Closed Thread
Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

MODS: If this is not allowed please accept my apology and delete!

Here are the scans: I'm not sure how to post them here where they can be enlarged so just look at this photobucket.

Pictures by chicagogurl - Photobucket

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terry-pat;3663346;
    Media wise...Jill is the best bacherotte ever,why,she did not know what was gonna hit her and it did.But all you sleuthers and spoilers out there...never figured out F1...and maybe she taught Fleiss a lesson...why,maybe you are too good,why he was greedy with screencaps and...on this season on the bachelorette...Sorry I ramble but,I never saw that before...The season starts,and it has not ended.

You are right that for the first time Fleiss had us stumped for a very long time and much further into the season than usual, but he didn't have us completely buffaloed.
    By the time that she let Reid go at the F3, we had the edit figured out that Ed was F1 and had clearly said as much.
    The question was: In keeping with the shocking endings of the preceding seasons, would Fleiss pull an F3 to F1 and have Reid come back and take the whole thing? That was the cliff hanger. The F1 slot was Ed's. Would the F3 Reid come in on the shocking surprise and usurp the F1 position? That would be the first time that had ever happened and that was what we did not know.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by terry-pat;3663346;
    Media wise...Jill is the best bacherotte ever,why,she did not know what was gonna hit her and it did.But all you sleuthers and spoilers out there...never figured out F1...and maybe she taught Fleiss a lesson...why,maybe you are too good,why he was greedy with screencaps and...on this season on the bachelorette...Sorry I ramble but,I never saw that before...The season starts,and it has not ended.
    So Terry-pat... do you think there's more to come before the Bachelor begins or do you think the Bachelor will be part 2 of this craziness?

This is the media thread, so there have been no new media sightings of Ed and Jillian since that photo in the Chicago restaurant was taken.
    (As you know, the same shot was used for Las Vegas.)
    There have been rumors on other boards that Jed have already broken up, and there are other stories that they are still together.
    This weekend was cousin Tori's wedding.
    I'd like to see some media photos of the two together.......
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-17-2009 at 11:36 AM.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3663701;
    If you Twitter search the terms "The Bachelor" there are a few tweets out there from the past few days that suggest the he is in Chicago and that Jillian will be joining him in a few weeks - no idea as to the veracity of the statements.
    I didn't necessarily interpret those as meaning Ed was in Chicago but they could mean that. There's also this set of tweets from a few days ago that put Ed at the Oak City Grille somewhere in Michigan (Detroit?) the night of August 13th. I don't know if they're reliable either.

Chillin with Ed from the Bachelor. He's alot shorter than I thought...11:21 PM Aug 13th from mobile web
    I heard he had a gf the entire time. He went to MSU, he's really good friends with a friend of mine. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3663556;
    You are right that for the first time Fleiss had us stumped for a very long time and much further into the season than usual, but he didn't have us completely buffaloed.
    By the time that she let Reid go at the F3, we had the edit figured out that Ed was F1 and had clearly said as much.
    The question was: In keeping with the shocking endings of the preceding seasons, would Fleiss pull an F3 to F1 and have Reid come back and take the whole thing? That was the cliff hanger. The F1 slot was Ed's. Would the F3 Reid come in on the shocking surprise and usurp the F1 position? That would be the first time that had ever happened and that was what we did not know.
    There is no doubt in my mind that they are manipulating drama to continue the storylines.

There is a soapy story woven throughout Brad, Deanna, Jason, and now Jillian's seasons.

There will definitely be a tie in from JED resolution to the next bachelor...unless they can't secure a guy from Jill's season.

Ed gave them ammunition but considering the trail of connections, I have no doubt that TPTB were behind the media blowups. Predicting the fallout would be almost impossible though unless it's totally scripted which I find hard to believe.

The season is over, the post show promotion is over and I would have no problem believing any of the following...

Ed and Jill really fell in love.

Ed was a plant, in cahoots with his girlfriends and TPTB, and ran a total con on Jillian. She is furious but has to play along until a set time. (Sept 1st maybe) when they'll have another "special update" and announce the new bachelor. Very Jerry Springerish.

Ed and Jill were in on it together and mutually agreed to make a deal to screw over TPTB's storyline, and the USWeekly stories were producers revenge.

I wish I didn't find it fascinating because it really is tabloid tv at the lowest denominator, but I admit, they have me hooked.

FORT Regular

If Ed and Jillian put out pictures they "feed the monster". I think they had enough of the monster.

Quote Originally Posted by mpls. girl;3663916;
    If Ed and Jillian put out pictures they "feed the monster". I think they had enough of the monster.
    I agree with that but do they want to not feed the monster because they are together and want a chance to figure things out on their own, or because they are broken up but aren't allowed to say that yet?

TPTB at The Bachelorette/Bachelor: Jerry Springer edition have certainly fueled the fire this time.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-17-2009 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mpls. girl;3663916;
    This could certainly be true but they are both under contract for a year or so and in many cases, cooperating with the network brass could serve them well seeing as TPTB hold the keys to future opportunities - at least for the immediate future.

FORT Regular

Gosh, I hate to think that Jillian and Ed are manipulating and being manipulated. It is so sinister and calculating. And almost evil. Has it come to that these days? I suppose they are the only type of people who would "go" on these reality shows.....It is a sad commentary of the times.

Closed Thread