Closed Thread
Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3626940;
    I have been posting about this season for the entire season. I have never once wished Jillian ill. In fact, I have repeatedly said that I sincerely hope that she made all of her decisions knowing all the facts. I hope no one mislead her---none of the guys, none of the production staff---I hope she made all her choices knowing all there was to know.

That being said, I have also posted all season saying that I have known since before the season began that Ed had unresolved personal issues at home while he was filming this show. IF at some point during filming Jillian was made aware of ALL the facts about Ed's personal situation, and she still opted to choose him, then that's great. IF she only found out some or none of that info before she chose him then, IMO, that stinks for her.

Regardless of what and when Jillian knew all about Ed, there is still something I don't understand. I keep reading post after post about how "people are trying to ruin Jillian's happiness". If Jillian knew all there was to know about Ed and chose him anyway then no matter what comes out she will already know it and her choice will stand. If Jillian didn't know all there was to know and truths come to light then she will finally know what she should have been told earlier and the choice will once again be hers to keep him or not keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3626394 View Post
    ITA with everything here. This was GREAT and very well stated IMO.

I have been reading FORT since Jason and Molly. I always want to know the ending before it is played out.
    I only signed up on FORT because I personally knew one of the guys this season (yes, one of the bad guys and I thought I could contribute to the sleuthing and out come maybe a little) and had gotten some inside info on the editing (I NEVER knew about the editing part until FORT) and some personalites of some of the guys.
    The back lash that I received because I stated what I knew and how this person acted and treated me personally over the 5-6 years I have known him was unbelievable. I was more or less called a liar and I just don't get that. Until you have walked in the same shoes and/or DO NOT know the person ???
    I actually quit coming on the site for a while and I would PM a few of the IMO VERY well respected, trust worthy FORT'ers with additional information I had received to use how they saw fit!! They did a wonderful job!!
    With that said..

I was a Jesse, Kip and Ed fan from the very beginning.
    I seen the Ed connection early on. I wished MF would have let us see more of Jillian/Ed's dolphins sceens, sceens of them in the house together. I think a lot of people forgot they were in the house together because they did not show it. He seems like a real and normal person.
    I think they knew she was going to pick Ed, so they made it to where a lot of people would not like him with the edits he got.
    I believe he and Jillian really P***ed TB bunch off somehow.

They then chose to show us ONLY the NICE side of Reid, which I still don't get, IMO he is not all that and never has been however, if that is who Jillian would have chosen i would have been fine with that - she was not picking them for me! all I seen out of Reid was he could not make a decision at all on his own (his dad even told that), he is somewhat OCD, childish...... THEN we did get to see what a smart a** and how cocky he probably is when watching ATFR, some of his snide comments and expressions - I was like there it is - that is some of what Jillian has seen that we didnt get to see. What took 20-30 minutes to say good bye to Reid probably only took 5 minutes and it was spliced/edited and played over and over. That one hug and look - I seen 3 times...

Kip - I have to ditto.. Class act, very well rounded and does not and will not give in to MF pressure. Handled himself very well and did not give them any ammo to use against him!

Still love this board - Hats off to CUPCAKES, BLOOMERS, JUSTLOGIC and the other great ones. I have learned a lot (especially editing) and I will be back for the next go round. Maybe one day I can sleuth with the best!!!!

THANKS FORT'ers for a great season!!
    I'm sorry, but I don't agree with the bolded part. I saw someone who still had deep feelings that probably shocked him when he saw Jillian again and was doing the best he could to control his emotions. They both talked about how uncomfortable it was. As far as the proposal, CH said it took about an hour for her to decide what she was going to do. At one point he said he thought she would choose Reid.

I know we all have our own opinions, but really only Jillian, Reid, Kiptyn and Ed know how they truly felt on that ackward day.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3626998;
    I am pretty sure based on this interview that Jillian and Ed talked about the girlfriends...

'The Bachelorette''s Jillian Harris Talks About This Season's Bad Boys

"...if you have now met me and fallen for me, then you have to show it. If you have or had a girlfriend, then we give her a call and you break up with her and we move forward."

She gave this interview a week before the finale. It was about wes but it clearly is a nod to what she would think about someone having a girlfriend.

Ed would not be the first guy to break up with a girl b/c he met the ONE. It happens - a lot. My husband had a girlfriend when we realized we were more than just friends. He broke up with her and we have been together ever since. It has no bearing on his faithfulness to me.

Jillian remarked somewhere that besides the remarks on her blog, she also reads at some other places. She said she knows she shouldn't, but she does. This info added to what you have given leads me to believe that Jillian is aware of the girlfriend controversy, as well as certain names and certain places. She is pretty clear in what she states is going to happen. As that statement was made a week before the FRC was shown, I believe that the relationships are most likely settled one way or the other. I also am very sorry for all the broken hearts involved in this season.

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3626090;
    who cares they moved in together today. Im sure she knows if there is something to tell. RS and Jeremy are pathetic, theyre 15min have been done a while back, RS is bitter because he didnt have the inside info this year and Jeremy well is hes probably bitter that he was made to look like a fool when he came back and didnt get to be the next bachelor?. Let it be. this is getting sooooooooo old. time to move on
    Why would moving in together indicate that she knew everything? She knows what she's been told, and we don't know if that is everything, nothing or something in between.

Why would you say Reality Steve and Jeremy are pathetic?

Reality Steve blogs about this show. He's free to comment or hint about things regarding this show as much or as little as he wants. That's not pathetic, if he didn't have info and opinions he'd have nothing to blog about in the first place. He's certainly under no obligation to support the show or try to maintain any of its illusions.

Jeremy has made a few tweets. So? Jeremy was on this show. He knows countless people from production and from other seasons. The info about Ed is not exactly a secret. Jeremy believing that the Ed info is true doesn't make Jeremy pathetic. IMO the Ed info only makes Ed look pathetic.

I keep hearing about how this is getting old and people should move on, yet I keep seeing new posts being made. No one seems to be moving on yet from what I can tell.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3626998;
    I am pretty sure based on this interview that Jillian and Ed talked about the girlfriends...

'The Bachelorette''s Jillian Harris Talks About This Season's Bad Boys

"...if you have now met me and fallen for me, then you have to show it. If you have or had a girlfriend, then we give her a call and you break up with her and we move forward."

She gave this interview a week before the finale. It was about wes but it clearly is a nod to what she would think about someone having a girlfriend.

Ed would not be the first guy to break up with a girl b/c he met the ONE. It happens - a lot. My husband had a girlfriend when we realized we were more than just friends. He broke up with her and we have been together ever since. It has no bearing on his faithfulness to me.
    I do hope that Jillian and Ed had this conversation early on, and Ed was completely honest with her. The problem I had with the "girlfriend" was the deception, coupled with the information that there were two women involved - neither knowing about the other. IMO, that doesn't reflect well on Ed's character, but I don't know the guy personally. If he revealed all, and she was willing to move ahead then good for her and I wish them well.

Just read over on JU and interview that Jillian did with Ruth Myles (?). In it she states that while she and Ed were sequestered she would read the blogs and the forums and that while she understands that people had different favourites she would get upset at the hateful things that were being said. I'm pretty sure that prior to ATFR she knew about the 'girlfriends' even if Ed hadn't told her previously - which I think he did.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

What is with the "moving on" advice?
    Isn't that what this forum is about...discussing the show?
    If some people are ready to move on, then they should move on, if some people want to discuss more, then they have not moved on and should be allowed to express their opinions.
    Peace
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3627134;
    Why would moving in together indicate that she knew everything? She knows what she's been told, and we don't know if that is everything, nothing or something in between.

Why would you say Reality Steve and Jeremy are pathetic?

Reality Steve blogs about this show. He's free to comment or hint about things regarding this show as much or as little as he wants. That's not pathetic, if he didn't have info and opinions he'd have nothing to blog about in the first place. He's certainly under no obligation to support the show or try to maintain any of its illusions.

Jeremy has made a few tweets. So? Jeremy was on this show. He knows countless people from production and from other seasons. The info about Ed is not exactly a secret. Jeremy believing that the Ed info is true doesn't make Jeremy pathetic. IMO the Ed info only makes Ed look pathetic.

I keep hearing about how this is getting old and people should move on, yet I keep seeing new posts being made. No one seems to be moving on yet from what I can tell.
    I wonder if those that would call Jeremy pathetic would say the same about Trista? Sounds like she and Jeremy have been tweeting about the same subject and no one has a problem with her expressing herself.

I think its Ok if people don't move on just yet if they still want to discuss things - its only been a few days and some of us are still mourning!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3627214;
    If some people are ready to move on, then they should move on, if some people want to discuss more, then they have not moved on and should be allowed to express their opinions.
    Peace
    Um, hello right? Don't read if you want to move on - just move on! As for the rest of us, we still want to talk about it!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3627214;
    Peace
    Yup, Yup TYVM
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Closed Thread