Closed Thread
Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 669

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

  1. #601
    FORT Fogey xseannax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    900

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3634561;
    someone posted in a comment sections of an article on the show that they think Jake is married, she and her husband belong to the same landowners group and they have seen a picture of Jake with a woman who is identified as his wife Christina, and unless there are 2 Jake Pavelkas living in Austin Texas who look alike, could be an old photo and that could be an ex wife, could be a girlfriend, could be an ex girlfriend or could be a phoney post or a mistake of some sort, it would just be ironic
    and apparently Jake was also a child actor, I see the sleuthers here discovered that a while ago
    Well, Jake was definitely single in Jan 2007 so he was either married after then or divorced before then. It's a little convenient to post a link to a site that no one could get into as proof. If he were my neighbor I'd be nabbing the photo off the site as proof. If it were true it would be just another clue about just how outrageously scripted and fake the show is.
    Last edited by xseannax; 08-03-2009 at 06:06 PM.

  2. #602
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3634561;
    someone posted in a comment sections of an article on the show that they think Jake is married, she and her husband belong to the same landowners group and they have seen a picture of Jake with a woman who is identified as his wife Christina, and unless there are 2 Jake Pavelkas living in Austin Texas who look alike, could be an old photo and that could be an ex wife, could be a girlfriend, could be an ex girlfriend or could be a phoney post or a mistake of some sort, it would just be ironic
    and apparently Jake was also a child actor, I see the sleuthers here discovered that a while ago
    And the plot thickens...
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

  3. #603
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    169

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634581;
    Being accused of lying or having an agenda is not simply questioning one's info. I personally find that type of accusation offensive. Perhaps I am too sensitive. Whether it is a matter of my not having a thick enough skin or not is not the issue, that kind of behavior is frowned upon on this board. Attacking and accusing other posters is against board rules. There is a way to ask questions without attacking or accusing. No one is saying that info can't be questioned, it is the way that the questioning sometimes happens that can be a problem. Maybe you have not seen some of the posts that I am referring to, because they get deleted by the moderators pretty quickly, but there have been a very high number of inappropriate, accusatory post made TOWARD OTHER POSTERS this season. IMO that's not a good thing.
    -----------------------------

    Yes you might be right, I haven't seen those posts and I believe you when you say there a pretty angry posts.

    I will tell you honestly, when you started telling the things about Ed, I read them and had an open mind when reading them, you were trying to state the "facts/rumours" (whatever, the one for some, the other for others).

    But since you (and also sdl) lost objectivity I am cautious about what you are writing. I am not saying you have to be objective regarding the gf rumours (I understand you cannot be, since you said you know more).

    But I noticed that you lost your objectivity regarding Ed as a person and that's why maybe (just maybe, I don't know of course) some people might think you have an agenda. Maybe some are saying you have an agenda because they think you do and are angry that someone is attacking their favorite, I don't know. I for one do not think you have an agenda and I even tend to believe that there might be truth to the rumours, but I don't know for sure and it's still not enough for me to see them as facts.

    I do however question the rumours regardig Ed as a person (alcoholic, loser etc., bad person)

    I personally do not think you have an agenda, but I do think that your judgement of Ed as a person might be clouded because of what you know.

    And posts like "maybe there is no good moment of Ed to show" or "he is a loser" might/could/maybe make people question your intentions.

    And please, please do not say that you cannot give more info, because that is absolutely not my intention, I am not trying to get you to tell me anything. It looks like more people know about this, and I am sure that if the rumours are true, there are more people who know and they will tell it anyway, and if not, fine by me.
    Last edited by computer; 08-03-2009 at 06:05 PM.

  4. #604
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Are we supposed to believe that not one person who attended the wedding, not one person who knows them as a couple, not one person who lives in that neighborhood is willing to come forward and say "Uhm, folks, he's married." That's a matter of public record. It's not like trying to prove he has three girlfriends or sings bad karaoke.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  5. #605
    FORT Fanatic Mich_ReidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebron James Town
    Posts
    477

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3634635;
    Well, Jake was definitely single in Jan 2007 or so he was either married after then or divorced before then. It's a little convenient to post a link to a site that no one could get into as proof. If he were my neighbor I'd be nabbing the photo off the site as proof. If it were true it would be just another clue about just how outrageously scripted and fake the show is.
    Jake married?

    Maybe he wasn't lying when he kept trying to say "I'm far from perfect".
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

  6. #606
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3634023;
    As long as the rumours are not proven true later or the public perception is the rumours are now proven true. At that point then silence is perceived as a tacit admission, rightly or wrongly.

    I am not a PR person so I don't know how or if there is a graceful way to handle this if the rumours are true - I think politicial strategists will always say it is better to get out in front of your opponents so you frame the debate or take the sails out of your opponents' attacks. But then they don't have an ABC contract that says you have to keep your mouth shut in terms of anything damaging to the show. Which is ironic nonetheless.
    The rumours and lies are now so long and intertwined. Yes, Ed slept with a number of girls before he went on the show. If he contacted them during or after the show, is there a rule or sin that says one is not allowed to talk or communicate with an ex.

    Now, who is to prove he had sex with someone. He says no, the ex's friend says yes (was she under the bed when he came to visit maybe she had called for help to fix the kitchen sink for all we know). Who will people believe. This is a no win situation. The texas mob is angry and hungry. It is Wes or Ed. Unfortunately. Ed must go down to take the pressure off Wes. It is useless for Ed to comment right now. If there was something to defend, he could defend it. There is nothing to defend which makes it hard to even start. The Texas mob are acting like Rush Limburgh. some love him. Others do not understand where he dreams up his stuff from.

  7. #607
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by computer;3634645;
    -----------------------------

    Yes you might be right, I haven't seen those posts and I believe you when you say there a pretty angry posts.

    I will tell you honestly, when you started telling the things about Ed, I read them and had an open mind when reading them, you were trying to state the "facts/rumours" (whatever, the one for some, the other for others).

    But since you (and also sdl) lost objectivity I am cautious about what you are writing. I am not saying you have to be objective regarding the gf rumours (I understand you cannot be, since you said you know more).

    But I noticed that you lost your objectivity regarding Ed as a person and that's why maybe (just maybe, I don't know of course) some people might think you have an agenda. Maybe some are saying you have an agenda because they think you do and are angry that someone is attacking their favorite, I don't know. I for one do not think you have an agenda and I even tend to believe that there might be truth to the rumours, but I don't know for sure and it's still not enough for me to see them as facts.

    I do however question the rumours regardig Ed as a person (alcoholic, loser etc., bad person)

    I personally do not think you have an agenda, but I do think that your judgement of Ed as a person might be clouded because of what you know.

    And posts like "maybe there is no good moment of Ed to show" or "he is a loser" might/could/maybe make people question your intentions.

    And please, please do not say that you cannot give more info, because that is absolutely not my intention, I am not trying to get you to tell me anything. It looks like more people know about this, and I am sure that if the rumours are true, there are more people who know and they will tell it anyway, and if not, fine by me.
    I don't recall ever referring to Ed as an alcoholic, a loser or a bad person.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  8. #608
    FORT Fan halfpintdynamit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    395

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3621212;
    My first (and--who knows--maybe my last) final words are this: The revolving door has stopped for now.

    But since this was the season of returns, don't expect that I'm shutting up till next season. bamabrain out . . . for now.

    Yeah, bamabrain, keep on posting!!! It's been fun!

  9. #609
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;3634659;
    The rumours and lies are now so long and intertwined. Yes, Ed slept with a number of girls before he went on the show. If he contacted them during or after the show, is there a rule or sin that says one is not allowed to talk or communicate with an ex.

    Now, who is to prove he had sex with someone. He says no, the ex's friend says yes (was she under the bed when he came to visit maybe she had called for help to fix the kitchen sink for all we know). Who will people believe. This is a no win situation. The texas mob is angry and hungry. It is Wes or Ed. Unfortunately. Ed must go down to take the pressure off Wes. It is useless for Ed to comment right now. If there was something to defend, he could defend it. There is nothing to defend which makes it hard to even start. The Texas mob are acting like Rush Limburgh. some love him. Others do not understand where he dreams up his stuff from.

    Living, do you know why the "texas mob" is "attacking" Ed?
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

  10. #610
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3634591;
    TY to all of those who share info with us throughout the season. There are a few of you I trust implicitly and appreciate the fact that you share info with us. I hope all of you stay and continue to share info in the future as well.

    As far as what is coming out I do think something is going to hit mainstream media in the next week or two. I do think it will get worse before it gets better. I'm sure even if ABC isn't behind the leak they are thrilled with the additional drama and media coverage. They don't care who gets hurt in this mess inlcuding Jill.

    I still think the timeline will be crucial. If anything happened before he left for Chicago it won't be too bad. If he had contact in Spain it won't be good and after they are engaged it will be horrendous. Even if the info that comes to light does break them up I don't think we will know for quite some time. I also think Ed will do the break here not Jill. Could be if he's not happy he will feel suffocated by the situation and it could be she will be even more humiliated because she said she had a good judge of character and info might come to light questioning that.

    If Ed is a bad guy I hope Jill realizes she went based on what she was told and saw during the filming. If he cheated on her it's a reflection on Ed not Jill. And if Ed did cheat it was the wrong thing to do. Better to tell her you're unhappy versus cheating on her. Carrying on a charade will only make the pain worse down the line and if he's afraid his reputation will suffer if he doesn't marry her it will only lead to an unhappy marriage down the road. Best for all to get out while they can.

    If it all comes out at least Jill can move forward knowing all the info and decide if she wants to marry him. She can make an informed decision on all the facts. If she decides to still marry him that's her choice.

    I am through with the proof issue on here. Next! If the edit reflects what the producers supposedly thought, why didn't they clue in their Bachelorette? Why didn't they tell her before she selected Ed as her F1? If she was as drawn as the edit seems to make people feel, and if the producers "knew" all of this, why didn't they let her know so that she could have selected Reid or at least postponed the moment of decision at the FRC? We would have had a whopper of an ending - much, much more dramatic and exciting than what we had. If they knew, why did they let their bachelorette go unsuspecting to the very end in the manner in which she did?

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.