Closed Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Thread

Re: Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3653544;
    It's impossible for me to take him seriously. I agree with you -- deliciously snarktastic.
    At least we would know what we were getting for a change....

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3653535;
    I am sorry, but Juan screams gayness to me. His mannerisms, the way he talks, everything...the whole lolli pop thing and the "girl BFF" who makes him do situps and eat chicken....whatever.
    I thought the exact same thing. I thought to myself "Oh ok, that's what Dave was talking about". I actually do like Juan though, being from the OC myself I chock it up to him living in LA.

Another friend defends jill and ed: New tweet from Nikki Kaapke (sweet girl from Jason's season)

"I will stand by my friends no matter what rumors are floating "out there". Those who really luv & know them know the truth. Gossip is gossip

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3653541;
    Others noticed the similarity of the plot to Daisy of Love

Foolproof Way To Win Reality TV Love Shows: Leave!

I'm so glad this is finally being acknowledged.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3653544;
    It's impossible for me to take him seriously. I agree with you -- deliciously snarktastic.
    Count me in for a snarky Jake season in which there will be no emotional attachment. Although whoever stated that Hollywood E.d. would make the perfect Bachelor was right on the money. Maybe all these previous girls, (including Jillian) were in preparation for his finest hour.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3653549;
    Another friend defends jill and ed: New tweet from Nikki Kaapke (sweet girl from Jason's season)

"I will stand by my friends no matter what rumors are floating "out there". Those who really luv & know them know the truth. Gossip is gossip
    I'm glad Jillian's friends are standing by her. Still haven't figured out the twitter/tweet thing though. Not sure how to find these tweets!!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3653549;

I didn't realize they were still friendly. Good thing that Jilly already has a girlfriend in Chicago since Ed travels a lot and probably isn't home often.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3653548;
    I thought the exact same thing. I thought to myself "Oh ok, that's what Dave was talking about". I actually do like Juan though, being from the OC myself I chock it up to him living in LA.
    oh that's totally what irked David so much - he just used "man code" instead of calling him names ABC wouldn't air I'm sure! And I agree, he comes off gay to me too - always did throughout the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3653543;
    Because she says Ed is totally HONEST with her. (her words NOT mine). She thinks that because he admitted (probably soft-coated) to some of it openly, that he is to be trusted as honest.

The thing about US is, if there is still enough fan interest - they could push the story even farther. US could now start going after guys that Ed knows, and looking to validate what either or both of the girls have said, hoping for more inside knowledge.
    Even though I've already read the article, I think I will buy the mag just to show my support of their feature. If I can encourage them to pursue this until evidence is irrefutable then I will, but it might not be enough until Jill catches him in the act with another woman. She really should plan surprise visits with Ed. Come home impromptu, when he thinks she will be gone for a long while, etc.
    I just hope it happens before they get married.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3653469;
    LOL, but nah.... I still have hope for Jillian --hope that she'll return to the confident woman from last season who I liked so much. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.
    And this, I think, is why so many are struggling. In the end, I've had to keep reminding myself that the Jillian we saw last season was also edited (probably heavily) to play a role. Despite Jason kicking her to the curb because he said he saw her as a friend, one of the first reasons he gave for wanting to be with Molly is that she is his "best friend." So, perhaps there were other qualities of Jillian's that Jason found incompatible.

This season exposed traits of Jillian's that some found incongruous with the Jillian of the past, especially all of the alcohol consumption. Her sense of humor was portrayed quite differently. Her sexuality this season was more explicit, although clues were given last season with the infamous hot tub scene.

Now we react to Jillian's choice and see Jillian in interviews. We're further confused. Who is the real Jillian? I don't think we really knew her last season; we certainly don't recognize her this season. We've never gotten the whole picture of who she is, nor will we.

Closed Thread