Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: After the Final Rose Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

One other thing, I loved that part where the girl in the crowd said "hi Reid" and he looked over at Jillian almost confused - I think he's surprised by all the attention and doesn't quite know what to think of it all.

I also loved his answer "how old are you?". She did look about 14 so that was just hilarious. OMG, love him.

I think IF Reid is the next Bach, Jillian is going to have a few very rough months watching his love story unfold on TV.

FORT Fan

One other thing, did anyone else find it weird that Jillian referred to Kip in the third person when he was sitting right next her? She also barely made eye contact with him. I found it all very strange and cold on Jillian's part.

I also found it interesting that TPTB spent more time on Jill/Reid last night than Jill/Ed. Heh.

FORT Newbie

Can anyone post a link as to where to find the photos of the wrap party?? I cant seem to find it anywhere....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by milena;3623127;
    Can anyone post a link as to where to find the photos of the wrap party?? I cant seem to find it anywhere....
    Here's one batch of them:
    The Bachelorette Finale cast Party photos! - Machel Penn – Columnist

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3623560;
    Loved Juan on the show, loved him even more in the pics. Jillian shoulda kept him around a little longer and let him relax without RoidRageDave being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3621670;
    She could not be a day over 18.
    21. Luckily Reid's cut off is 22!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3623033;
    One other thing, I loved that part where the girl in the crowd said "hi Reid" and he looked over at Jillian almost confused - I think he's surprised by all the attention and doesn't quite know what to think of it all.

I also loved his answer "how old are you?". She did look about 14 so that was just hilarious. OMG, love him.

I think IF Reid is the next Bach, Jillian is going to have a few very rough months watching his love story unfold on TV.
    Haha! He is just so charming

He was so bamboozled by that girl...
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3623028;
    A few observations:

-I bet she will regret one day not picking Reid...

Ed last night did not impress me. His boasting about how he was the only one who received an overnight date in Spain just solidified my feelings that Ed has a massive ego, he wanted to "win" this and would do it at all costs...

What I'm disappointed about is the fact that CH did not bring up the g/friend rumors. Also, I get the sense that Jillian is trying very hard to convince herself and everyone else that she is really happy and made the right decision but I'm not buying it...Their relationship cannot be that solid because for SURE she's heard all the stuff about Ed and his bad-boy behavior.

I give them 5 months tops...

I deleted some things in this quote. 1st I totally agree about Reid. I am a huge fan and my heart melted to see that he is still in love with J. He couldn't be the next B b/c it wouldn't be believable to me. He is just not at that place yet.

She will always wonder if she made the right choice BUT...they seem very happy. 5 days apart? She squeals! She is so in to him and I think they will last quite a while actually.

The G/F stuff is all RUMORS. Why do people keep going on like it is real? It is not a factor because it is not true. Good grief...

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;3622789;
    Reid - I really hope that you are not going to be the next Bachelor! I feel that Reid's sense of humor and his way of interacting socially would not be a good fit for the show. He seems to say what he thinks and doesn't appear to have the kind of "social filter" that would be necessary for a bachelor. It appears a bachelor/bachelorette must carefully choose their words at all times (or in other words, they have to do a lot of "bs-ing") and I don't think that is Reid's style. I like Reid so much but I feel he would be better off finding the woman of his dreams in a private setting.
    I have to disagree with this. I've only ever seen one season, this past season, but I think the show would be greatly improved by Reid's frankness and lack of BS in the lead role. I never bothered to follow previous seasons because I figured it would just be a bunch of boring people being fakey fake and playing a role, trying to impress the Bachelor/Bachelorette and win. And then I randomly catch Reid calling himself neurotic, revealing his fondue phobia to Jillian, being hilariously offbeat and telling her she is not his type(!) and somehow managing to charm the girl and not go home, and I'm intrigued. IF he gets the gig, I hope he navigates the craziness with his trademark self depricating quirky outlook. It would be fun if he found someone with a similar straightforward "this is me, take it or leave it, if you're interested we'll see where it goes" approach.
    So, you know what it means when your ears turn red...

Quote Originally Posted by heatmiser;3624418;
    I have to disagree with this. I've only ever seen one season, this past season, but I think the show would be greatly improved by Reid's frankness and lack of BS in the lead role. I never bothered to follow previous seasons because I figured it would just be a bunch of boring people being fakey fake and playing a role, trying to impress the Bachelor/Bachelorette and win. And then I randomly catch Reid calling himself neurotic, revealing his fondue phobia to Jillian, being hilariously offbeat and telling her she is not his type(!) and somehow managing to charm the girl and not go home, and I'm intrigued. IF he gets the gig, I hope he navigates the craziness with his trademark self depricating quirky outlook. It would be fun if he found someone with a similar straightforward "this is me, take it or leave it, if you're interested we'll see where it goes" approach.[/
    I also became intrigued with Reid's personality. His boyish good looks are what I call SEXY!!! I think it would be great watching him as the next bachelor. He is sharp and knew what was going on this season...if he feels he can deal with all the crap and I think he can. Then, I will be glued to my TV enjoying every min. of it.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast