Closed Thread
Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

FORT Regular

Re: Media Thread

the Bachelorette Jillian is still dreaming, article in examiner.com

The Bachelorette's Jillian is still dreaming

GeorgiaReidFan

Looks like US Magazine has another chapter coming in this weeks issue about the Ed love triangle. I was just watching ET and they showed the cover. They were reporting on another story that was also on the front page and I just happened to glance over to see the headline: Bachelorette Deception “How he Tricked Her” Below a picture of Ed & Jillian : Jillian stands by Ed despite his lies. Says an ex, he has a way with his words. They are the main cover story again this week so I would guess they have a lot more information to report.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3656988;
    Looks like US Magazine has another chapter coming in this weeks issue about the Ed love triangle. I was just watching ET and they showed the cover. They were reporting on another story that was also on the front page and I just happened to glance over to see the headline: Bachelorette Deception “How he Tricked Her” Below a picture of Ed & Jillian : Jillian stands by Ed despite his lies. Says an ex, he has a way with his words. They are the main cover story again this week so I would guess they have a lot more information to report.
    Can't wait! I'll get my copy in the mail Thursday. I can't believe Jilly is believing his lies and thinking the two girls are making fools of themselves. To find the fool, sadly she needs to only look in a mirror. She's such a wonderful girl and really went on the show for the right reasons and ended up with a three-timing dud. The saddest thing of all is that she gave up two great guys that truly loved her for him. Too bad.

That interview with Fleiss confirmed that the new Bachelor will be Reid, Kiptyn or Jake, for sure.

Is it another full cover page? Or just a corner? If it's a full cover page, that's ridiculous.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

GeorgiaReidFan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3657145;
    Is it another full cover page? Or just a corner? If it's a full cover page, that's ridiculous.
    The picture is about 2/3's of the page, same as last week. No indication of how many pages in the story. Another poster on the Fun with Jillian thread said that she read US Mag. has a home video taken while Ed was home.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3657174;
    The picture is about 2/3's of the page, same as last week. No indication of how many pages in the story. Another poster on the Fun with Jillian thread said that she read US Mag. has a home video taken while Ed was home.
    So it's a full cover page? I would not want to be Jillian right now.

And this is hilarious: a poster at the alphabet board just suggested for someone to take Jillian a copy of the magazine to get autographed when she's signing autographs next week.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3657180;
    So it's a full cover page? I would not want to be Jillian right now.

And this is hilarious: a poster at the alphabet board just suggested for someone to take Jillian a copy of the magazine to get autographed when she's signing autographs next week.

I'm not sure about the home movie though. That seems to be an unsubstantiated rumor, and the poster in the Fun thread is only saying s/he "read about" it (probably here or at JU).
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I have a feeling there is WAY more out there that we have yet learned about ED. He is DISGUSTING!

US weekly is really pouring it on. Thanks for the heads up!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

I think US just hurt their credibility with their latest article. Suddenly Wes and Dave remember that ED talked about a girlfriend but mancode kept them from speaking? Doubtful.

And some double speak from Reid and Michael.

News - EXCLUSIVE: Castmates: Ed Talked About Having a Girlfriend on Bachelorette Set | Usmagazine.com

Closed Thread