Closed Thread
Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 949505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3634274;
    costcoholic, i LOVE your avatar, and wish i had found it first. awesome.

My math students would appreciate that....
    not sure anyone else would "get it"

How can Jake be married and still dying to do the Bach? WTH is going on with this season and its contestants?

I sincerely hope Jill's finally found happiness with Ed and forgets about this crazy show and TPTB.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3634541;
    Same here. Taking the emotion out of it (which really says to me that the poster isn't personally invested in the outcome) speaks volumes to me.
    -------------------

no taking the emotions out of a post , can also mean, that you can still see a person who might be a cheater and critisize him for that but that that does not mean that he is an alcoholic, loser and someone that has no good side to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3634572;
    LOL!!! You are kidding me?
    I'm not exactly the president of his fan club, but I think this marriage is news to Jake.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Being accused of lying or having an agenda is not simply questioning one's info. I personally find that type of accusation offensive. Perhaps I am too sensitive. Whether it is a matter of my not having a thick enough skin or not is not the issue, that kind of behavior is frowned upon on this board. Attacking and accusing other posters is against board rules. There is a way to ask questions without attacking or accusing. No one is saying that info can't be questioned, it is the way that the questioning sometimes happens that can be a problem. Maybe you have not seen some of the posts that I am referring to, because they get deleted by the moderators pretty quickly, but there have been a very high number of inappropriate, accusatory post made TOWARD OTHER POSTERS this season. IMO that's not a good thing.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3634575;
    How can Jake be married and still dying to do the Bach? WTH is going on with this season and its contestants?

I sincerely hope Jill's finally found happiness with Ed and forgets about this crazy show and TPTB.

Well this is just coming from one comment of a poster at a blog, I think we call that an source of unknown reliability, as I said I could have been an old photo, an ex wife, a girlfriend, an ex girlfriend heck even a sister he is close to his sister I gather, someone made a mistaken assumption, I can't find anything linking a Christina Pavelka to a Jake or Jacob Pavelka, so far

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634545;
    IMO being a "longtime poster" is not the issue---it is against the policy of this board to allow posters to attack, bait, criticize, etc other posters, therefore no one posting here should "expect" to be attacked or criticized for posting their info or their opinion.
    ----------------

people might know by now, that it might not be the policy, but people should unfortunately expect that they will be attacked anyway. I am not saying it's ok, I am saying that people will do it anyway and that the ignore button or reporting it to the mods might help sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3634573;
    If Ed was sexting to a woman while other women were present, why was she concurrently showing the sexts to her friends ... kinda weird.
    The only kind of scenario I can see for this is...if I were out with a group of friends I might show it to those who happened to be present and say...."Look at this freaky message my somewhat-ambigious-as-to-whether-current-or-former boyfriend-who-is-appearing-on-The-Bachelor just sent me!"
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by computer;3634578;
    -------------------

no taking the emotions out of a post , can also mean, that you can still see a person who might be a cheater and critisize him for that but that that does not mean that he is an alcoholic, loser and someone that has no good side to offer.
    Whaaaat? You lost me. I have no clue what you are talking about.

I am saying that information presented to me without emotion attached gives me more liberty to 'take it or leave it' and makes me PERSONALLY feel that the person providing the information really has no agenda or motive. They are just providing info. We're all free to believe what we want.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3634586;
    Whaaaat? You lost me. I have no clue what you are talking about.

I am saying that information presented to me without emotion attached gives me more liberty to 'take it or leave it' and makes me PERSONALLY feel that the person providing the information really has no agenda or motive. They are just providing info. We're all free to believe what we want.
    ---------------

oh alright, then we were agreeing and I didn't notice it. Sorry. Yes I agree with what you are saying.

Closed Thread