Closed Thread
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3634308;
    Sweetpea,

Eloquent and very well thought out post.

I personally thank you for that. It seems to me that everything that has been said, accused etc. has all be nothing more than rumor at this point in time. IMO it does not matter who the source is; if they cannot provide the emails, texts etc. it all means nothing. Whose to say Ed wasn't dating at the time? I would expect he very well may have been. IMO Ed is not the kind to go on to national TV and embarass and destroy his family, break his mother's heart (he is very close to his parents and family) and wreck his career.

When I met my spouse forver ago we got engaged after 6 weeks. Prior to that he'd been dating several girls on and off. One in particular was quite upset after hearing of our upcoming nuptials and recent engagement.No I was not pregnant. We simply fell madly in love. My DH was a very elegible and handsome bachelor in town and had many persuers.

In any case she had the gall to actually show up at a family dinner one evening at his parents home! She spread much gossip and multiple rumors that wouldn't end. Two weeks after we had first met for instance he'd stopped by her apartment to wish her a happy birthday and drop off a gift he'd purchased for her before we'd even met. You cannot imagine the phone calls I started to receive! My DH was branded a womanizer and everything else under the darn sun. Yet nothing ever came of all of these "phone calls, rumors, accusations etc." because there wasn't anything. DH was a young, professional and very elegible man who was dating and non committal. He had yet to meet the one. (Of course til he'd met me!)

Moral of the story I am certain there are some unhappy, jealous ex-gf's out there intent on seeing him miserable. Lastly Jillian has stated in numerous interviews that she and Ed have discussed everything and anything at full length with absolutely NO FILTERS. tHIS IS BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM.

Lastly how many times is it that everyone comes out of the woodwork once a person does something on TV to seel their story etc. I guess we will see if the proof of such does exist.

I was and am a Jillian fan who wanted her to find love. IMO she did and just wants to be happy.
    Interesting how it's always the ex-gfs fault, they're just just jealous and catty. It's always the women's fault then I guess. Ed did absolutely nothing wrong, the man has nothing to do with this. No wonder women have such self and body image issues. We blame ourselves and each other but the responsiblity doesn't ever seem to fall on the male.

Maybe we could post a tally board, and people could vote I STILL LIKE ED! or I STILL HATE ED! and that way we'd save FORT so many terabytes of data storage expense. We could have sub-threads for sub-groups like I NEED PROOF BECAUSE I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT! and another called: I DON'T NEED PROOF SINCE I HATE HIM NO MATTTER WHAT!

Or how about a thread called 'I HAVE SOMETHING UNEXPECTED TO SAY!' That would be a genuine time saver for the busy multi-tasking members of FORT, trying to juggle refreshing the usweekly and RS pages with this site.

In any event, though the above suggestions are made entirely tongue in cheek and with great affection for the Post-Season-Follies that descend every season this time, I do regret opening the Bottomless Pit / Can of Worms called a "LAST WORDS" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3634220;
    So very sorry for all the heat you have received over this issue.
    It goes back to my theory of the 11th commandment: Thou shalt not post unpopular spoilers without feeling the scorn of the disbelievers.
    I do not sanction this behavior at all. It usually is not so bad on this board, but this season it is so awful.
    So anyway, I can't say I feel your pain, as mine was never this bad--but I have been in your shoes.
    I have no doubts what you have posted is true.
    K
    Cheekychook Kasha: You always nail the issue. This season has been AWFUL. People don't like having their happy bubble burst. Others are interested in learning the true behind the scenes stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3634330;
    LOL...I am dying just trying to imagine Reid sending a "sext".

GF: I was totally thinking about you this morning
    RR: You were? What does that mean? You're not thinking about me now?
    GF: What are you wearing
    RR: I don't know -- should I wear my glasses? Or not? And do you think Chris Harrison's jacket fits me?
    GF: Ooh baby...I'm eating a big piece of steak and thinking about you
    RR: Just make sure you cook it all the way!!

Bwah, is this from the Chandler Bing sextbook - I saw Matthew Perry on TV yesterday, he was wearing very Reid like glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3634347;
    Maybe we could post a tally board, and people could vote I STILL LIKE ED! or I STILL HATE ED! and that way we'd save FORT so many terabytes of data storage expense. We could have sub-threads for sub-groups like I NEED PROOF BECAUSE I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT! and another called: I DON'T NEED PROOF SINCE I HATE HIM NO MATTTER WHAT!

Or how about a thread called 'I HAVE SOMETHING UNEXPECTED TO SAY!' That would be a genuine time saver for the busy multi-tasking members of FORT, trying to juggle refreshing the usweekly and RS pages with this site.

In any event, though the above suggestions are made entirely tongue in cheek and with great affection for the Post-Season-Follies that descend every season this time, I do regret opening the Bottomless Pit / Can of Worms called a "LAST WORDS" thread.
    Oh no, please don't regret it, for these are indeed our last words of the season.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3634307;
    Check back on who these people were rooting for???? Reid was seen in a bar in Philly with girls hanging all over him two weeks before the show ended....he was really upset....now where was the research on that???

Sdl and Reality Steve are from TEXAS and last year they were so proud of their wimpy men gossip about what was going to come down...this year they had to come up with something...

everthing they mentioned about how the producers were scrambling this year because there was not love interest...what? seems its pretty close to
    Trista and Ryan this year....where were they with that info....

So some girl (who could be some nut case) clues them in on some girlfriend info regarding Ed and they ran with it....and the people on this board who were rooting for Reid fell into hook, line and sinker......they were gloating over the fact .... and now the stories coming out are so unbelievable they are belong in some script for "As the World Turns"....
    Regarding Reid in a bar - doesn't matter, he didn't win and wasn't tied down or engaged to anyone. I don't believe he went on this show with a girlfriend, either - or we would have heard about it already.

Regardless of what you think of Reality Steve, he was right.

The Trista and Ryan comment came from Chris Harrison (who I happen to like) - ABC is his bread and butter. Of course he is going to say whatever he is told to say!

If I am not mistaken, several people have received (some without even seeking it out) the SAME information from different sources. I don't think the stories are 'so unbelievable' - on the contrary, for me they are very believable! And I liked Ed at the beginning, really I did.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3634346;
    Interesting how it's always the ex-gfs fault, they're just just jealous and catty. It's always the women's fault then I guess. Ed did absolutely nothing wrong, the man has nothing to do with this. No wonder women have such self and body image issues. We blame ourselves and each other but the responsiblity doesn't ever seem to fall on the male.
    That's an enormous assumption to make, that by questioning the situation people are automatically suggesting it's "the woman's fault" - of course that isn't the case. I believe I stated in my post that these ex's, whoever or wherever they are, may indeed have a legitimate beef with this guy. If so, then they can do whatever they will do to rectify the situation or make themselves ok with things. All the power to them if they want to do that. It's not my business. It's the people out there who seem to feel it IS their business to carry the torch for these women, particularly if they wouldn't even know them if they passed them on the street, that make me feel uncomfortable. But let's be careful not to put words into people's mouths or to suggest that 'blame the victim' is at work here.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634337;
    Regarding the bolded---that still wouldn't explain my info. I've never even been to Texas.
    well we'll welcome you if you ever decide to move!!

also for those who say that Reid love is driving the Ed anger - I can only speak for myself but for me, they are two entirely different issues. I don't like Ed (for the most part) and I absolutely adore Reid (for the most part - nobody's perfec afterall...) - but NOT in relation to each other ONLY on their own merits (or lack thereof).

also - has US weekly come out with a story about Ed cheating? I've been trying to catch up and I keep seeing this story referenced but I can't find it online.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3634356;
    well we'll welcome you if you ever decide to move!!

also for those who say that Reid love is driving the Ed anger - I can only speak for myself but for me, they are two entirely different issues. I don't like Ed (for the most part) and I absolutely adore Reid (for the most part - nobody's perfec afterall...) - but NOT in relation to each other ONLY on their own merits (or lack thereof).

also - has US weekly come out with a story about Ed cheating? I've been trying to catch up and I keep seeing this story referenced but I can't find it online.
    Not yet, but expected to come out possibly tomorrow??

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3634303;
    I don't think anyone set out to expose Ed. These rumors have been swirling since the start practically. As far as I know no one has researched it so much as these emails became available. I don't think anyone hacked into to anything to expose secret emails. I have no idea if they actually exist, or, if they do, they are valid, but as far as I can see, no one went out of their way to find them initially.
    The people that didn't do the research were the Bachelor casting staff or they don't care. I suggest a polygraph next year. And there will be no one allowed access to laptops or cell phones ever again I imagine.

Closed Thread