Closed Thread
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mpls. girl;3664048;
    Gosh, I hate to think that Jillian and Ed are manipulating and being manipulated. It is so sinister and calculating. And almost evil. Has it come to that these days? I suppose they are the only type of people who would "go" on these reality shows.....It is a sad commentary of the times.
    you can bet money on the "being manipulated", and the other part remains to be seen. I think the contract said they have to agree to be a part of any "specials" TPTB plan for two years. Not sure how obligated they are to other media appearances, and I can't imagine they have to actually stay together for a specified amount of time, but they may have to not make any official announcements for a set time frame.

A lot of relationships from this show were over before they began, or before the show finished airing but I'm not sure about any official announcements being before the introduction of the next victim.

Quote Originally Posted by mpls. girl;3664048;
    Gosh, I hate to think that Jillian and Ed are manipulating and being manipulated. It is so sinister and calculating. And almost evil. Has it come to that these days? I suppose they are the only type of people who would "go" on these reality shows.....It is a sad commentary of the times.
    While I have some theories, I have no direct knowledge to the extent that any of them are involved in this whole affair. My point was that if the TPTB wanted to release a more recent pic of them - they would get that pic and make sure it made its way to the right sources with little regard to whether the couple in question wanted it to be released or not - it's part of the deal when one signs on the dotted line - much like when certain couples or former contestants appear on MTAs or ATFR shows. It's contractual or quid pro quo in nature.

So, it's a little odd that nothing new has been circulating at all - it leads one to think it's an intentional PR move. JMO.

I know what you mean.... lots of misspellings, too. Whoever it is has revealed that the hacker was a girl...???

Sure hope the poor guy isn't being victimized again....

I saw at another site that Valen (Video queen) received an email from Jed thanking her for her vids, and saying that they (Jill & Ed) are together and having a great time and can't wait to spend their lives together....
    Last edited by alsoaktchr; 08-17-2009 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3664163;
    I saw at another site that Valen (Video queen) received an email from Jed thanking her for her vids, and saying that they (Jill & Ed) are together and having a great time and can't wait to spend their lives together....
    Now I'm skeptical about everything! Why are they trying so hard to convince us? I doubt if the e-mail is really from them - a publicist maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3664272;
    Welcome back, everyone! Have we all been going through FORT-withdrawal??

THIS does not sound like Reid at all! I would bet it's not!
    I didn't know that Reid's SIL is a singer (we didn't see her on the show).

As for when they will announce the next Bachelor...they won't do so until Sept. I believe it's due to More To Love ends during that time and probably won't be until late Sept to keep things under as much wrap as possible. That's how they keep things under their 'control'.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3664278;
    Now I'm skeptical about everything! Why are they trying so hard to convince us? I doubt if the e-mail is really from them - a publicist maybe?
    Very similar to the one she got shortly after the show ended. Maybe it is the same one.
    " A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one". Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3664007;
    This could certainly be true but they are both under contract for a year or so and in many cases, cooperating with the network brass could serve them well seeing as TPTB hold the keys to future opportunities - at least for the immediate future.
    Yeah. since "the monster"--Fleiss--is feeding them, they pretty much are at his mercy for a while. I doubt if he'll let them rest in peace.

US Magazine internet item

Bachelorette Host: I "Don't Want to Know" if Ed Cheated

In the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now), Bachelorette host Chris Harrison says he didn't ask Jillian Harris if she believed her fiance Ed Swiderski cheated during a recent phone conversation.

"I didn't ask her because I don't want to know," he tells Us Weekly.

Harrison believes they've even set a wedding date.

News - Bachelorette Host: I "Don't Want to Know" if Ed Cheated | Usmagazine.com

Of course would like to see how that is actually worded in the article itself.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3664627;
    US Magazine internet item

Bachelorette Host: I "Don't Want to Know" if Ed Cheated

In the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now), Bachelorette host Chris Harrison says he didn't ask Jillian Harris if she believed her fiance Ed Swiderski cheated during a recent phone conversation.

"I didn't ask her because I don't want to know," he tells Us Weekly.

Harrison believes they've even set a wedding date.

News - Bachelorette Host: I "Don't Want to Know" if Ed Cheated | Usmagazine.com

Of course would like to see how that is actually worded in the article itself.
    I love that CH is now professing to a "don't ask, don't tell policy."

P.S. I missed y'all--so I imagine Ed is going through major separation anxiety if he's not in Canada now--since they're so much in love. I love FORT.

Closed Thread