Closed Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3621289;
    I can't believe how invested I got into this show. Oh well...it was fun for a while.

Yes, I was rooting Jillian and Reid on until the very end. But it's over now. I wish Jillian and Ed much happiness. Same with Reid and everybody else.

Next season I'm making a promise to myself that I will watch the bachelor but won't get too caught up into it. After all, it's only a tv show.

Seeing the pictures of everybody hanging out together yesterday, paints a clear picture that everybody seems to happy and life goes on.
    ITA... I would be totally embarrassed to admit how much time I spend on the boards... DH will be glad to have me back! The poor man thinks I've been researching the California budget cuts every night for the past two weeks

The only question is... if Reid is TB, will I be able to quit the boards cold turkey? It's the only way I could...

good night, and have a great summer!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3621301;
    Don't make promises you cannot keep!! I said that this season - and I got waaaay too invested!
    Yeah I know. But I thought that I would at least mention it...thinking if I say it enough, it might actually happen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3621304;
    ITA... I would be totally embarrassed to admit how much time I spend on the boards... DH will be glad to have me back! The poor man thinks I've been researching the California budget cuts every night for the past two weeks

The only question is... if Reid is TB, will I be able to quit the boards cold turkey? It's the only way I could...

good night, and have a great summer!
    I read your post out loud to my DH - he LOL, too. He keeps singing Robert Palmer 'might as well face it you're addicted...to the boards' to me every night for the last few weeks.

I would just like to say.......... I was right Sorry it's not nice to gloat but I just had to say it

anyone watching Fleiss masters new disaster

OMG....9 minutes & that is all I can take.....he has only met 5 girls & we have already had 3 PI pity parties crying about how they cant find love because they are not skinny

Fleiss.........a new low........showing peoples weight on tv
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3621278;
    Best season ever as far as I'm concerned.

Jillian is kind of a modern, earthy girl. Real. So, I think they honestly showed us that. I think they may have gone overboard with the twists, turns and surprises but then again, it did make the entire season feel like a crazy roller coaster ride.

Inside information aside, the season kept us guessing and torn all the way to the bitter end trying to decide who she would chose. Sleuthing is fun and honestly I love figuring out a puzzle or even just knowing how things are going to end, but there was something addictive and heart stopping this year thinking I knew but not being sure.

I don't mind people being thrown under the bus. It makes me root for them. It's entertaining. I loved Wes. He cracked me up. And I could see his appeal. LOVED Ed, and was semi mortified for him, but last night when the red hot molten lava erupted, it made me laugh so hard at the whole story arc.

Once out of the intensity and the drama you realize it's not that big of a deal. Tomorrow there will be a new person being mocked on the SOUP. And Life goes On. I want to feel sorry for the people that get led on, but then I realize A-they signed up for this and B-hardly EVER does anyone seem traumatized by this for long. Proof is that they all bounce back, and 9 times out of 10, they get what they came for...increased public profile to help them in their careers or their lives back home. The producers that we speak so vilely of, more often than not, continue to be their friends.

SO...if you hope for romance but don't expect it. Snark at the absurd, even if it's your guy or girl, and realize that even in REAL LIFE you don't always win the girl/guy. It's so much fun to live vicariously, watch the sharks jump high and long, and the revolving door keep spinning around.

And as much as I wished for it, baby jesus still didn't cry. (even though St Reid didn't win!)
    Great post, Phyllie! You're very right in everything you say -- you've got a very healthy perspective about this show.

WRT the bolded: AHEM! Are you talking about ME? hahahaha It's true, I spit verbal nails at TPTB on a regular basis until someone like you reminds me that almost across the board, the participants on this show, seem better and happier after. Even those who had tire tracks embedded temporarily somewhere on their persons. See? You've made me feel better!

Long live The Bachelor/ette!!!
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3621379;
    I would just like to say.......... I was right Sorry it's not nice to gloat but I just had to say it
    And I will say that when they break up in a month, I WON'T say "I told you so"!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

Nobody is going to watch "More to Love"? Another Fleiss drama. It even shows the girls weight on the screen. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cheyenne~;3621417;
    Nobody is going to watch "More to Love"? Another Fleiss drama. It even shows the girls weight on the screen. LOL
    Are you kidding me? I think I have to draw the line here. Regular girls battling weight issues can't be a good combination with fighting over a man. When pretty, shallow people get tire tracks on their back, I feel bad but I don't think I could cope with this.

I feel kind of bad like it makes me some kind of weight bigot, but it just seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3621406;
    And I will say that when they break up in a month, I WON'T say "I told you so"!!
    I'll be LONG gone by then!

Closed Thread