Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: After the Final Rose Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Whoever said that Reid is happy and doing just fine (Lisamill?) ... I would have to take issue with that based on what I just saw. He's still carrying a torch for Jillian, was obviously very emotional and sad, just realized at the end it didn't do any good for either one of them for him to question her further, so just gave up. He said himself he is not over her, so how could anyone say he's happy and doing fine? He said he's not even ready to date again, and this is what, two months later? I wanted to hug him, as I'm sure many other did as well! He looked like he was fighting back tears.

I wonder if ATFR is just as scripted as the season? You know, F2 & F3 have to "act" sad on the stage.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3621764;
    I wonder if ATFR is just as scripted as the season? You know, F2 & F3 have to "act" sad on the stage.
    No way was Reid acting. If he was, he needs an agent pronto and get him onto movies or TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3621725 View Post
    Whoever said that Reid is happy and doing just fine (Lisamill?) ... I would have to take issue with that based on what I just saw. He's still carrying a torch for Jillian, was obviously very emotional and sad, just realized at the end it didn't do any good for either one of them for him to question her further, so just gave up. He said himself he is not over her, so how could anyone say he's happy and doing fine? He said he's not even ready to date again, and this is what, two months later? I wanted to hug him, as I'm sure many other did as well! He looked like he was fighting back tears.
    I agree with you. I saw the emotions especially during the video. On the other hand I feel that Jillian still has feelings for Reid. Not as strong as his for her, but it always helps when you have someone. I loved it when he asked about the Fantasy Suite, did you see the look Jillian had on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621770 View Post
    No way was Reid acting. If he was, he needs an agent pronto and get him onto movies or TV!
    I also wondered about being scripted, but when I was watching Reid, I felt like I was sitting there with him and his emotions on the couch wanting to hand him kleenex from the box that I was using.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunnymicki;3621688;
    Wow I am surprised to see so few posts in this thread! Are people talking about it somewhere else, or is there just no interest anymore?

I can't watch until tomorrow, so I am dying for some details! Help me out please!
    Maybe they keep getting kicked off the site like I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3621725;

My heart broke for him all over again.
    It must've been hard for him to conceal the outcome from his family - esp. since they seem so close.
    I really really think he was the best ever.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunnymicki;3621688;
    Wow I am surprised to see so few posts in this thread! Are people talking about it somewhere else, or is there just no interest anymore?

I can't watch until tomorrow, so I am dying for some details! Help me out please!

Ed and Jill are so cute together and look truly happy! She is moving to Chicago Sept 1st (moving in with him), plan to get married in 12 months, have only spent 5 days apart since the finale, she said something like "why go slow now, our relationship has been anything but slow." Audience asked about any problems in the bedroom...both laughed and Jill said they can't stay out of the bedroom...someone asked about his mankini shorts, CH teased her about liking them....she truly liked them! CH said something like "whatever works for you"...

Kyp really looked sad when he was watching the playback of his rejection...that surprised me, but he looks fine. Reid on the other hand is still in love with her and seems to be having a tough time. She seemed really uncomfortable when he questioned her....you could tell she wants him to be ok and feels really bad for him, but seems awkward trying to answer his questions (can't be easy with Ed backstage)...he finally said he didn't want to ask any of his other questions because he could see she is really happy...then he laughed and said "I was going to ask you about the Fantasy Suite, but that's just wrong"....then she was uncomfortable! Everybody laughed An audience member asked him out....adorable girl but looked really young....he asked her how old she was, then CH got him off the hook! It was worth watching....again, Ed and Jill seem truly happy....would love to know how they were able to be together all this time since the finale without being seen....definitely worked in their favor. Just felt really sorry for Reid...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621770;
    ITA...he was fighting back tears the entire time...no way was he acting...

I didn't really think that she had made a good choice, but they certainly seemed happy tonight.
    I was wondering how they managed to spend all but 5 days together.
    Since others have struggled with the separation, this seems like a good solution to keeping the couples together.....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast