Closed Thread
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3633154;
    I think the problem is that they are not a normal couple. People who watch the show and get invested in them as a couple feel that they want and need information....and yes, even the real story. I don't care about Jillian and Ed as a couple, to be honest. But I do like sleuthing and I do want to know the truth.
    That's fine and I understand that, I want to know the truth too and because they sold their romantic lives to me in return for my time, I do think I'm "entitled" to follow this sage. My post was in response to someone who said people were gleefully waiting for their demise which I don't think is true. People do want the truth and are interested but I don't see any posters wanting Jilly broken and crushed for their own entertainment.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3633079;
    It's still about s-e-x. Nice girls don't give interviews about it. Even in 2009.
    To be fair, Jill gave interviews about sex on TB and after the show as well. I still think she's a very nice girl. I think it's because it's 2009 that women think it's okay. Personally I wouldn't have gone where Jill went but I respect her choice to go there.

We also don't know if info coming to light will actually entail details about the alleged g/f and Ed's sex life. We need to see what actually comes out and the timeline involved.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3633163;
    That's fine and I understand that, I want to know the truth too and because they sold their romantic lives to me in return for my time, I do think I'm "entitled" to follow this sage. My post was in response to someone who said people were gleefully waiting for their demise which I don't think is true. People do want the truth and are interested but I don't see any posters wanting Jilly broken and crushed for their own entertainment.
    I agree. I don't want to see her crushed; I just want to see Ed exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3633183;
    I agree. I don't want to see her crushed; I just want to see Ed exposed.
    Sadly, I think they would go hand in hand.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3633163;
    People do want the truth and are interested but I don't see any posters wanting Jilly broken and crushed for their own entertainment.
    I DEFINITELY don't want that. If proof does come to light that he cheated on her I will be sad for her but happy that at least she can review it, discuss it, get answers to it, etc. from Ed before proceeding with a marriage. If she is okay with it and wants to marry him anyway that's fine with me. And if any proof exists and Ed hasn't come totally clean now is the time. It will give Jill time to prepare as well as her loved ones, and I'm sure Ed's family would like the info before it hits as well. And before anyone attacks notice I am saying "IF."

Quote Originally Posted by Ihopeforthebest;3632948 View Post

Tomorrow, Monday, August 3, is the day BIG NEWS is supposed to be revealed, I suspect there will be some proof of the accusations.
    If any of you read about Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick in Detroit, text messaging got him in BIG trouble, and yes, there are records of all text messages kept by the person's phone company, in his case Skytel.

Okay - I am seriously doubting that Ed's cell phone company will be coughing up his records to prove that he cheated on a girlfriend...

I would love to see that hit a court of law...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3633187;
    Sadly, I think they would go hand in hand.
    True, but then it was meant to be. I don't think it would benefit her to have the truth hidden from her.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3633079;
    I would NOT give an interview to a major news outlet saying that I'd had sexual relations (to borrow a phrase from Bill C.) with an Almost Celebrity like Ed Swiderski, even if HE was a two-timing SOB at the time. Make sense?
    I wouldn't either. I am very, very private. But...I doubt it is the women themselves coming forward. Someone they discussed this with or provided the emails/texts to will be the one to do it. This isn't a court of law, they're just going to come out and say "This is what I know; this is what I saw. Take it or leave it."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3633194;
    Okay - I am seriously doubting that Ed's cell phone company will be coughing up his records to prove that he cheated on a girlfriend...

I would love to see that hit a court of law...
    But can't the recipient of said text messages retrieve records from her end?

Quote Originally Posted by totti10;3633249 View Post
    But can't the recipient of said text messages retrieve records from her end?
    She could get records to show that she received them from her but not the actual texts - you have to go to court to get that...
    she woudl have to have all the texts saved on her phone.

For her sake - I hope she doesn't have a work phone as I imagine she might find herself in a lot of trouble if this all comes out and was happening on her work phone. (and that would be the same for Ed)

Closed Thread