Closed Thread
Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3631547;
    Well, we'll agree to disagree about what I've said here because I really, really, really don't think that a message board has ruined or can ruin Jill's life - in fact, I'm pretty sure that nothing about this situation, for better or worse - will ruin her life. I've tried to stay out of it, to be honest, only offering personal reflections when I thought they could add to the conversation. That's all. If I said anything about damaging effects of gossip, it was in relation to the ex-gf who I didn't think knew what she was getting herself into.

Anyway, as you said, not worth getting upset over.

bahah - guess who is back and just couldnt resist commenting here ! well just wanted to agree with you here and give a little update for you all ... there is NO way on earth this message board or any of the rumors have come even CLOSE to "ruining" jillys life. she's been VERY busy at family reunions loving life ... too busy to let any of this nonsense bother her. she is aware of it ( thank god for her obessive friend here who compacts the info for her to be aware of lol ) she told me today its all b.s .. her and eddie are happy and having a blast with each other and are not phased by any of this what so ever ( wish i could say the same for myself ! ) i called her to gently warn her and they were both like ... 'bah ! a bunch of crap' !!! god those two are awsome.

just wanted to let you know that the bashing can continue - it doesnt phase jilly !

xo hope you all had a great weekend !

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3628690;
    I just do not get how everyone can possibly accuse a person they don't even personally know of some of the horrid and crass things they are of Ed. A serial womanizer? This based on internet rumors and through the grapevine, he said and she said. That's actually not even the worst, accusing Jillian's very own father of telling her that he liked Ed alot so that he can get a beer guzzling drinking buddy!? What is with this I just don't understand how on earth this goes on.

I personally hope that Jillian and Ed do make it. They have a darn fighting chance given the fact that they are doing the very basic contractual obligations to ABC and keeping to getting on with their life together. I think that Molly and Jason will make it also. But hey that's just my humble opinion.
    I don't think of it as rumours anymore, but slander, which is libel. So far the law extends to blogs and news sites and bulletin boards are exempt. All I know is I would be careful about spreading malicious lies.

I love hearing dirt, but I like my dirt to be organic and true, not riddled with trash.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3632887;
    bahah - guess who is back and just couldnt resist commenting here ! well just wanted to agree with you here and give a little update for you all ... there is NO way on earth this message board or any of the rumors have come even CLOSE to "ruining" jillys life. she's been VERY busy at family reunions loving life ... too busy to let any of this nonsense bother her. she is aware of it ( thank god for her obessive friend here who compacts the info for her to be aware of lol ) she told me today its all b.s .. her and eddie are happy and having a blast with each other and are not phased by any of this what so ever ( wish i could say the same for myself ! ) i called her to gently warn her and they were both like ... 'bah ! a bunch of crap' !!! god those two are awsome.

just wanted to let you know that the bashing can continue - it doesnt phase jilly !

Thanks so much - but I struggle with believing this in light of your Feb post....?
    Last edited by alsoaktchr; 08-02-2009 at 08:40 PM.

I apologize to the mods and I hope it is alright to post this.

Can we all play nice according to the user terms of this site?

If you can't remember them, perhaps go look at the FAQ. I want to have threads open to discuss the show. I don't want them all locked.

:)

RS tweeted again "...its coming and its not good," and "Never believe what u see on TV. U will only b disapointed." He sounds very sure of himself. Makes me think that whatever out there is more than just a rumour (of course, there were many things this season that have made me think that). I really do wonder if Jillian knows the whole story already.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sunnymicki;3632943;
    RS tweeted again "...its coming and its not good," and "Never believe what u see on TV. U will only b disapointed." He sounds very sure of himself. Makes me think that whatever out there is more than just a rumour (of course, there were many things this season that have made me think that). I really do wonder if Jillian knows the whole story already.

Tomorrow, Monday, August 3, is the day BIG NEWS is supposed to be revealed, I suspect there will be some proof of the accusations.
    If any of you read about Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick in Detroit, text messaging got him in BIG trouble, and yes, there are records of all text messages kept by the person's phone company, in his case Skytel.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3632929;
    Thanks so much - but I struggle with believing this in light of your Feb post....?
    i have already said i am sorry i did not tell you who i was in feb because i didnt want to admit that i personally knew jill - i wanted to keep you all in the loop and there was no reason to tell you that i knew her personally - now i need for you to trust me thats why i came out - you can pm me and i will prove it to you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3632831;
    Agreed. People wonder why we "hang on" to this thread. I think it's because we've all made decisions in relationships and watching Jillian make her decisions and live with them is part of validating our own decision-making processes. Where do we wish we would have done better or what we did well. I have reconciled that she made the decision right for her - but I will always wonder if she would have made the same one if she'd seen the Jenga video -- that's not rumor -- that was a visual fact. I'd like to think I wouldn't have picked a guy that thought that was good humor. I've made bad relationship decisions and was hoping she'd make a good one. Not sure if that makes sense, but it sort of explains why I keep coming back to this thread even though the show is over. Now I'll hang on next week just to see if there is any new "evidence" of Ed issues.

I am glad you said that, I know that is part of why I watch too, and why I care about what Jillian does. I keep hoping that she won't make the same mistakes that I or others have done.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3632887;

Thanks Monkey Doo! I love hearing about Jill and Ed. Please keep us updated. If they aren't worried about it, then I guess I won't be either! It's just so frustrating knowing that there are people out there who are trying to tear them apart. It's sad that people (some) get pleasure from it.

Crazy things found on twitter...from Astrochicks...

In a new gossip rumor, according to an AstroChicks reader, Jake is actually happily married and living in Lantana, jake-pavelkaTexas. Does this mean ABC is actually scripted after all? Or are some Bachelors actually actors and the rest real cast mates? Who knows?

Here’s what one reader said:

Hey there. My husband and I live in Lantana, Texas down the street from Jacob Pavelka aka Jake from the Bachelorette. He’s married. I just happened to watch the last few episodes of the Bachelorette and saw him come back to expose Wes for having a girlfriend yet this dude is married. We have a community website strictly for homeowners here in Lantana and under the directory it shows him and his wife Christina as the owners and their picture. What’s the deal?

The post could be fake, or of course it could be true. Maybe he has an ex wife or girlfriend? I will keep you posted on any updates.

How wild is that? haha. Surely that's not true. I would so laugh like crazy if this turned out to be the truth. Now that's a scoop that would turn the Bachelor "reality" on it's head!

Closed Thread