Closed Thread
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3653737;
    Interesting pic if it is a VERY new one... I can't seem to see an engagement ring... Sleuthers??? Opinions???
    I see the ring, but it appears to be on her middle finger.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

I think it is very interesting that CH finally admits there is a shred of truth to the rumors. He knows Ed isn't squeaky clean and I'm surprised he even admitted that much. Sure the girls got paid for the article but Ed got well paid for being on show and Jill does also as she was the star.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3653710;
    No...Ed said the account from the girls is "inaccurate". He also said that he didn't sleep with her after he was engaged to Jillian. Past that, I don't think he has flat out denied any other details.

He did post a new picture to his facebook profile.

What, exactly, do you believe he's saying that was "inaccurate"? The emails that he wrote that are still on their computers? The texts that are still on their phones? The pictures of Ed & Lindsey at a wedding together when he was supposedly crying about Jillian and listening to Celine Dion as an ode to Canada? ha! Laughable! Where does this guy get this?! What a silver-tongued little devil!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3653743;
    Thanks for replying Avalon... I see a ring, but looks like the index finger to me... I guess I don't get why (if it her engagement ring) that she would not have it on her ring finger.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3653743;
    It's a ring on her middle finger, but I can't tell if it's her engagement ring. She often wore rings on her middle finger on the show, so it could be just a fashion ring. Someone should zoom in closely and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3653649;
    But see that's the thing EVERY season, not just this one!! And this is something we as TB fans should sticky to our foreheads.
    We don't know these people, we are shown edited slices of who we are led to believe they are to fit the roles they were cast to portray by TPTB.
    The only time we get to glimpse a piece of who they really are is from unedited interviews and public appearances and then those are staged to a great extent, and still must be taken with a huge boulder of salt.
    I loved the pedestal Deanna, Blob, Jason and Jillian were placed on only to pull a Humpty Dumpty. We should learn a lesson finally.
    Thank you Kasha as this makes perfect sense! We all stand a chance of being Fleissed, whether good or bad and it is hard to know who the real person is on screen. Now with Ed and Jillian, we are dealing with real people, real lives. So how do we distinguish the fine line between the show persona and real life persona? How are we to judge? How do we know the difference? We can sit back and judge and throw out our opinions but only those people involved will ever know the real truth! Right now, Ed and Jillian are an engaged couple trying to make it in real life. Much to the dismay of many naysayer’s, they are determined to make it because they love each other. Damn, they just may make it despite the odds! Others have! Why not Ed and Jillian?! This is real life - not a nursery rhyme. So Humpty Dumpty had a great fall! Can he be put back together again? I would say so, this is a new Millennium love story -- anything is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3653757;
    It's a ring on her middle finger, but I can't tell if it's her engagement ring. She often wore rings on her middle finger on the show, so it could be just a fashion ring. Someone should zoom in closely and let us know.
    I stand corrected... thanks! I enlarged it (only got blurry), but it is on middle finger.. I still couldn't telll if it was "The" ring or not though.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Entertainment - Calgary Herald

Dont know if this has already been posted, or if anyone cares... today's Calgary Herald has an article on Jillian and Ed. Jillian is supposed to be on hand to open up a new mega mall outside of Calgary on Tuesday. She is in Vancouver now (darn, I was there last week)...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3653788;
    Entertainment - Calgary Herald

Dont know if this has already been posted, or if anyone cares... today's Calgary Herald has an article on Jillian and Ed. Jillian is supposed to be on hand to open up a new mega mall outside of Calgary on Tuesday. She is in Vancouver now (darn, I was there last week)...
    Hey, thank you Silver! Hopefully someone will be able to post pics here in the Media Thread.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3653793;
    If it was me I would be feeling pretty foolish right now.
    Ed's a good liar and manilpulator. Jill fell for it too and changed her stance when she found out if was actually her fiance with the women on the side. I don't think any of them should feel foolish as much as he should be ashamded of himself for treating women with such disrespect and contempt including his fiance. They all deserve better.

Closed Thread