Closed Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar

Re: Last Words ... Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3625230;
    [B]Legal disclaimer:
    3. The Author's Back-up Husband will get his own HGTV show, leaving the Author's DVR permanently full and causing her to have racy dreams about smooth granite countertops and underground parking...
    OMG! I have to admit when people were speculating an outcome of Jill and Reid as F1. I was thinking, boy, he has the perfect profession to rendezvous with her on the DL. So many empty properties all over Philly that they could have secretly "decorated" together, probably with amazing views. Ewww!! Did I just say that?!?

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8;3625198;
    I so agree with your post MayJ...It's also hard for me to see a "love story" with a guy who only a couple of months before was cheating on TWO girls...and, yes, I believe this.
    ITA....."shallow gets what shallow gives"...... I just made that up , but "you reap what you sow" has Perfect Credentials.

HOW DO WE START A NEW THREAD..... here's an idea, but
    dont' know how .... the title could be: DARE A HIGHER STANDARD, REAP THE RATINGS ..... anyone want to give examples of what would clean up this show for you, keep the loyal happy, win over the skeptical, and convince MF to PUT REAL BACK IN REALITY???
    HERE'S MY #1: LESS EDITING, MORE HONESTY

There seems to be a least one common thread among the majority of fans who post here..... everyone resents the growing trend of MANIPULATION & MISREPRESENTATION. My example" Is there ANYONE who didn't want to hear the natural conversations with the true reactions, shortened maybe, but as they were spoken, not spliced and diced !!!

Any takers for #2??

FORT Newbie

I think were going to get a sequel to this saga if all the rumors are playing out about "next week."

Quote Originally Posted by surpriseending;3625397;
    I think were going to get a sequel to this saga if all the rumors are playing out about "next week."
    Haven't heard about that... can you clarify please?

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3625438;
    Haven't heard about that... can you clarify please?
    It may be in regards to RS Twittering this morning:
    "Safe to say things might not be going well for our boy Ed come next week. Hope he's prepared to start back peddling" "Or at least trying to get his stories straight. However, evidence might make that hard to do"

I twittered back and asked for more clarity and he replied with: "When it happens, you will know"
    Last edited by MotivesCanada; 07-30-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: missed a line

one last thing ! Jilly is launching her site(s) sometime next week... be sure to check em out !

jillianharris.com | coming soon & www.hotdogtheory.com

thank you again for all your support !

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3625452;
    It may be in regards to RS Twittering this morning:
    "Safe to say things might not be going well for our boy Ed come next week. Hope he's prepared to start back peddling" "Or at least trying to get his stories straight. However, evidence might make that hard to do"

I twittered back and asked for more clarity and he replied with: "When it happens, you will know"
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ATFR was taped only a few days ago, right.... if all is suddenly not as it seems, so recently, it's sickening to think of a very 'public' bombshell like that hurting anyone in that set-up, and that's from a non-Jill-fan.... are we supposed to follow RS for clarification?

sushifan, you are marvelous. Your post should be required reading.
    The author (herein, "Author" or "Scribe") of this Recap does not know any of the participants personally, except to the extent that Reid Rosenthal (herein referred to as "Reid", "Author's Back-up Husband" or "Evidence there is a God") has appeared in the Author's nocturnal sleep-induced imaginings.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3625524;
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ATFR was taped only a few days ago, right.... if all is suddenly not as it seems, so recently, it's sickening to think of a very 'public' bombshell like that hurting anyone in that set-up, and that's from a non-Jill-fan.... are we supposed to follow RS for clarification?
    I follow him on twitter and he hasn't updated since the last statement. If anything else gets posted I will and it here if anyone else hasn't already done so.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3625230;
    [

The author (herein, "Author" or "Scribe") of this Recap does not know any of the participants personally, except to the extent that Reid Rosenthal (herein referred to as "Reid", "Author's Back-up Husband" or "Evidence there is a God") has appeared in the Author's nocturnal sleep-induced imaginings.

3. The Author's Back-up Husband will get his own HGTV show, leaving the Author's DVR permanently full and causing her to have racy dreams about smooth granite countertops and underground parking...
    OMG, this made my day!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Closed Thread