Closed Thread
Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Ed's going to be on the cover of this week's US Weekly as well!

Headline: How He Tricked Her

Underneath:
    -- "Jillian stays with Ed despite his lies. Says an ex, 'He has a way with words'"
    -- "Ed's 'special arrangement' with the show, and why the other men didn't trust him"
    -- "Reid still has feelings for her"

Looks like poor Jillian is going to be gracing newsstand covers for another week, courtesy of The Cad. I'm sure she can't be happy about this!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3657510;
    this is what I was thinking...
    The more Reid align's himself with the "loser's club" of Wes and Co., and the more he chats up fans via twitter, the more it seems he won't be the next bachelor, if they follow the patterns from the past.

However, it seems that TPTB are really ramping up the internet interactive/tabloid part of the show so it may be how they are "reinventing" themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3657545;
    Ed's going to be on the cover of this week's US Weekly as well!

Headline: How He Tricked Her

Underneath:
    -- "Jillian stays with Ed despite his lies. Says an ex, 'He has a way with words'"
    -- "Ed's 'special arrangement' with the show, and why the other men didn't trust him"
    -- "Reid still has feelings for her"

Looks like poor Jillian is going to be gracing newsstand covers for another week, courtesy of The Cad. I'm sure she can't be happy about this!
    If you want a summary based on a 5 minute skim at the newsstand, check out post #152.

It turns out OK also has a small picture of J/Ed as one of its 3 sidebar feature stories on the cover and the headline seems to be "Jillian Talking Split!" But I bet the story inside is going to be all of Jillian's quotes about how she and Ed are 2gether 4EVA and all that.

I feel really bad for Jillian that these articles are coming out because this is the time she should be bounding around and talking to The View ladies about what kind of flowers she wants at her wedding and not defending her choices and fiance. Very sad.

Also does anyone find it suspicious that there are no new pictures of them? The picture Ed posted on his FB is clearly from Hawaii. Why aren't there shots of them in LV or Vancouver? Are they even together or is this all a media circus?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3657549;
    The more Reid align's himself with the "loser's club" of Wes and Co., and the more he chats up fans via twitter, the more it seems he won't be the next bachelor, if they follow the patterns from the past.

However, it seems that TPTB are really ramping up the internet interactive/tabloid part of the show so it may be how they are "reinventing" themselves.
    Yep, Reid is aligning himself with the "losers" club IF he did indeed say this to US Weekly, but isn't he still under contract to remain silent about the show?

Not picking on Jake because he is a nice guy but I am not sure I can handle Jake as the next Bachelor with all the cheesy dialogue. TPTB would have spice the show up like ensure they get the wildest bachelorettes ever to turn his little "aw shucks" world upset down -- now that would be funny. A little cheesecake to go with the cheese!

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3657561;
    If you want a summary based on a 5 minute skim at the newsstand, check out post #152.

It turns out OK also has a small picture of J/Ed as one of its 3 sidebar feature stories on the cover and the headline seems to be "Jillian Talking Split!" But I bet the story inside is going to be all of Jillian's quotes about how she and Ed are 2gether 4EVA and all that.
    Thank you! I posted in haste. Just bought it so I can read for myself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3657564;
    I feel really bad for Jillian that these articles are coming out because this is the time she should be bounding around and talking to The View ladies about what kind of flowers she wants at her wedding and not defending her choices and fiance. Very sad.

Also does anyone find it suspicious that there are no new pictures of them? The picture Ed posted on his FB is clearly from Hawaii. Why aren't there shots of them in LV or Vancouver? Are they even together or is this all a media circus?
    IMO . . . media circus.

I wish she would go on The View. Can you imagine if Joy Behar got hold of her? Kinda hard to BS Joy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3657514;
    That Kiptyn is a class act! As much as I would love to see him on my TV screen for 2 months, I hope he passes on any offer at being the next Bachelor up and escapes this circus. He certainly doesn't need his own show to meet eligible woman now that he has already appeared this past season--everyone woman in America knows him now!

Is anyone going to his charity event where he is being auctioned as the date for the evening--isn't that on August 18th? I bet they raise a lot of money!
    Tomorrow, August 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3657564;

I feel bad for Jillian too - I had such high hopes for the outcome for her season but alas, she chose the biggest sleeze/jerk **gag** out of the 30 she had to choose from (Dave probably tops him but not enough info out there to know for sure ) I think her choice in men past and present, tells us more about her than we could discern from her time on the Bach (Jason's season). I've said from the HTD's and still maintain, that Kip's mom had her pegged right from the start. Jillian should spend some time with that wise lady, she may be able to help her in future relationships.... 'cause I'm positive that Jillian will be single again, real soon !!

Can't wait to read the new article about Ed's exploits
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Okay...Think about Ed and all the bad publicity he is getting. His life (degenerate or not) has become an open book. You would think he might want to bail and go back under a rock.

If these things are true, it is good that he is exposed for who he is. If they are not, then it is terrible.

Closed Thread