Closed Thread
Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

FORT Regular

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3657648;
    Okay...Think about Ed and all the bad publicity he is getting. His life (degenerate or not) has become an open book. You would think he might want to bail and go back under a rock.

If these things are true, it is good that he is exposed for who he is. If they are not, then it is terrible.
    I am kind of hoping that other men, and women, who are cheaters, will learn from this: "You can run, but you can't hide."

FORT Regular

Absolutely..Ihope.. Being on the The Bachelor is like running for public office. The media will dig and dig until they find something.

I'm sure Ed's parents are totally embarrassed..

the pic of Jill on this week's US magazine is not very flattering..

Another thing I forgot from the new US Weekly article. I think Reid is quoted as saying that the guys were surprised when Ed returned from his hiatus because Ed had said he wasn't into Jillian. Sushifan's got the magazine so she'll be able to report it more accurately.

I wonder how all this is going to affect Jillian's attempt to get a book deal? On one hand the US Weekly follow up story is probably because last week's issue sold well. But on the other hand Jillian's hot dog theory book might not be as hot a property when her judgment is being publicly questioned. On the balance I think this might help her get a deal but I don't know.

I can't believe Ed supporters are still backing him.

This guy is a creep. Period.

P.S. I'm going to be picking up the mag the moment its available. Can we scan the pages & post here?

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3657764;
    P.S. I'm going to be picking up the mag the moment its available. Can we scan the pages & post here?
    That would be GREAT! If you're not sure, you can always PM a mod and ask.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Might want to check out and see if Star has a new article out as well. I know that the last US article was followed by Star having an article. I haven't seen one yet, but never hurts to look.

FORT Fanatic

I'm surprised so many of the guys were willing to speak to the magazine; Michael and Reid in particular. What I don't get is why no one is defending Ed other than Jillian herself? Even Ed isn't defending Ed. I believe most of what has been reported to be true. Sure some of it may be embellished but I do believe the text messages and e-mails. Jillian keeps saying she is not a fool and Ed has been very open with her. I'm starting to believe that Jillian was aware of Ed's indiscretions whether she found out before or after the FRC. Does she really know everything or just the version Ed told her? I'm not sure which version bothers me most... that Jillian is being duped or that she actually knows these allegations to be fact and is OK with it.

As far as who the next bachelor will be, Kip seems to be towing the company line the most in not giving any comments to the tabloids. I'm surprised Reid was part of the article and nothing from Jake. I think Kip either turned it down or will so my fear now is that our next bachelor will be Jake. Yuck!

I will buy a copy of the new "Us Weekly", if it is available, when I go shopping tomorrow.
    But I'm wondering now, since I read that the article says that some of the men on the show knew that Ed had a girlfriend, including Reed and Wes, why nobody told poor Jillian.
    Does anyone know?
    My apologies if this has already been discussed.
    Marti

Closed Thread