Closed Thread
Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook
    IMO being a "longtime poster" is not the issue---it is against the policy of this board to allow posters to attack, bait, criticize, etc other posters, therefore no one posting here should "expect" to be attacked or criticized for posting their info or their opinion. No one has to agree. No one has to believe. But other posters are supposed to be off-limits. This board is for discussing the people on the show, not the other posters.

Hang in there and thank you again for what you have brought to this seasons' discussions.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3634521;
    Anyone remember the Melinda Duckett case? When her son, Trenton, went missing, she had an e-mail from her ex threatening her and Trenton's safety.

Lo and behold, forensics discovered that Melinda had hacked into her ex's account, and sent the e-mail to herself.

Just saying.
    Good to know people can't hide even on the internet, nice to know they can detect fraud.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-03-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3634550;
    I have asked for and still looking for an answer regarding the timelime of the emails and texts that have been seen by so many posters on the board. I have not seen my questions answered. Iam willing to convict lol however in order to decide sentencing I would like to know were these texts/emails/phone calls seen and heard by those here on fort Prior to or after May 24th,2009 and if after are they also after the airing of the FRC, thanks to anyone that can answer this for me.
    I have stated before that I, personally, am not willing to offer any more specifics than I already have. Perhaps someone else on the board will be more comfortable doing so.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3634537;
    PS. And I will add specially the over-the-top edit of Wes

What do you mean by "Jake's status"?
    someone posted in a comment sections of an article on the show that they think Jake is married, she and her husband belong to the same landowners group and they have seen a picture of Jake with a woman who is identified as his wife Christina, and unless there are 2 Jake Pavelkas living in Austin Texas who look alike, could be an old photo and that could be an ex wife, could be a girlfriend, could be an ex girlfriend or could be a phoney post or a mistake of some sort, it would just be ironic
    and apparently Jake was also a child actor, I see the sleuthers here discovered that a while ago
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-03-2009 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634545;
    IMO being a "longtime poster" is not the issue---it is against the policy of this board to allow posters to attack, bait, criticize, etc other posters, therefore no one posting here should "expect" to be attacked or criticized for posting their info or their opinion. No one has to agree. No one has to believe. But other posters are supposed to be off-limits. This board is for discussing the people on the show, not the other posters.
    Yes, cheeky, thank you for the information you've shared.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634558;
    I have stated before that I, personally, am not willing to offer any more specifics than I already have. Perhaps someone else on the board will be more comfortable doing so.
    Ok, thanks Cheeky actually that answers my question in my mind

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3634330;
    LOL...I am dying just trying to imagine Reid sending a "sext".

GF: I was totally thinking about you this morning
    RR: You were? What does that mean? You're not thinking about me now?
    GF: What are you wearing
    RR: I don't know -- should I wear my glasses? Or not? And do you think Chris Harrison's jacket fits me?
    GF: Ooh baby...I'm eating a big piece of steak and thinking about you
    RR: Just make sure you cook it all the way!!

Hilarious!!

We will all have to wait and see if any of the emails or texts come to public light.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3634552;
    I believe there is some rumor going around that Jake is married.
    LOL!!! You are kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634558;

cheeky ... I don't doubt that you trust your sources, and I can truly appreciate that you don't feel comfortable saying more. I certainly have not read the majority of your posts, as I haven't been on the board that much this season.

With that said, I do question some of the information ... these are rhetorical questions, not looking for answers:

If Ed was sexting to a woman while other women were present, why was she concurrently showing the sexts to her friends ... kinda weird.

If Ed was talking on the phone to a woman while other women were present, how do the other women know what was being said by Ed, did she put him on the speaker phone ... and if so, kinda weird.

If the friends weren't actual witnesses to these events, but were told second hand, and the women in question now say they do not want to come forward, but it's their friends that are ... why not come forward if all they say is true?

It's the trial lawyer in me to question allegations, regardless of the source.

Closed Thread