Closed Thread
Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

From Twitter - Windy City Sightings and Other Fun Stories

Bachelorette Update - Ed Swiderski & Mike Steinberg - August 10, 2009
    First, someone I know is not shocked at all by the recent Ed scandal. She went to college with him and has seen him in action. She said she knew from the start he wasn't there for the right reasons and wondered why he was on the show. One time two years ago, he threw a party at his house and purposely invited all of his recent ex-girlfriends because he thought it would be "funny" to see their awkward reactions. Lovely. Again, this is from a source, so I can't confirm but can only go by what I've been told.
    For Jillian's take on Ed's recent scandals, click here.

Second, small news but still a sighting - Mike Steinberg from The Bachelorette was spotted at Plan B in Chicago on Saturday night. He has become friends with Ed Swiderski. In case you don't remember Mike, his pic is here:
    Who does stuff like that? Twisted.
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 08-10-2009 at 09:56 PM.

FORT Newbie

CH is in the media saying how happy he was when Jillian chose Ed. Well, that was a surprise, given the edit Ed got. Bragging about farting at the rose ceremony was pretty disrespectful. I wonder why Fleis would show that because that made Ed seem uncouth. It also made Ed seem indifferent to the rose ceremony, as though Ed didn't care. He wouldn't have bragged with a smiling face that he farted while Jillian was deciding, if he really cared. Why that edit?

And what about that wholed ED thing? ED Ed was just too precious a joke. Did Fleiss make that on purpose?

What about showing Ed laughing at Wes' joke at the F4 that if Jillian rejected Wes, Wes was just going to go home and have lots of sex? THis while showing looks of disgust on Kip's and Reid's faces?

So I am surprised that Fleiss and Harrison are saying they are rooting for Ed. Did they edit him on purpose like this because they knew Ed was one of the ones who had gf's at home? The camera filmed a lot more than what was left after editing, so they may have had more footage of conversations among the guys about who had gfs. Note Tanner said "guys with gf's", in the plural, suggesting that Wes was not the only one.

I wish someone from the media would go hunt down Tanner and Jake to find out what else they knew.

FORT Regular
    Last edited by fluff; 08-10-2009 at 10:07 PM.

FORT Regular

body language expert interview, in the media, Vancouver:

Breakfast Television Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3654003;
    He's on record saying there's "no truth" to the rumors about his previous relationships. "No truth" is in quotes because that's exactly what he said when he looked into the camera on GMA.

And "they" have nothing to deny. Jillian has not been accused of anything.
    No he said there was no truth to him sleeping with Lindsey after the engagement and the rest was not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3654048;
    I honestly have not seen them to say for sure which is why I doubt them. What we have seen are not actual email and texts but only words poping up on a screen ( as in the tv) or what was written....from what I have seen looks like they are hiding something. So that is why I don't put a lot of faith in them. If they really had the goods then show them in their intirety (sp)
    There have also been screenshots of the actual emails.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3654054;
    What I don't understand is individuals demanding proof for weeks, finally get the proof from the women themselves. So, it is no longer hearsay, and rumor. Now those same individuals have reason to believe that the emails and texts have been altered, or manipulated. Why would anyone turn over tampered *evidence* to media professionals? Were they trying to perpetrate a hoax? The facts are there. Some people refuse to believe it. That's their choice. I feel differently.
    As I said , If they got the goods then show it. They blocked out info and never really showed what was in them. They just quoted what was in them.
    US weekly is such a reputable magazine I would think if they had the acutal proof then they would show it in its intirety, not just snippets. I think they are blowing this out of proportion. Maybe they are even misquoting the girls I don't know but I would not put it past them.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3654058;
    There have also been screenshots of the actual emails.
    With parts of the emails being distorted.

Well...I read the magazine article and I have to say wooooozerrrrr it does look bad....over the past couple of days I have read many many posts from several different boards and there seems to be a great many people stating that the emails and the texts were faked and doctored

this is the subject I would like to address....yes they can be faked but what can not be faked is the tower that picked up the signal for the transmission of the text messages.....these towers can usually pin point a person's location within 50 to 100 yards of the location of a person

an example of this is that now in courts all over this country, these phone tower logs are being used as evidence in court cases to either prove or disprove a person's where abouts...

as for the emails...these can also be tracked by using an IP address...now someone who has the right equipment and programs can bounce the signal from numerous locations to try and hide where the original came from but the original IP address and location can be found if done correctly by the right person

now from what I understand from sources on this board and several other ones is that the production team had no love for Ed at all...so I doubt they would go to the trouble and expense of bouncing and hiding where the emails came from....

IMO the proof is out there that would tell if what these young ladies are saying is true or false it just depends on if someone really wanted to find out...

I had an ex husband who cheated like crazy...his last ex wife asked me recently why didn't I warn her and I looked at her and just asked..given the time and how you felt about him and I know how good of a con artist and manipulator he is...Would you have believed me? After she thought about it for a minute she said NO, I wouldn't have which IMO is exactly what Jilly is doing....she is sticking to her story and standing by her man because the more people scream about it the more she will cling to him just to "prove them wrong" and show them that "he will be different with me" I know..been there done that..got the t shirt.

now she made her choice as it was hers to make....but I will bet my last dime that those doubts about what he has been accused of will sneak into her thoughts from time to time and she will think about it....I think she will see the real reality of the situation when it all calms down and people stop bashing her for her decision because of the things that have come out about him....I think that the quicker people hush about it the faster she will see the what the real deal is.....

IMO...I think the girls especially Lindsey is telling the truth about what happened when he was home and what happened after the proposal...at one time in my life not long after I got divorced from my cheating ex husband I would tell any woman he was involved with what they were getting into and they never believed me but they saw it for themselves eventually...and I learned that if you keep your mouth shut and let a person form their own opinions they usually come to conclustions much faster on their own instead of being so bent and determined to "prove someone wrong"

my point being is that the truth is out there for the finding if she was really interested in finding it...and I believe she has made the choice not to look which is fine...again its her life and her choice
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 08-12-2009 at 02:50 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

In the Hollywood Gossip online yesterday, Aug 11:

Ed Swiderski Gossip - The Hollywood Gossip

Closed Thread