Closed Thread
Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1252535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3634659;
    Ed must go down to take the pressure off Wes.
    No, not really. The pressure is long since off Wes. He's yesterday's news.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

The texas mob is angry and hungry. It is Wes or Ed. Unfortunately. Ed must go down to take the pressure off Wes. It is useless for Ed to comment right now. If there was something to defend, he could defend it. There is nothing to defend which makes it hard to even start. The Texas mob are acting like Rush Limburgh. some love him. Others do not understand where he dreams up his stuff from.
    -------------------------

I am sorry, but this is like I said not the "murder on the orient express" we are trying to solve. But it is also not "The Godfather part 6"!

The rumours and lies are now so long and intertwined. Yes, Ed slept with a number of girls before he went on the show. If he contacted them during or after the show, is there a rule or sin that says one is not allowed to talk or communicate with an ex.

Now, who is to prove he had sex with someone. He says no, the ex's friend says yes (was she under the bed when he came to visit maybe she had called for help to fix the kitchen sink for all we know). Who will people believe. This is a no win situation. The texas mob is angry and hungry. It is Wes or Ed. Unfortunately. Ed must go down to take the pressure off Wes. It is useless for Ed to comment right now. If there was something to defend, he could defend it. There is nothing to defend which makes it hard to even start. The Texas mob are acting like Rush Limburgh. some love him. Others do not understand where he dreams up his stuff from.
    I have asked this before but have not seen an answer---maybe I missed it. What on earth does Ed's behavior have to do with Wes? And how is Wes under any "pressure" now? Is anyone actually still even talking about Wes at all? Forgive me if I've just missed the posts that have addressed this---I've had very limited computer access for the past 10 days.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Well I found a Maria Christina Pavelka who graduated from Connaly High School, Waco, Texas, so I am inclined to think that is a sister, Class of 2003, you usually aren't married when you get out of high school - she has a Facebook page,

Did Jake mention that his grandfather died this year?
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-03-2009 at 05:18 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634661;
    I don't recall ever referring to Ed as an alcoholic, a loser or a bad person.
    -----------

I will have to look up your post. You did in one post say, I thik when he was drunk when someone said "not a good moment of Ed to show", you said "maybe he doesn't have any good moments to show".

sdl is the one who called him a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3634675;
    Well I found a Maria Christina Pavelka who graduated from Connaly High School, Waco, Texas, so I am inclined to think that is a sister, Class of 2003, you usually aren't married when you get out of high school - she has a Facebook page,
    lol, yeah that's what I was thinking too.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fogey

The rumours and lies are now so long and intertwined. Yes, Ed slept with a number of girls before he went on the show. If he contacted them during or after the show, is there a rule or sin that says one is not allowed to talk or communicate with an ex.

Now, who is to prove he had sex with someone. He says no, the ex's friend says yes (was she under the bed when he came to visit maybe she had called for help to fix the kitchen sink for all we know). Who will people believe. This is a no win situation. The texas mob is angry and hungry. It is Wes or Ed. Unfortunately. Ed must go down to take the pressure off Wes. It is useless for Ed to comment right now. If there was something to defend, he could defend it. There is nothing to defend which makes it hard to even start. The Texas mob are acting like Rush Limburgh. some love him. Others do not understand where he dreams up his stuff from.
    I'm sorry, but this just makes me laugh. Texas mob? I don't know if you're kidding or serious, but just the idea of a bunch of Texans ganging up to discredit Ed, or anybody else, is laughable. What pressure is on Wes that needs to be redirected elsewhere? Wes is off the show, has been for some time, and finished F4. Who cares about Wes any more?

The only reason anybody cares about Ed is because he finished F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634051;
    Wasn't there a photo of Tanner and Wes out together? I seem to remember a photo circulating about a month or so ago---would seem to indicate there are no hard feelings between the two if they have actually opted to spend time together since the show finished filming.
    Is that a fact or are you hoping it is true I have not heard of such a photo. enough rumours around already. At the AFRC Tanner told everyone he went out with Wes and people were calling Wes a Douchebag.
    Last edited by Living; 08-03-2009 at 05:25 PM.

FORT Newbie

I don't think any of these reports started in Texas. RS is clearly out to expose the show itself. He is equally abusive to most contestants, and supported Wes purely to show what TPTB did to him. Jeremy is a friend of Wes and RS, so maybe he had some inside info, but he didn't spread it all over the place. He made a few tweets about it, mainly directly to someone else. I'm not sure he even realized that so many people would have seen them. He certainly has no reason to go after Ed personally. And, SDL has totally different sources, and has only brought that information to this board. From what we are hearing, the latest information isn't coming from any of them. Not to mention the fact that these reports started coming out well before Wes' edit started going in the direction it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3634685;
    Is that a fact or are you hoping it is true I have not heard of such a photo. enough rumours around already. At the AFRC Tanner told everyone he went out with Wes and people were calling Wes a scumbag.
    you must have missed the responses to you in the Wes thread, you asked that question and some of us already answered you there.

Closed Thread