Closed Thread
Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3658266;
    SCC - thanks for posting...that is sooo messed up!
    yeah, hilarious!!!!!!! but I do hate it when people make fun of her nose...give the girl a break! not everyone has to look like Barbie!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3658098;
    I don't think a lot of Ed's friends are into the bachelorette. I saw a few WTF tweets about the subject from his coworkers/friends.

Also, I imagine Ed and his buds are pretty internet savvy and know the best way to lay low and have internet rumors blow over is to not engage...true or false.

AND, it's only a few message boards and blogs commenting these days outside of the USWeekly stuff so for the most part people are oblivious.

My daughter and her office are BIG TIME fans during the season and I mentioned the scandal to her and she said "REALLY"...who's the next bachelor? After the show is done...we're done.

True or false...in the scheme of things, not that many people seem to care.
    Or they know Ed went on the show as a joke, they think the show is the joke and think it's great that Ed will be known as a stud muffin......and hope to get some of the leftover action when Ed is single again....

Return of the Bachelorette

Hilarious Stanley Cup Canes, an Austin male perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3658233;
    I honestly don't think that Ed wants to say too much about the gf's. He's got to live and work in the same town that they live and I'm sure they have lots of mutual friends who know the truth about what happened. If he denies it too much personally and even says anything about the girls, everybody that knows them will be really turned off by him. He's got to tread carefully with this, but as a player, I'm sure he knows how to handle things. Getting Jillian to do all the talking, he can always tell his friends that he never said anything, it was just her being jealous.

Besides, in the back of his mind he's wondering how he can contact them and maybe hookup some night **gag**
    I am sure quite a few of their "mutual" friends "get it" in that they recognize Ed was a player but, also, Lindsey pathetic, and might even include friends that spoke on her behalf here. Just human nature, you know?

Anyway, Ed walked into the Bachelorette expecting nothing to come of it but walked out in love, with no remorse and no regrets. Who knows, maybe a part of him is thankful for Lindsey, for he gained an epiphany, clarification of what was important. That spending time with Lindsey when he left the show enlightened him by gaining recognition that Lindsey was not.

Everyone takes their own path, and Ed's was a bumpy road. Perhaps Ed is the kind of guy that needed to be confronted with his demons. Likewise, it could also be that Lindsey is no longer delusional in that being a good time relationship does not equate to a committed relationship.

We can hope, can't we?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3658279;
    I think Michael and Reid were just more talkative with the other guys, than Kip would be.
    My take on Kiptyn is that he is just more reserved with his emotions. I don't picture him being all giddy and over the moon in love in front of the other guys whereas Michael and Reid seem more that type of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3658233;
    I honestly don't think that Ed wants to say too much about the gf's. He's got to live and work in the same town that they live and I'm sure they have lots of mutual friends who know the truth about what happened. If he denies it too much personally and even says anything about the girls, everybody that knows them will be really turned off by him. He's got to tread carefully with this, but as a player, I'm sure he knows how to handle things. Getting Jillian to do all the talking, he can always tell his friends that he never said anything, it was just her being jealous.

Besides, in the back of his mind he's wondering how he can contact them and maybe hookup some night **gag**
    Re the bolded ~ you know what, I believe that too! If it could possibly generate another cover story on Hollywood Ed ~ it'd be more incentive, and highly stimulating to his EGO!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3658236;
    OUCH - an outsider's perspective of the recent Austin event with the boys from TBlette

Return of the Bachelorette
    Thank you for posting! Hilarious

Wes arrived in his customary untucked pearl snap western shirt and meticulously tussled hair reminiscent of Wilson the volleyball from that Tom Hanks movie. Next, I saw break dancing Mike—all five feet one inch of him--attempting to enjoy himself while being backed into a corner by some of the desperate Donnas. He seemed nice.
    Classic! I love the reference to Wilson the Volleyball

My final thoughts are, who'da'thunk that a D list country music singer that repeatedly shot himself in the foot during his appearance on the Bachelorette would have been able to pull off a coup de tat. With that said, I am not certain how much of the mud will stick given the more lethal remarks came from the two men presented and perceived as sleazeballs, arguably more than Ed --- Wes and Dave.

I cannot help but wonder, though ... how long it will be before a couple of the other men quoted will begin to backpedal with contextual clarifications? Or, perhaps that won't happen? I don't know, but my gut tells me they will.

Interesting day, nonetheless. I am out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3658110;
    That was only David. However, he left in Vancouver, right? So how would he know who was into Jillian after HTD and FD? I think Kiptyn felt for Jillian near the end of the process, and he's been very consistent in all his post-show interviews that his feeling for Jillian were real and he did fall in love with her. He's the one who's kept it real throughout, I don't see why we should doubt his own words now.
    I agree with your thoughts here. I think Kiptyn fell for Jillian near the end
    of the process as well. Naturally, as a Reid fan I do believe he kept it real throughout as did Kiptyn. Lord knows Ed's the only one who bailed on her mid-season to return home to his girlfriend(s).
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

What I found interesting about the outsider's perspective was how it matched up with what we saw on screen -

Jesse & Michael - nice guys
    Wes - a showman
    Dave & Tanner - big talkers and troublemakers

As a sidebar, a new Australian channel launched this week that specializes in reality programming. Evidentally, they're showing Bachelor Rome and one of the Bachelorette shows (not sure which one) along with Survivor, etc. Anyway, the Tweets from the Australians tuning in are hilarious.

Closed Thread