Closed Thread
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3657879;
    I'm surprised so many of the guys were willing to speak to the magazine; Michael and Reid in particular. What I don't get is why no one is defending Ed other than Jillian herself? Even Ed isn't defending Ed. I believe most of what has been reported to be true. Sure some of it may be embellished but I do believe the text messages and e-mails. Jillian keeps saying she is not a fool and Ed has been very open with her. I'm starting to believe that Jillian was aware of Ed's indiscretions whether she found out before or after the FRC. Does she really know everything or just the version Ed told her? I'm not sure which version bothers me most... that Jillian is being duped or that she actually knows these allegations to be fact and is OK with it.

As far as who the next bachelor will be, Kip seems to be towing the company line the most in not giving any comments to the tabloids. I'm surprised Reid was part of the article and nothing from Jake. I think Kip either turned it down or will so my fear now is that our next bachelor will be Jake. Yuck
    gross if he is the next bachelor I def will not be watching next season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I would rather have Jake than Kip or Reid because of the 3 of them he is my least favorite and he really did nothing for me therefore when the bachelor bashing begins likes it does every season it won't bother me...lol

it would bother me to see Reid or Kip torn apart...it happens every season no matter how loved the person is
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Odd how even Jillian's friends have spoken out to defend Ed and they don't know him, haven't met him yet as far as we know, perhaps this week they will yet no one has come out to defend Ed and name themselves as a friend of Ed or family member, except Mike Stag but he seems to have contradicted himself......

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3657760;
    Another thing I forgot from the new US Weekly article. I think Reid is quoted as saying that the guys were surprised when Ed returned from his hiatus because Ed had said he wasn't into Jillian. Sushifan's got the magazine so she'll be able to report it more accurately.

I wonder how all this is going to affect Jillian's attempt to get a book deal? On one hand the US Weekly follow up story is probably because last week's issue sold well. But on the other hand Jillian's hot dog theory book might not be as hot a property when her judgment is being publicly questioned. On the balance I think this might help her get a deal but I don't know.
    which matches up with what Lisamill had been telling us all along

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658018;
    which matches up with what Lisamill had been telling us all along
    and sdl
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

If you think about it even in these latest articles the guys said Reid & Michael were really the only two heavy into Jillian. NO mention of ED or Kyptin.
    OH I think were still gonna be getting & hearing drama for a few weeks yet. It just feels like the whole boom has not been lowered yet.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3658023;
    and sdl
    and what Ed told Lindsey

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3657879;
    I'm surprised so many of the guys were willing to speak to the magazine; Michael and Reid in particular. What I don't get is why no one is defending Ed other than Jillian herself? Even Ed isn't defending Ed. I believe most of what has been reported to be true. Sure some of it may be embellished but I do believe the text messages and e-mails. Jillian keeps saying she is not a fool and Ed has been very open with her. I'm starting to believe that Jillian was aware of Ed's indiscretions whether she found out before or after the FRC. Does she really know everything or just the version Ed told her? I'm not sure which version bothers me most... that Jillian is being duped or that she actually knows these allegations to be fact and is OK with it.

As far as who the next bachelor will be, Kip seems to be towing the company line the most in not giving any comments to the tabloids. I'm surprised Reid was part of the article and nothing from Jake. I think Kip either turned it down or will so my fear now is that our next bachelor will be Jake. Yuck!
    I am surprised as well, that is quite a few of the guys to go on record about Ed.

sdl did say in one post that ABC leaked the story, so maybe if that is true (and I think it is) then they are ok with the guys commenting in the magazine.

Why aren't Ed's folks or other family members coming forward to support him? Where are they?????

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3658074;
    I am surprised as well, that is quite a few of the guys to go on record about Ed.

sdl did say in one post that ABC leaked the story, so maybe if that is true (and I think it is) then they are ok with the guys commenting in the magazine.

Why aren't Ed's folks or other family members coming forward to support him? Where are they?????
    Or friends? Jillian's friends are talking to the media so I don't see where Ed's are hiding right now. I assume the girls in his group are all on Lindsey's side since they have the same friends and the guys all know he's a dog and don't want to break Man Code so they're not saying anything.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3658074;

I don't think a lot of Ed's friends are into the bachelorette. I saw a few WTF tweets about the subject from his coworkers/friends.

Also, I imagine Ed and his buds are pretty internet savvy and know the best way to lay low and have internet rumors blow over is to not engage...true or false.

AND, it's only a few message boards and blogs commenting these days outside of the USWeekly stuff so for the most part people are oblivious.

My daughter and her office are BIG TIME fans during the season and I mentioned the scandal to her and she said "REALLY"...who's the next bachelor? After the show is done...we're done.

True or false...in the scheme of things, not that many people seem to care.

Closed Thread