jed have already broken up, and there are other stories that they are still together.
    This weekend was cousin Tori's wedding.
    I'd like to see some media photos of the two together.......
    At the very least, the happy couple could release a picture of them at Jill's cousin's wedding, and then we could compare that one with the one of Ed and Bethaney at the wedding they were pictured dancing closely at.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3664904;
    At the very least, the happy couple could release a picture of them at Jill's cousin's wedding, and then we could compare that one with the one of Ed and Bethaney at the wedding they were pictured dancing closely at.

I believe that was Lindsey though, not Bethany.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3664896;
    very true. Fleiss is no doubt controling his "product" and the public relations/media around them.

First of all, on the added Today comment to whether JED were still together, Kip likes to be very precise in what he says and that sounded like a qualifier to me, Kip seems like the kind of guy who doesn't want people coming back and saying you weren't honest but he can say as far as I knew on that day they were together - though the need to qualify is either the need for Kip to be precise versus he may not be totally sure what the future holds....

Secondly if you are in the running to become a Bachelor and you are interested of course you are going to say the process works or you aren't going to get the gig for sure.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3664800;
    hmmm, sorry I just don't see it. Kip got over her a little too quickly IMO.

Also, he wanted Ed to be there? He obviously like Jill a lot, but if this is true then that confirms he did not love her for me.
    OOOOOOOH, respectfully disagree, big time. If you love somebody, you want them to be happy, and if Jillian wanted Ed, that was going to make her happy, that's what Kip wanted for her. Kip didn't want to "win" just to "win".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3664792;
    The overriding reason MANCODE works though is that Ed must have something on the other guys and that is why they can't say much - that is how MANCODE works around here - you spill the beans on me, I got the goods on you, so I'll spill if you spill. Everyone keeps their mouth shut, everyone is happy. It is not like Ed is a true friend to any of these guys by the sounds of it, not most of them anyway.
    I also think there's a difference between telling what you know because it benefits someone else or telling what you know because it benefits you.

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3664811;
    I tend to believe also that they are not together anymore. This is eerily similiar to previous Bach aftermaths where the couple had broken up. Along with not a stitch of media, I am still thinking about that person on Twitter who said she was "chillin" with Ed in Michigan @ Aug. 13. She is the only person I have heard with recent info that seems to have zero vested interest in the outcome. She seems to have no reason to make that up, never seemed to have posted about the show before, etc. hmmmmm I am sure we will hear one way or another soon enough. I don't wish Jill or Ed ill at all, I am simply stating what I think to be true.
    I am believing this girl too. I looked at some of her recent tweets. Not sure why she didn't take pics of him though.

Closed Thread