Closed Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3634806;
    And Fleiss wanted Ed as the F1 instead of Reid? This makes no sense to me, that Fleiss, after Reid dropped down on one knee and proposed, cared one way or the other that Jillian said yes or no. All Fleiss cared about was an ending with a proposal ... not who it came from. IMO
    Perhaps there is a very good reason for Fleiss to want Ed as F1. It may very well have to do with the alleged information that is supposed to come to light. The messier and more sensational this all becomes, the more people talk about it, the more media outlets that carry a story about it, the better for Fleiss. It's all about sustaining the "buzz" of the show/franchise. You can't pay that kind of money for publicity--good or bad....

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3634592;
    Fair enough ... I am not a texter nor a sexter , and maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I know I wouldn't share a sext with a friend ... I may say I got a sext, but I wouldn't share the content.
    OMG, red wine spewed on my laptop! Thank you Bet2Win for the best laugh all day. I really need to see the humor in all this and you managed to do it whether you meant to or not! I am totally with you, I am still figuring out texting, WTH is sexting! I am one of those people who would probably hit reply all to a sext message -- I couldn't help myself I would be so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3634828;
    At the time of the proposal, Reid wasn't a fan favorite yet. Is Fleiss psychic?
    No no no darling, Reid was a fan favourite way before that....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3634833;
    ITA, every guy would have had an ex-GF or two or three.
    For Deanna's show, this board was running rampant that Jesse had a girlfriend and he supposedly had phoned her and dumped at F3 or F2! This was by way of sleuthing only and in the end, that turned out to be false.
    So I wouldn't be surprised to hear that TPTB decided to introduce this scenario this time around themselves! And they took full advantage of infamous quotes by Wes in various PI's! He was probably so intent on promoting himself and his music that they had a talking parrot to edit from!!
    Actually, the Jesse girlfriend rumor was proven to be true. I believe it was Holly Durst who came forward with that info after dating Jesse for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3634829;
    But it would have been so much easier to cast Ed as the next bachelor--they wouldn't even have had to have national auditions for the contestants, they could have just 20 former "Friends of Ed" vying for his ardor.
    ooh what a great idea, bring all ex girlfriends onto the show but don't tell the Bachelor, love to see that face

But it would have been so much easier to cast Ed as the next bachelor--they wouldn't even have had to have national auditions for the contestants, they could have just 20 former "Friends of Ed" vying for his ardor.
    :LOL -- Perfect, they could dig up 17 more ex-lovers/gf's.
    Now how's that for a total retread? A retread primary with 20 of his retreads.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Now that would be a show worth watching--but they may have to move it to VH1.....

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3634845;
    No no no darling, Reid was a fan favourite way before that....

When the proposal was filmed in May? Didn't the show start airing just before filming ended?

How was Reid a fan favorite before the show aired?

It appears everyone got their chance to get their last word in, and we don't want to host this thread any longer.

Closed Thread