Closed Thread
Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3653543;
    Because she says Ed is totally HONEST with her. (her words NOT mine). She thinks that because he admitted (probably soft-coated) to some of it openly, that he is to be trusted as honest.

The thing about US is, if there is still enough fan interest - they could push the story even farther. US could now start going after guys that Ed knows, and looking to validate what either or both of the girls have said, hoping for more inside knowledge.
    Even though I've already read the article, I think I will buy the mag just to show my support of their feature. If I can encourage them to pursue this until evidence is irrefutable then I will, but it might not be enough until Jill catches him in the act with another woman. She really should plan surprise visits with Ed. Come home impromptu, when he thinks she will be gone for a long while, etc.
    I went and bought one today (first time ever buying this mag) although I did already read the scanned copy. They were JUST putting it out, and I had to wait to get one, but I basically felt the same way you do. I have no doubt that Ed sugar-coated much of the events, twisted the fact that Jillian was seeing other guys, and then denied that anything happened after the engagement. If something happened after the engagement I hope it comes out before she turns down a really awesome opportunity to be with him.
    The problem with rag mags is that when people like what is printed then they think they are reliable, and when people don't like it they like to drag out all the former stories that were wrong

Ed Swiderski to Lindsey Johnson: I'm Going to Molest You When I Get Home! - The Hollywood Gossip

Not sure if this one has been shared or not... but this line makes me wonder if THIS week they will actually publish the e-mails or were they just referring to where they were "quoted" in the article last week?... Any thoughts appreciated.

Well, now Us Weekly has published some of the alleged e-mails

Sorry if silly question.

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3653595;
    Ed Swiderski to Lindsey Johnson: I'm Going to Molest You When I Get Home! - The Hollywood Gossip

Not sure if this one has been shared or not... but this line makes me wonder if THIS week they will actually publish the e-mails or were they just referring to where they were "quoted" in the article last week?... Any thoughts appreciated.

Well, now Us Weekly has published some of the alleged e-mails

Sorry if silly question.
    That article was hilarious. Oh man, they were really ripping into him, huh? I guess if Jilly doesn't, the media have to take it upon itself.

And I think all of the emails and texts that Us had were already in the original article. In any case, I didn't read anything knew in the article you just posted.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Here is an interesting article about the transition from reality to tv spokesperson, discussing Melissa Rycroft specifically, and implying that she is not being paid (or being paid very little) for her GMA run of 8 appearances:

Telegenic People Do It for Free - 2009-08-08 10:00:00 EDT | Broadcasting & Cable

Contestants for Bach 14 (or alums of Bach/ette 5) take note. It's still a long slow climb to the TOP $.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3653580;
    I think you hit the nail on the head here. We had no idea who she was last season and all of her actions this year and her interviews lead me to believe she is someone totally different than who I thought she was last year. I think Ed said it best when he said "you can be my best guy friend and the person I spend the rest of my life with." I think it means she really likes his fart jokes and they have a great time together drinking and partying. It may not be my cup of tea but again, judging by her interviews, it is hers.
    But see that's the thing EVERY season, not just this one!! And this is something we as TB fans should sticky to our foreheads.
    We don't know these people, we are shown edited slices of who we are led to believe they are to fit the roles they were cast to portray by TPTB.
    The only time we get to glimpse a piece of who they really are is from unedited interviews and public appearances and then those are staged to a great extent, and still must be taken with a huge boulder of salt.
    I loved the pedestal Deanna, Blob, Jason and Jillian were placed on only to pull a Humpty Dumpty. We should learn a lesson finally.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3653625;
    Here is an interesting article about the transition from reality to tv spokesperson, discussing Melissa Rycroft specifically, and implying that she is not being paid (or being paid very little) for her GMA run of 8 appearances:

Telegenic People Do It for Free - 2009-08-08 10:00:00 EDT | Broadcasting & Cable

Contestants for Bach 14 (or alums of Bach/ette 5) take note. It's still a long slow climb to the TOP $.
    TY, TY......that piece was seriously interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3653701;
    We have Ed's side of the story. He flat-out denies it (GMA interview), Chris Harrison's "shred of truth" comment notwithstanding.
    No...Ed said the account from the girls is "inaccurate". He also said that he didn't sleep with her after he was engaged to Jillian. Past that, I don't think he has flat out denied any other details.

He did post a new picture to his facebook profile.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3653625;

Very interesting indeed. The comments about Melissa were quite positive. Perhaps she can parlay her 8 appearances into a steady gig elsewhere. I wonder when her contract with ABC expires.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3653649;
    But see that's the thing EVERY season, not just this one!! And this is something we as TB fans should sticky to our foreheads.
    We don't know these people, we are shown edited slices of who we are led to believe they are to fit the roles they were cast to portray by TPTB.
    The only time we get to glimpse a piece of who they really are is from unedited interviews and public appearances and then those are staged to a great extent, and still must be taken with a huge boulder of salt.
    I loved the pedestal Deanna, Blob, Jason and Jillian were placed on only to pull a Humpty Dumpty. We should learn a lesson finally.
    This should be the sticky post for the next, no, make it EVERY season. I learned my lesson during Jason's season.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3653710;
    No...Ed said the account from the girls is "inaccurate". He also said that he didn't sleep with her after he was engaged to Jillian. Past that, I don't think he has flat out denied any other details.

He did post a new picture to his facebook profile.

Interesting pic if it is a VERY new one... I can't seem to see an engagement ring... Sleuthers??? Opinions???
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Closed Thread