Closed Thread
Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 669

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

  1. #621
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,800

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    BigLove44 please, read Computer's post again. You stated
    Cheeky has mentioned numerous times that she has no agenda and you still don't believe her.
    I've bolded a part of it for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by computer;3634645;
    -----------------------------

    Yes you might be right, I haven't seen those posts and I believe you when you say there a pretty angry posts.

    I will tell you honestly, when you started telling the things about Ed, I read them and had an open mind when reading them, you were trying to state the "facts/rumours" (whatever, the one for some, the other for others).

    But since you (and also sdl) lost objectivity I am cautious about what you are writing. I am not saying you have to be objective regarding the gf rumours (I understand you cannot be, since you said you know more).

    But I noticed that you lost your objectivity regarding Ed as a person and that's why maybe (just maybe, I don't know of course) some people might think you have an agenda. Maybe some are saying you have an agenda because they think you do and are angry that someone is attacking their favorite, I don't know. I for one do not think you have an agenda and I even tend to believe that there might be truth to the rumours, but I don't know for sure and it's still not enough for me to see them as facts.

    I do however question the rumours regardig Ed as a person (alcoholic, loser etc., bad person)

    I personally do not think you have an agenda, but I do think that your judgement of Ed as a person might be clouded because of what you know.

    And posts like "maybe there is no good moment of Ed to show" or "he is a loser" might/could/maybe make people question your intentions.

    And please, please do not say that you cannot give more info, because that is absolutely not my intention, I am not trying to get you to tell me anything. It looks like more people know about this, and I am sure that if the rumours are true, there are more people who know and they will tell it anyway, and if not, fine by me.
    She clearly stated she doesn't think CC has an agenda.

  2. #622
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan2008;3634062;
    I just watched a clip of Jill/ED on Regis & Kelly doing that 'he said/she said' game. One thing that stood out to me was that she is always the one being demonstrative. She is always the one leaning in for a kiss, being affectionate. NEVER HIM.

    Just thought that was very telling.
    What does the bolded mean. Can you please elaborate.

    I watched the same show. Before they went into the room, they whispered alot to one another. He bent down to give her a kiss. I do not know if some expected him to fondle her or what.

    .

  3. #623
    FORT Fanatic biglove44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    600

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by computer;3634692;
    -----------

    you might want to read my post again.
    You're telling her what she said. Again, there's a difference between IMO and sharing information about contestants.

    Edit - my mistake about the agenda part tag team computer and sweetpea!
    Last edited by biglove44; 08-03-2009 at 05:28 PM.

  4. #624
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;3634707;
    What does the bolded mean. Can you please elaborate.

    I watched the same show. Before they went into the room, they whispered alot to one another. He bent down to give her a kiss. I do not know if some expected him to fondle her or what.

    .
    lol, I swear, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were Jillian herself!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

  5. #625
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;3634707;
    What does the bolded mean. Can you please elaborate.

    I watched the same show. Before they went into the room, they whispered alot to one another. He bent down to give her a kiss. I do not know if some expected him to fondle her or what.

    .


    This is hilarious!! "Fondle her or what?" Love it! And I agree, they seemed fine and she's definitely all glowy and fawning over him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #626
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by computer;3634682;
    -----------

    I will have to look up your post. You did in one post say, I thik when he was drunk when someone said "not a good moment of Ed to show", you said "maybe he doesn't have any good moments to show".

    sdl is the one who called him a loser.
    Saying he may not have had any good moments to show was, first of all, said rather sarcastically and not as a factual offering. If he was drunk that night during filming it is entirely possible that there was no "better" footage they could have used. Obviously they have shown enough "good" footage of him for tons of viewers to have formed the opinion that he is the greatest catch ever. That view is also an opinion, not a fact.

    I have never called him a loser, an alcoholic or a bad person---you stated that I had, so I corrected you---that's all.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  7. #627
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    169

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3634711;
    You're telling her what she said. Again, there's a difference between IMO and sharing information about contestants.

    Edit - my mistake about the agenda part tag team computer and sweetpea!
    I don't understand what you mean? Can you explain?

  8. #628
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    876

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3634666;
    I am through with the proof issue on here. Next! If the edit reflects what the producers supposedly thought, why didn't they clue in their Bachelorette? Why didn't they tell her before she selected Ed as her F1? If she was as drawn as the edit seems to make people feel, and if the producers "knew" all of this, why didn't they let her know so that she could have selected Reid or at least postponed the moment of decision at the FRC? We would have had a whopper of an ending - much, much more dramatic and exciting than what we had. If they knew, why did they let their bachelorette go unsuspecting to the very end in the manner in which she did?
    I'd like to know too, because as far as I am concerned just going by the edit, this season doesn't make any sense. Part of me thinks they knew and tried to change Jillian's mind but (as per CH) she was too stubborn and infatuated with Ed. It's unfortunate for Wes that they used him and his flaws to an extreme to make a point, and it the end show Ed the finger....

  9. #629
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    "I have asked this before but have not seen an answer---maybe I missed it. What on earth does Ed's behavior have to do with Wes? And how is Wes under any "pressure" now? Is anyone actually still even talking about Wes at all? Forgive me if I've just missed the posts that have addressed this---I've had very limited computer access for the past 10 days".
    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Wes has been trying to defend himself for weeks now in interviews and on RS's site, and on Youtube by saying it wasn't him who had the girlfriend and that he was edited to make him look like the bad guy. If info comes out that Ed had the girlfriend problem, then it makes Wes look better (not saying Wes is divulging any info or anything). He said he has lost gigs because of all of this. And he has been harassed because of it. Laurel even has had threatening phone calls. So that's his "pressure".

  10. #630
    FORT Fanatic biglove44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    600

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by computer;3634730;
    I don't understand what you mean? Can you explain?
    Like the previous post cheeky just posted, when it's opinion about someone, she'll say, IMO. When it's factual information she has, which you may see as rumour, she doesn't post "in my opinion". Like anyone else on here, if you have information about a contestant, then you post it, however much or little you want, that's the point of a message board.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.