Closed Thread
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3634579;
    I'm not exactly the president of his fan club, but I think this marriage is news to Jake.
    and this is the fun of being on the show -if rumours have a grade, this is probably a 1 out of 10. Enough to amuse and possibly do some digging to see if anything pops up.

Judge for yourselves from some site called Astrochicks.com

Click here

Here is the Lantana Owners Association and they indeed have an intranet site for owners only
    Lantana Texas :: Lantana Owners Association
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-03-2009 at 04:40 PM.

FORT Fogey

TY to all of those who share info with us throughout the season. There are a few of you I trust implicitly and appreciate the fact that you share info with us. I hope all of you stay and continue to share info in the future as well.

As far as what is coming out I do think something is going to hit mainstream media in the next week or two. I do think it will get worse before it gets better. I'm sure even if ABC isn't behind the leak they are thrilled with the additional drama and media coverage. They don't care who gets hurt in this mess inlcuding Jill.

I still think the timeline will be crucial. If anything happened before he left for Chicago it won't be too bad. If he had contact in Spain it won't be good and after they are engaged it will be horrendous. Even if the info that comes to light does break them up I don't think we will know for quite some time. I also think Ed will do the break here not Jill. Could be if he's not happy he will feel suffocated by the situation and it could be she will be even more humiliated because she said she had a good judge of character and info might come to light questioning that.

If Ed is a bad guy I hope Jill realizes she went based on what she was told and saw during the filming. If he cheated on her it's a reflection on Ed not Jill. And if Ed did cheat it was the wrong thing to do. Better to tell her you're unhappy versus cheating on her. Carrying on a charade will only make the pain worse down the line and if he's afraid his reputation will suffer if he doesn't marry her it will only lead to an unhappy marriage down the road. Best for all to get out while they can.

If it all comes out at least Jill can move forward knowing all the info and decide if she wants to marry him. She can make an informed decision on all the facts. If she decides to still marry him that's her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3634585;
    The only kind of scenario I can see for this is...if I were out with a group of friends I might show it to those who happened to be present and say...."Look at this freaky message my somewhat-ambigious-as-to-whether-current-or-former boyfriend-who-is-appearing-on-The-Bachelor just sent me!"
    Fair enough ... I am not a texter nor a sexter , and maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I know I wouldn't share a sext with a friend ... I may say I got a sext, but I wouldn't share the content.

I have been reading this board for a very long time before I started to post. I hope the people who are posting about inside information keep doing so. If posters here choose not believe it so be it but there are posters like me who want to know what others have to say. If people here start feeling intimated to post inside information for fear of retaliation then I think it will be a great loss to the FORT community as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3634591;
    I also think Ed will do the break here not Jill. Could be if he's not happy he will feel suffocated by the situation and it could be she will be even more humiliated because she said she had a good judge of character and info might come to light questioning that.
    I don't think she should feel bad about that. It is very hard to judge character when people are intentionally manipulating you. You are not making a judgment based on true character when there is amount of deception involved that is being suggested here. Nevermind that there was an entire cast and crew of people besides Ed who were complicit in any deception that has taken place here.

As to Ed, for the love of all that is holy, please be the one to tell Jillian anything she needs to know so that she doesn't have to read it from some newstand rag.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3634347;
    Maybe we could post a tally board, and people could vote I STILL LIKE ED! or I STILL HATE ED! and that way we'd save FORT so many terabytes of data storage expense. We could have sub-threads for sub-groups like I NEED PROOF BECAUSE I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT! and another called: I DON'T NEED PROOF SINCE I HATE HIM NO MATTTER WHAT!

Or how about a thread called 'I HAVE SOMETHING UNEXPECTED TO SAY!' That would be a genuine time saver for the busy multi-tasking members of FORT, trying to juggle refreshing the usweekly and RS pages with this site.

In any event, though the above suggestions are made entirely tongue in cheek and with great affection for the Post-Season-Follies that descend every season this time, I do regret opening the Bottomless Pit / Can of Worms called a "LAST WORDS" thread.
    This made me laugh.

This is not a "last thought" but wanted to mention that I did check out the "I work on a Reality Tv Show" thread per your suggestion and those pictures were awesome. I can't believe these people can fall in love with a camera in their face constantly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634558;
    I have stated before that I, personally, am not willing to offer any more specifics than I already have. Perhaps someone else on the board will be more comfortable doing so.
    Why? have more people on FORT read the email as well? Do they really exist?...

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kicks;3634594;
    I have been reading this board for a very long time before I started to post. I hope the people who are posting about inside information keep doing so. If posters here choose not believe it so be it but there are posters like me who want to know what others have to say. If people here start feeling intimated to post inside information for fear of retaliation then I think it will be a great loss to the FORT community as a whole.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you...people who have inside information and want to share, then post away! Everyone loves a good scoop....however, please also know that some may question your veracity and may not necessarily believe you. I don't think it's personal at all, and hopefully won't be taken that way. As we all know, anyone can pretty much say anything on the Internet. I'm NOT SAYING that is what has happened here, just that it *can* happen.

If you go through my previous posts you'll see that I haven't posted a favorite, I'm neither an Ed-hater or an Ed-lover, and that goes for the rest of the guys. I learned my lesson last time around with Jesse during Deanna's season (I just liked the guy! ). So this time around I feel a bit removed and as I've stated before, just worry for the impact these rumours *if they turn out to be exaggerated or untrue* will have on a man's life, work, family, and friends.

Living, scroll up to #446.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3634361;
    The people that didn't do the research were the Bachelor casting staff or they don't care. I suggest a polygraph next year. And there will be no one allowed access to laptops or cell phones ever again I imagine.
    Totally agree with this comment. I think TPTB were scrambling just to find enough guys to have Jillian's season. The timetable was exceptionally tight to begin with, then it was reported that some guys bailed when they found out that Jillian was the B'ette. Then to find 5 additional guys had to be nearly impossible. I think in Ed's case they just snatched him up because he was Jillian's physical type, and didn't do enough (or any?) research.

Closed Thread