Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

FORT Newbie

Re: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

Wow, after seeing Jillian & Ed's morning interview, I can't believe to what lengths Jillian is willing to defend him. These other ex-girlfriends didn't just pair up and become friends. They can prove their allegations but all Ed has to go on is "it's not true." Wow. Jillian wants to see only what she wants to see and that's not the truth! I think they are going to fight for their relationship because who's going to take them now?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3639234;
    I wonder if Ed has the ability to bail at this point. imo, Jillian appears, per interviews, to be desperately hanging on and in DEEP denial. Ed, on the other hand looks like he's had enough.
    Well we saw Ed's dad tell him he could appreciate admitting a mistake and changing course,that life has lots of twists and turns and you have to be able to do that. Wise man , too bad they are all involved in this situation now. It will be hard on them to see their son taken through the wringer. The one who my heart goes out to most though is Jillian, still having to meet contract obligations by going in front of media and what might have been if she had chosen either Kyp or Reid (the good guys).

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3639344;
    I think Ed is very immature. He acts and talks like a high schooler.
    well Jill did say she feels like she's in high school

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3639244;
    I wish them the best! I think Jillian is a beautiful, charming, intelligent young lady. Ed has found the one and I hope they have the happy future they both want. I, also, agree that they are definitely targets, which I would have never believed before coming to this board. I think we should let them actually see if they can work this out on their OWN, without all of our input!!
    I say DON'T go on a national tv show if you don't want your relationship talked about by everyone and anyone! Too late for privacy now.
    The truth shall set you free....

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3639271;
    I think we have all added fuel to the fire. I am not saying it is our fault, but all the negativity on here has put a fuel on the fire that sells this tabloid stuff! That is all I am saying! I would say that probably 90% of the couples in the world wouldn't make it if they had this kind of negativity being put out there for the world to scrutinize!
    We've been talking about the g/f issue for WEEKS!! If we were the ones fueling the fire, they would have covered it then. The only one adding fuel to the fire is Ed, as evidenced by his actions, and Jillian is giving him the water to put it out. Silly Girl! Stupid Girl!
    The truth shall set you free....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3639932;
    Well we saw Ed's dad tell him he could appreciate admitting a mistake and changing course,that life has lots of twists and turns and you have to be able to do that. Wise man , too bad they are all involved in this situation now. It will be hard on them to see their son taken through the wringer. The one who my heart goes out to most though is Jillian, still having to meet contract obligations by going in front of media and what might have been if she had chosen either Kyp or Reid (the good guys).
    We also saw his dad constantly saying, "What the hell are you doing here?" Another hint? I think his dad knew about the other girls. He choked while talking ti Jill because he couldn't believe what has his son done to that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by surpriseending;3639743;
    Wow, after seeing Jillian & Ed's morning interview, I can't believe to what lengths Jillian is willing to defend him. These other ex-girlfriends didn't just pair up and become friends. They can prove their allegations but all Ed has to go on is "it's not true." Wow. Jillian wants to see only what she wants to see and that's not the truth! I think they are going to fight for their relationship because who's going to take them now?

For the first time I saw a crack in Jill's sunny, happy veneer. She was obviously angry at the ex-girlfriends for publicly telling what they know. But I think at this point Jill is defending her decision, not necessarily Ed. She wants to believe that her judgement was good. But I think just maybe there may be a hint of reality coming through the denial.

I think these two will get out of the public eye as fast as possible. It appears that Ed already told her his version of what happened. If that is what she wants to cling to, then that's her decision. The heart wants what the heart wants. Also, there is the old saying that love is blind. I hate to use cliches, but I think that's all that is left here, given the information that has come out.

I am thinking that after several months, Jill and Ed may quietly break up after the public furor has died down.

I cannot and do not want to believe Jillian is this stupid. She is making herself look ridiculously dense and pathetic.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3640036;
    For the first time I saw a crack in Jill's sunny, happy veneer. She was obviously angry at the ex-girlfriends for publicly telling what they know. But I think at this point Jill is defending her decision, not necessarily Ed. She wants to believe that her judgement was good. But I think just maybe there may be a hint of reality coming through the denial.

I think these two will get out of the public eye as fast as possible. It appears that Ed already told her his version of what happened. If that is what she wants to cling to, then that's her decision. The heart wants what the heart wants. Also, there is the old saying that love is blind. I hate to use cliches, but I think that's all that is left here, given the information that has come out.

I am thinking that after several months, Jill and Ed may quietly break up after the public furor has died down.
    ITA Jillian strikes me as the kind of woman who made a decision and is going to stick with it till the bitter end. There is no way she is not having doubts but for the sake of her reputation and the show, she is going to put on that 'happy' face for awhile longer and defend her man. I'm sure many of us have done the same thing and can sympathize. She will figure it out on her own (or not) but come hell or high water 2 ex/gf's are not going to run her show! I think she is digging in her heels and prepared to ride out the storm. I think that was evident during her GMA interview. Wow. She wants this relationship and, by golly, she's going to have it and they are going to be happy and get married and have kids.....All we can say at this point is 'Good Luck'. As so many people have stated, she is going to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami2028;3640027;
    We also saw his dad constantly saying, "What the hell are you doing here?" Another hint? I think his dad knew about the other girls. He choked while talking ti Jill because he couldn't believe what has his son done to that woman.
    I also think Ed's dad had some awareness of his son's playboy lifestyle, which I doubt either parent approved of. But I got the feeling that he teared up because he really truly wanted to believe that maybe Ed was finally ready to give up his life of "debauchery" to become a family man.

Closed Thread