Closed Thread
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3634307;
    Check back on who these people were rooting for???? Reid was seen in a bar in Philly with girls hanging all over him two weeks before the show ended....he was really upset....now where was the research on that???

Sdl and Reality Steve are from TEXAS and last year they were so proud of their wimpy men gossip about what was going to come down...this year they had to come up with something...

everthing they mentioned about how the producers were scrambling this year because there was not love interest...what? seems its pretty close to
    Trista and Ryan this year....where were they with that info....

So some girl (who could be some nut case) clues them in on some girlfriend info regarding Ed and they ran with it....and the people on this board who were rooting for Reid fell into hook, line and sinker......they were gloating over the fact .... and now the stories coming out are so unbelievable they are belong in some script for "As the World Turns"....
    Well first of all this was the typical there are girls talking to Reid and he was on the Bachelorette so logically they are hanging all over him. Secondly he lost so quite frankly he could do whatever he wanted to and if this was the case why are there no nut cases alleging that Reid was their bf and so forth. There is nothing on the other guys because so far it seems as if none of them have done anything to warrant talking about. To date there is not even any proof that Wes had a girlfriend.

LOL...I am dying just trying to imagine Reid sending a "sext".

GF: I was totally thinking about you this morning
    RR: You were? What does that mean? You're not thinking about me now?
    GF: What are you wearing
    RR: I don't know -- should I wear my glasses? Or not? And do you think Chris Harrison's jacket fits me?
    GF: Ooh baby...I'm eating a big piece of steak and thinking about you
    RR: Just make sure you cook it all the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3634290;
    I want to know if all these rumors were about Reid and girlfriends which I am sure he was dating before going on the show

....if people would have been so interested in his private life as they are with Ed?

Seems all the people so gung ho on finding out what this girl said and that girl said, and what text they can muster up, and the stories are getting worse and worse defaming his character were all from people rooting for the guy she didn't want though personable and edited favorably .... Reid....

Seems so strange so much effort from people who disliked Ed, or people who may have wanted to take the pressure off of Wes because they were his buddies have found so much "dirt" on this professional, hardworking guy who happened to go on a reality show and fall in love..

Why are they not mentioning how they are totally into family reunions, going to her cousins wedding, and having a wonderful time together??? Where is the research on all of these things....????

...and that is why I am totally suspicious of any "research" these people, who have some vendetta to get Ed come up with.
    Totally disagree if Reid had won, and he was exposed as a player/ liar, it would be the same thing. But Reid didn't win. If Reid had won we wouldn't even care about the stuff regarding Ed.

Sorry before I even determined that I liked Reid, my gut told me Ed was playing the game and not meaning what he said. When he left I thought that guy wanted out of here, good he's gone. Shocked when he came back. Sure Jillian was going to send him right back. She didn't.

Even before I heard one iota of the rumours. I had never been on this board until right before the finale. That is just my opinion and some will agree and others will disagree. In fact after reading another post that people will dismiss as rumours, I do feel somewhat sorry for Ed, I get a sense that they are trying to make it work though they were not off to a good start. I am only hope if there was anything left to tell that Ed has done it by now. People slagged Reid for being the indecisve one and I think the indecisive one has been Ed all along. Unable to decide about his feelings for more than one woman.

People are free to post whatever they wish to refute the other arguments.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-03-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Check back on who these people were rooting for???? Reid was seen in a bar in Philly with girls hanging all over him two weeks before the show ended....he was really upset....now where was the research on that???

Sdl and Reality Steve are from TEXAS and last year they were so proud of their wimpy men gossip about what was going to come down...this year they had to come up with something...

everthing they mentioned about how the producers were scrambling this year because there was not love interest...what? seems its pretty close to

So some girl (who could be some nut case) clues them in on some girlfriend info regarding Ed and they ran with it....and the people on this board who were rooting for Reid fell into hook, line and sinker......they were gloating over the fact .... and now the stories coming out are so unbelievable they are belong in some script for "As the World Turns"....
    I read the ladder19 or ladder 15 club thing about Reid from the alphabet board, the poster did not say girls were all over him and it said nothing about him being all over the women either. There were also sightings of Ed at a bar in ATL calling a 19 year old "hott", she posted it on her twitter. There was another post about Ed being spotted at a wrigleyville bar acting like he wasn't in a relationship either. There was a photo of Kip and fort'ers daughter on here too (not implying anything negative here), but just that all guys have been seen out and about. I don't think these things are a very big deal BUT when you keep hearing and reading the same thing about 1-3 girls, texting during filming and after, or these women thinking they were in a committed relationship with Ed - that's serious stuff there. Bar sightings aren't a big deal, but the other stuff that keeps coming up, that's a bigger deal.
    Last edited by biglove44; 08-03-2009 at 03:22 PM.

I want to know if all these rumors were about Reid and girlfriends which I am sure he was dating before going on the show

....if people would have been so interested in his private life as they are with Ed?
    In a word, yes. A true sleuther has no bias or reason to root for one side or the other, rather their purpose is to ferret out information on all of the contestants of the show as well as the lead bachelor/ette. This is what sleuthing is.

What is presented can either be believed or not, since everyone has the freedom to make up their own mind.

Many times sleuthers get the whole "shoot the messenger" vibe from folks who do not like the info sleuthed. Thus making sleuthing a double-edged sword. If people like the info they are happy and full of praise, and if they don't they send nasty PM's or make allegations to discredit the sleuther.

I give kudos to anyone who chooses to be a sleuther knowing how difficult it is to walk that path.

Regarding the bolded---that still wouldn't explain my info. I've never even been to Texas.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Seems all the people so gung ho on finding out what this girl said and that girl said, and what text they can muster up, and the stories are getting worse and worse defaming his character were all from people rooting for the guy she didn't want though personable and edited favorably .... Reid....

Seems so strange so much effort from people who disliked Ed, or people who may have wanted to take the pressure off of Wes because they were his buddies have found so much "dirt" on this professional, hardworking guy who happened to go on a reality show and fall in love..

Why are they not mentioning how they are totally into family reunions, going to her cousins wedding, and having a wonderful time together??? Where is the research on all of these things....????

...and that is why I am totally suspicious of any "research" these people, who have some vendetta to get Ed come up with.
    And the same could be said that those refusing to even consider the rumors as truth seem to be those who supported Ed during the season. It goes both ways.

I am a "Reid fan", but, even more so than that, I am a fan of honesty and accountability.

FORT Regular

You don't have to read this MB.

It's really sad that people don't realize that others may believe there's truth to the "rumors" without it being linked to "liking" another bachelor. These 2 things do not go hand in hand.

The rumors were swirling early in the season, far, far before we had any inkling who was F1.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3634141;
    I stated quite clearly on many occasions that I long ago became aware of much more information than I was comfortable disclosing. I will not specify sources or give specific details. People are entirely free to believe or not believe what I say---that is every individual's personal choice, just as it is my personal choice to post or not post details as I see fit.

Since you are questioning things directly I am willing to say directly and without hesitation that
    1.There are NUMEROUS people on this board who have spoken not only to the friends of the GF's but also to the girlfriends themselves.
    2. There is a lot of very concrete proof that has been seen by several people.
    3. There are posters on this board who have been in the company of the girlfriends and were present during phone conversations the girls had with Ed, have seen the texts as they were being sent back and forth, and have read the emails.
    4. Those who are or have become personally involved with these women are simply not comfortable coming forward and divulging the gory details of what they have seen or heard. It is one thing to make general comments, it is quite another to spell out the intimacies of such conversations/arguments/exchanges/etc.
    5. The repeated demand for proof has, at this point, become offensive to me. It insinuates that I have gone off half-cocked all season going on hearsay and babbling to serve an agenda. That is not something I would do. And it is not something I have done.

I have received an ENORMOUS amount of abuse on this board all season, starting when I brought forth the info that Ed went home to Chicago mid season and no one believed me. I have had enough. I wish I had never heard the name Ed Swiderski, because quite frankly he has become a huge pain in my behind. Ed has done a lot of things that have hurt a lot of people. He has left a trail of irrefutable proof behind him. He was a fool to think that he could do what he has done and not have any of it surface.

I realize I still haven't provided you with "proof" but I have said all that I am comfortable saying. I hope you can respect that and understand my point of view on this.
    I always enjoy reading and respect your posts Cheeky. You sticked to what you knew from the beginning and never went around overanalyzing things. I believe you and I don't need more proof. You already gave us plenty at the time when nobody knew Ed was F1. Stay cool.

re-posting to fix mistake:

can I ask a naive question.... have been away and not had time to read all.... COULD SOMEONE SUMMARIZE JUST THE FACTS OF WHAT ISSUE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE... I dont' understand what "revelations'' have happened in the past week, and where things stand now??.

Feel very concerned not only for al the FORTERS posting in good faith, but for Jillian et al[/QUOTE]

Closed Thread